Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) (32211 Views)

"Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
y
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Could be a manifestation of Oedipus complex.
He's possibly bewildered on seeing the ecstatic moods of the parents without knowing the significance or import of the event. Emotions took the better part of him.

In all, it's a priceless moment for the groom,bride,boy and the eagle-eyed photographer.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ok
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
love of a mother, I guess the boy is crying over the father coming to drag her mama boobies with him...
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Muafrika2:
He doesn't like the new dad undecided He probably mistreats him. Some women just get married without caring whether their new husbands will kill their children at the first chance

Quick to comment....to hit front page or whatsoever without reading the content of the post
His mum is actually wedding his dad
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
[See] Poland 0-1 Nigeria: Atiku Reacts To Super Eagles Shock Victory

https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-poland-0-1-nigeria-atiku-reacts-to-super-eagles-shock-victory/

Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by farem: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

It clearly stated in the article that the groom is his father.
His parents were not married and decided to take the plunge after having children.

You dey mind the mofo and his colleagues
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by michelKalib(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Edddie:
But seriously is this one news?
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by akaahs(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

It clearly stated in the article that the groom is his father.
His parents were not married and decided to take the plunge after having children.
And he clearly stated that nobody should quote him, he doesn't care whether groom is his dad.
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Chubhie: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
He couldn't contain himself. The energy of the moment was so overwhelming for the Lil man. A good sign the marriage would stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Skepticus: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Zionista:
Could be a manifestation of Oedipus complex.
He's possibly bewildered on seeing the ecstatic moods of the parents without knowing the significance or import of the event. Emotions took the better part of him.

In all, it's a priceless moment for the groom,bride,boy and the eagle-eyed photographer.

Good psychological perspective.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Skepticus:

Good psychological perspective.

Thanks..
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by kinkybunny(f): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Muafrika2:
He doesn't like the new dad undecided He probably mistreats him. Some women just get married without caring whether their new husbands will kill their children at the first chance

Enough with the mentions angry I don't care if he's his "dad", he should not be crying angry

men don't have time to maltreat children
Re: 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 25, 2018
kinkybunny:

men don't have time to maltreat children

I don't know whether to cry or be happy for you here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.