Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models (33742 Views)

China Is The King Of Copycat Cars / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / The Chinese Copycat Cars Of The 2017 Shanghai Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2018
china is running the whole world in manufacturing, everything in your house and mine and everybodies house is made by the chinese, Forget all that labels that says made in England, America or made in germany, they are all made by the chinese in China.. china has more billionaires than Any were else in the world, the chinese has bought most properties, houses and companies here in the UK. they own half of the UK.

And the chinese are heading to Africa next. their plan is to buy, own and run the whole of Africans companies, buy and own vast of lands, and mines in Africa. soon the Africans will working for the chinese. starting with Nigeria. they are unstoppable.

7 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by anibirelawal(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2018
jerflakes:

Ah swear

There a famous saying "no matter how good you are, there's an Asian kid better than you"

Really? grin
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by nex(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2018
jerflakes:

There's a movie I watched

They said "the American dream is made in China "

@NickXtra The name of the Movie is "Horrible Bosses 2". I've not watched it, I just Googled the statement.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by EnkayDezign4: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2018
At least they are trying. Wetin we don make for naija?
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2018
What of Inonson

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by LordKO(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Chinese people always simply put in practice the unpronounced law which says that "imitating isn't a crime but duplication is."

As for those who held the erroneous notion that the original of these vehicles - the ones that don't have structural and commissioned plants in China - are made in China, are wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by jerflakes(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2018
nex:

@NickXtra The name of the Movie is "Horrible Bosses 2". I've not watched it, I just Googled the statement.

Yeah sure, that's it!

Correct guy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by laivwire(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Diso60090(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Sorry bros

About what?
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by olowobaba10: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2018
NO WONDER, SO THIS BUBU IS A MADE IN CHINA COPY?
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by afrika(f): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
This is what innoson is doing and the government is busy frustrating him because he is an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Stallion93(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2018
chinese people dey trip me die, Especially their kinky girls. If no be chinko, we for still dey buy TV for $500 upwards
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by towyeenbell2: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Yea it's good I like the Chinese for that breaking the monopolies of the west and given them run from the less charge and making thing affordable to people of the worlds ..
Imagine if not for China phones or Asian phones in our market the west will keep on making us think their products are the best.
The economy order of the world has changed so the west should brace up.
It is what the expert called an economic war.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
dapsin999:

Bro @jaxxy, Trust you haven’t seen Tumpchi cars. Your perception will change and a day visit to China will definitely trigger changing your perception.
Chinese have gone faaaaaarrr! Don’t take their humble and timid life for a ride. That they are not talking about nuclear weapons and all that doesn’t mean they are dumb. They are just reserve, even in entertainment, football etc.

Maybe bt Chinese version and American or Europe version are not mates. Thats a fact any day. It may come close bt not thesame.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by KingGBsky(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2018
nickxtra:
Don't be deceived, my brother. Both the originals and the Chinese copy cats are both made in China. The world's economy is in China now.

That is the very true.
Even IPhone is amde in China. Its boldly written there

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by gotnel: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Nigeria need to learn more from China. Chinese are very good at everything. We Nigerians are here condemning Chinese products while we are importing everything for our uses.
China is the country for today's and tomorrow World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Taiwo20(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2018
shadeyinka:
China is a thinking country.
Rather than reinventing the wheel, they duplicated everything that is from the west.

They are even selling their photocopies to Africa and the west at reduced cost.

Unlike Nigeria. We would rather import toothpicks and every other thing we use.

There's a toothpick making company in Nigeria now though....and they are good at it
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by shadeyinka(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Taiwo20:

There's a toothpick making company in Nigeria now though....and they are good at it
A company which produces less than 1% of our national needs. The other 99% imported.

Our problem is lack of good thinking and organization!

Government should organise how 99% tooth pick is produced by the private sector hence also creating thousands of jobs.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2018
gypsey:
china is running the whole world in manufacturing, everything in your house and mine and everybodies house is made by the chinese, Forget all that labels that says made in England, America or made in germany, they are all made by the chinese in China.. china has more billionaires than Any were else in the world, the chinese has bought most properties, houses and companies here in the UK. they own half of the UK.

And the chinese are heading to Africa next. their plan is to buy, own and run the whole of Africans companies, buy and own vast of lands, and mines in Africa. soon the Africans will working for the chinese. starting with Nigeria. they are unstoppable.

yeah very very well, I totally agree with you.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by sloopyy: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

What is the name of the movie?
Horrible Bosses 2
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2018
China that already has plan for her football. China 2050 project, those guys envisage the future. Most products in the world are made from China, continue calling them copycat and they will keep making cool cash and running the world's economy.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by MrBONE2(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2018
princemillla:
A man once asked a chinese man
Man ''do you know who JESUS is?
Chinese man '' No, but if you tell me i will make 2 COPY for you.

Chinese are crazy fellows...their life style is worthy of emulations.
Atleast they are better in every area.
This got me Laughing grin
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by kekilika: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Wait a minute, you come to me (China) with your technologies to produce cars, phones, etc because of my cheap work force,not stringent government policies, taxes, etc and you expect me to sit down after your production without the idea of me tinkering to see if i can maximise it, duplicate it or sell it out?

I laugh in spiritual power. The west and Europe never saw it coming.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by 2day6(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2018
I never even get money to buy the copy car.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by anibirelawal(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
sloopyy:
Horrible Bosses 2

I got it.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Op, you forgot to add the Hiace bus copy?

That is how a friend bought 7 Chinese buses (Hiace copy), and i told him he should have used that money ti but 3 Toyota Hiace. Now, all buses are grounded.

Photocopy can never be like Original.

are the price the same?
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by webhostbiz: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
jaxxy:
Chinese shud try and copy without it being obvious na this cheap copying

They will get there. they just need to know the world would buy.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Greatzeus(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
jerflakes:

There's a movie I watched

They said "the American dream is made in China "
Horrible Bosses 2?
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Greatzeus(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

What is the name of the movie?
Horrible Bosses 2
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Origin(f): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Every one knows the cheapest form of innovation is copy copy.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by taurusdude0(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Automotive1:

Visual design and logos are what sets car manufacturers apart from the rest . But some chinese automakers are taking these iconic shapes from popular brands and producing their own much cheaper version.

Some are so similar it would be almost impossible for the average person to tell the difference between the fake and the original.

But somehow Chinese automaker are avoiding legal proceedings, as their cars technically aren't exact replicas.

See if you can spot the difference between these popular models and their near-identical imitations.

1) LandWind X7 (Range Rover Evoque copy)
Land Rover attempted to sue LandWind for their £14,000 copy of the Evoque

2) Geely Merrie 300 (Mercedes-Benz C-Class copy)
Remove badges and these two models are difficult to separate

3) Zotye SR9 (Porsche Macan copy)
Everything down to the shape of the headlights comes from Macan

4) Geely GE (Rolls-Royce Phantom copy)
The iconic British luxury car is not exempted

5) Hanteng Electric concept (Jaguar I-Pace copy)

6) Lifan Xuanlang (Ford C-Max copy)
The Xuanlang comes with a slightly larger front grille

7) Zotye E30 (Smart ForTwo copy)
Zotye even ripped the paint scheme from Smart

cool Eagle (Porsche Cayman copy)
Even the badges looks similar

9) Lifan 320 (MINI 5-door hatch copy)
Minus the stripes, the white Lifan's body looks very similar to the 5-door MINI

10) JAC A6 (Audi A6 copy)
JAC kept the same "A6" model name

11) Zotye T600 (Volkswagen Tiguan copy)

12) BAIC X424 (Jeep Wrangler copy)
Jeep won't be too happy about this cheaper copycat

Under Chinese law, it is almost impossible for a Western firm to prove to a Chinese court a Chinese manufacturer has infringed a patent.

What do you think?

Source https://autojosh.com/spot-the-difference-between-these-chinese-copycat-cars-and-their-original-models/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

The last car is also assembled by innosson grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.