Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Let Start All Over Again (you Must Not Be Tired) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Start All Over Again (you Must Not Be Tired) (307 Views)

All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 / I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB / Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Start All Over Again (you Must Not Be Tired) by alanka(f): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
I said it repeatedly "beat me, hit me, hurt me injure me... Do as you like I will not fight back until you are tired to fight. I said I will wait, save my blow, save my fire, save my energy I will not fight back until you are tired that you can not raise your hand any more.

ARE YOU TIRED? HIT ME MORE, HURT ME MORE, BEAT ME MORE,BITE ME MORE, I WANT MORE. IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE TIRED.

I had waited to see the day you would be tired. Don't be tired fight me more, if you don't, I will fight you back. If you don't it means it is my time to fight back.

I have not being seen your signal it is as if you are tired and if you are, consider Yourself dead.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Week, Imo Politicians And The Cross / Edo Govt Partners Rccg’s CADAM To Curb Drug Abuse / Dino Melaye To Sue IGP Over ‘escape’ Of Gun Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.