Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models (33719 Views)

China Is The King Of Copycat Cars / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / The Chinese Copycat Cars Of The 2017 Shanghai Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by clemz85(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
One igbo parable said "njije bu uba"

Means copy copy makes progress

Another one said "ibe zim ako"

Means motivation from rival
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by jstriker442(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

What is the name of the movie?
Horrible bosses 2.
Thats the movie title
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
jerflakes:

There's a movie I watched

They said "the American dream is made in China "

Horrible Bosses 2 , "I hate to break it to you guys but the American dream is made in China"

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
anibirelawal:

Horrible Bosses 2
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Carlyboi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Op, you forgot to add the Hiace bus copy?

That is how a friend bought 7 Chinese buses (Hiace copy), and i told him he should have used that money ti but 3 Toyota Hiace. Now, all buses are grounded.lol at all buses grounded

Photocopy can never be like Original.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by nickxtra(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
remedick:
bless you
You too

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by swagkingcole(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horrible Bosses 2
anibirelawal:

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by nnokwa042(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
nickxtra:
Don't be deceived, my brother. Both the originals and the Chinese copy cats are both made in China. The world's economy is in China now.
abeg Europe no be Africa German economy is based on car industry even in China number car there is German can Wolks wagan
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
I saw this first hand on my visit to China back in 2008. You would be driving and you see a car and you thought, "That's a nice BMW," but on closer inspection, you would find out it's a Chinese replica." Chinese people are not creative and can't come up with an original concept but are master copiers. They can duplicate anything imaginable and you could hardly tell the original from the fake. The irony is that their government encourages IP [Intellectual Property] theft.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
AryaSand:
Copy and Paste. Lol!

U no dey talk for that thread again..
Hanty hairy..
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by nickxtra(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
jerflakes:

There's a movie I watched
They said "the American dream is made in China "
Na so
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by fabienjoe: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
nickxtra:
Don't be deceived, my brother. Both the originals and the Chinese copy cats are both made in China. The world's economy is in China now.

Not correct. Cars for most developed parts of the world are still made in those countries. There are several car manufacturing companies in Europe and the Americas. Most Chinese built cars are used in China, not exported.

But this cloning of known brands is wrong. It kills innovation. It should not be allowed.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by shadeyinka(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2018
fabienjoe:

Not correct. Cars for most developed parts of the world are still made in those countries. There are several car manufacturing companies in Europe and the Americas. Most Chinese built cars are used in China, not exported.

But this cloning of known brands is wrong. It kills innovation. It should not be allowed.

You are being naive.
Every technology is copied from the original innovators.

Just check anything that is manufactured everywhere in the world, you will find out that they use about the same manufacturing technology and the same principles
From Toothbrush, to Toothpaste, to Cars, to Jet Engines, to Planes ,to petrol and Diesel engines etc

Any country that cannot encourage copying will be a slave of the others, for technologies are not meant to be reinvented!
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by nickxtra(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2018
fabienjoe:

Oga, virtually every big manufacturing firms(auto firms inclusive) have shifted thier core operations in manufacturing to China. The large market, cheap labour and the world's appetite for made in China products made it so. No be me me do am so, but its the trend. All counttries of the world look China now.

Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by nickxtra(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2018
fabienjoe:

Oga, virtually every big manufacturing firms(auto firms inclusive) have shifted their core operations in manufacturing to China. The large market, cheap labour and the prevailing world's appetite for made in China products, made it so. No be me me do am so, but it's the trend. Almost all countries of the world look China now.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by fabienjoe: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2018
shadeyinka:

You are being naive.
Every technology is copied from the original innovators.

Just check anything that is manufactured everywhere in the world, you will find out that they use about the same manufacturing technology and the same principles
From Toothbrush, to Toothpaste, to Cars, to Jet Engines, to Planes ,to petrol and Diesel engines etc

Any country that cannot encourage copying will be a slave of the others, for technologies are not meant to be reinvented!

Copying is different from cloning. The Japanese and the Western carmakers copy but don't clone each other. They still have a decent share of the market, satisfying different niches. Each makes unique products. A Nigerian can easily go to China, import these clones, swap logos and sell as originals. This cannot be right. Copying another's product down to the logos save minute details, is immoral, cynical and mischievous.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by fabienjoe: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2018
nickxtra:
Oga, virtually every big manufacturing firms(auto firms inclusive) have shifted their core operations in manufacturing to China. The large market, cheap labour and the prevailing world's appetite for made in China products, made it so. No be me me do am so, but it's the trend. Almost all countries of the world look China now.

I still don't agree with you. They have plants in China but for local consumption. They are not built there to import into Europe or the US. They have different prices for same cars in different countries, reflecting local conditions. Same model of cars are equally slightly different, reflecting local regulations..
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by shadeyinka(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
fabienjoe:

Copying is different from cloning. The Japanese and the Western carmakers copy but don't clone each other. They still have a decent share of the market, satisfying different niches. Each makes unique products. A Nigerian can easily go to China, import these clones, swap logos and sell as originals. This cannot be right. Copying another's product down to the logos save minute details, is immoral, cynical and mischievous.
Copying for the purpose of deception is evil. But copying itself is a mark of intelligence.
If I came to your house and I loved the architecture and the interior decoration, when I am building my own, I can copy everything down to the flower arrangement.

Evil will be
1. If I stole your design paper work
2. I claim ownership of your design
In technology, we all copy one another. The only thing else is that we add something extra to the copy to make it look different and have more value.

Honestly, I wish Africa followed suit. Copy everything for ourselves and for our own use.

You must give it to the Americans, they are the best Innovators in the world. The Chinese are the best Imitators, Europeans are the best at adapting Technologies.

In China, piracy of non Chinese Books, Softwares and Technologies are encouraged and even sponsored by the government. Copyright laws only exist for Chinese products.

If Nigeria must develop, there is no other way. Ideals do not work in this area of human development.
Re: Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Amazing revelation.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (photos) / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.