Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (31240 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Kai
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
So they do white wedding too
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Finally the Elite north has embraced the southern Nigeria/western Christian culture of white wedding. May this enlightenment get to the very fabric of their society in every other dark aspect of their lives

Well said

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by millhouse: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
I think say na photos of cream d LA cream dem d OP wan show us ...u just carry 2 photos of bride and groom dey say photos from the wedding. Mtsweew
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by sabbiboi: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The girl looks so gentle and innocent while the guy looks like he has sampled all the high class Ashawòs (or socialites) in Lagos.

As in, the guy looks like a sharp gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Gerryoriflame(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
And my company Oriflame is hosting our annual directors seminar in Eko hotel and suites. You need to see politician and men's here. Lamido sanisu and tinubu are in the same floor with me. Feel like i have made it in life having such men in the same hotel. Thank you ORIFLAME for making it possible. 3days 2nights fun filled event and all expense paid. Use #directorseminar2018 to see prove

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by wickedworld: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Chai, dangote vomit this babe o. This one no need dna
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2018
DailyNuella:
The white wedding ceremony of Africa's Richest man, Aliko Dangote's daughter, Fatima, to her pilot hubby, Jamil Abubakar, took place today March 23rd at Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos State.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/23/checkout-first-photos-from-fatima-dangotes-white-wedding-photos/
Lovely couples though I expect Bill to wear some Agbada in the other pix.Happy for you two,I pray the Good Lord be with you during your marriage and sustain you with peace and joy..any way those looking for me are getting closer,thought I heard gunshot yesterday and seem the vigil ended quite early same vigil that disturb me in Lagos.Sadly this guys are happy I won't recognize you...anyway look out for a twin building. I am inside just careful about coming out,don't know the good guys from the bad guys
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2018
MDsambo:
Arewa culture is dead and buried, may it's gentle soul rest in peace
Amin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2018
nely:
There are two types of Muslims in Nigeria, the rich and the poor.The Rich embrace the western culture and the poor are extremists
...and generally STUPID!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Lol and some simpletons from the south are celebrating due to some misguided inferiority complex. I wonder what this accomplishes or how it helps them. Anyways this has been happening for a while now and I like the fact that she went through the trouble of at least looking decent unlike a certain lost soul.
Hmmm! Does this voice not sound familiar?
"inferiority complex" you said?! Who's 'inferior' here?
And why do they always run down south to do their 'western' wedding?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Coolboi05(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Finally the Elite north has embraced the southern Nigeria/western Christian culture of white wedding. May this enlightenment get to the very fabric of their society in every other dark aspect of their lives

White wedding has nothing to do with southern Nigeria bro, its a copied European tradition. So now the celebration is because the 'North' is also copying or whats?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Shut your ignorant mouth.
Don't make yourself a silly laughing stock.
White weeding tradition is not a Christian thing.
I'll delete your stupìd comment to save you some shame
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2018
When did Muslims start doing White wedding. What happened to usual ceremony.

I've concluded I'm not doing all that church nonsense , well do Yoruba traditional wedding and go to registry so the state knows.we are married. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Gidah: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2018
sagitariusbaby:

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2018
The bride looks just like her pops, no doubt she ain't a bastard, HML
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by bahaushe1: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2018
sagitariusbaby:

It will NEVER happen. And how is white wedding an enlightenment?

There was never a true message of God that was welcomed and accepted by the elites of a people. Go back to your book and look at the stories of righteous prophets and messengers of God; they were rejected by the elites and accepted by the poor; the elites use to mock the poor as being backward just as you did above.

It is very rare to find a rightly guided elite.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Who invited toolz to the wedding?
Hmmmm! her dad is royalty in Lagos Na. the Onirus and then her husband is a pilot just like d groom plus she's also a celebrity.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by CaptMG: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2018
sorry when will d black wedding tAk place.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
D grl in d Last pix luks like Nicki...
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
the “ white wedding gown “ is not Christian tradition ! It’s English tradition just like the suit and tie we wear ! Abi pls give us the chapter and verse in the Bible that describes a white wedding ball gown for the bride ? As the British colonized us and forced us all to wear suit and tie and speak English - anybody is entitled to borrow from their culture if an when they feel like it ! You can go and do your research!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by carinmom(f): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
MDsambo:
Arewa culture is dead and buried, may it's gentle soul rest in peace
Hmmm, this is very sad. Mun koma muna koyi da arna
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Akshow: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by MDsambo: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
carinmom:
Hmmm, this is very sad. Mun koma muna koyi da arna
Very very sad wlhy...

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by hakunamatata081: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2018
xreal:
White wedding?

Must they copy everything?

One day dem go shout "Praise The Loooord" for mosk.

AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.