Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date (42012 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by Okewa(m): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2018
I love this reasoning
soberdrunk:
They want to do us "April fool" angry
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by labake1(f): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
On April fool's day. No be me dem go fool. Abeg labake1 come make we dey mananage our black and white TV to dey watch NTA Ilorin jare

Who TV help grin let go and watch the sky, star and moon outside
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2018
labake1:

Who TV help grin let go and watch the sky, star and moon outside
let's go there
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by labake1(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
let's go there

Okay dear kiss
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
oyb:

heh. i thought you'd be getting your troll on like it's 1999 cheesy cheesy

Lol

Meanwhile, this isn't the decoder they marketed earlier.

Wonder what became of that one. I was interested in that because of the smart features and WiFi capability.

Too bad
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by faith2ogesco(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
No better sports channel for premier league matches in this one
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by faith2ogesco(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Went to their office today and heard some interesting news
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
faith2ogesco:
Went to their office today and heard some interesting news

grin
And you don't want to be quoted ba?

Smart
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by faith2ogesco(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
4llerbuntu:

grin
And you don't want to be quoted ba?

Smart
lol. I be bought it. For now they have like 55 channels and one titled World Cup 2018. They promised premiership and co will be aired next season. Ya they have issues to work on but still dsdt didn't start in a day.
Re: TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date by meobizy(f): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Back, from where? You can not come back if you never arrived to begin with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts / ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark / I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.