Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis (4964 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Thank you.

What I know about bc pills is that you should not take them for decades but I know many women who have been taking them for years without any side-effects and I also know that they are low-dose today. The trick is to figure out which ones are good for you, there are plenty on the market. Some doctors even prescribe them to women who have a hormonal imbalance or irregular cycles so they can also be used as a corrective. I do not know any women who are aggressive as a result. One of my very closest friends has been taking them for almost 15 years, they improved her skin condition and of course prevented unwanted pregnancies. She is married now with a kid, awaiting the second one. She is the meekest person I have ever known and the pills have not changed it.

Cc: Crackhaus
I hear. grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
If I hear. angry

Its the women that will not bother jare, after all, marriage kuku favour the men more, I'm yet to see a married woman who doesn't think having kids is their consolation for getting married. All I hear is "my kids are my joy" everywhere, I just tire. cry
You sha want to start argument with that fallacious statement cheesy

I won't be disproving it though as that will take brain power which I can't spare for NL debates these days, it almost always ends up with someone tagging me a misogynist for being realistic with the facts. grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2018
bukatyne:

If she marries the man that genuinely loves her, she will enjoy her marriage.

The challenge is finding the man emotionally stable enough to unconditionally love his wife.

When I talk love, I am not talking of providing.
I guess that means such men are extinct or something, cos with what we are seeing in the world these days, love is only but a mirage.

Even the one you think loves you will do things that leave you wondering. It's just not that simple in reality.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2018
crackhaus:

You sha want to start argument with that fallacious statement cheesy

I won't be disproving it though as that will take brain power which I can't spare for NL debates these days, it almost always ends up with someone tagging me a misogynist for being realistic with the facts. grin
Its not something to argue about really, you check it out na.

The man can still do however he pleases after marriage, with little or no consequences, but same can't be said for the woman.

Lol, you have always been a misogynist, its no news. tongue

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

What I don't get, frankly, is why he opens a thread to vent out his anger instead of looking for like-minded women. There are plenty of women out there who share his traditional values. Live and let live. Everyone is different. Instead of wasting time on NL with women who do not share his mindset, he would have greater opportunities for success searching offline for women with the same mindset. Sometimes I think people come here for the drama.
I agree with you on the drama grin, you can't blame him and others alike though, cos it can be quite entertaining on here. grin

The problem with these men is that, they want a traditionally minded woman who is sophisticated at the same time, I just don't know how that is supposed to work.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
freecocoa:
Its not something to argue about really, you check it out na.

The man can still do however he pleases after marriage, with little or no consequences, but same can't be said for the woman.

Lol, you have always been a misogynist, its no news. tongue
Yet they love me like that grin
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by armyofone(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
@ Mindfulness & crackhaus-
I once watched a documentary - they talked about a now extinct plants (flowers) once used as BC centuries ago. Women used and traded the flowers so much and now the plants are no more. Scientists are trying to grow a plant they think is the flower - but so far nothing.
So our grandparents did try some barks, leafs, flowers and seeds as bc.

crackhaus:

I honestly don't know how our parents and grandparents did it.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by rainylad(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
LeOstrich:
This thread struck a nerve with the olosho class.

It isn't my fault that your future (unlucky) husband will never be the first to have had you.

It isn't my fault that you lost your virginity to your uncle or some random c0ck that swayed your way before you hit 14yrs and that since then you have been leaving a trail of your putrid puna slime allover the place like some confused snail.

And Yes, it isn't my fault that your womb is a horror chamber filled with the ghosts of murdered bastards that you have picked up along your long career of ashewoism.

You can console yourself as being a modern woman of the 21st century who claims to be in control of her sexuality when in truth you are a nothing but a cheap ass slot who can't keep their legs closed for more than a week without craving for some random c0ck

I just pity the ultimate spineless maga that will settle for your used and wobbly sperm-dumpster ass

You have a stinky attitude..no wonder your marriage failed....Your wife must have been through hell and back...She is lucky to escape from you.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by crackhaus: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
armyofone:
@ Mindfulness & crackhaus-
I once watched a documentary - they talked about a now extinct plants (flowers) once used as BC centuries ago. Women used and traded the flowers so much and now the plants are no more. Scientists are trying to grow a plant they think is the flower - but so far nothing.
So our grandparents did try some barks, leafs, flowers and seeds as bc.

Ahh yes, thank you. Herbs definitely would seem like something they used for that purpose.
Re: Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
LeOstrich:
Let me explain something to you young men here and I hope you listen because I learned the hard way.

I am in the middle of a divorce right now with a woman I loved for years. In learning the hard way, I have swallowed "red pills" way beyond the scope of what many consider to be a red pill.

I had taken my wife's virginity, so the idea of having to date a used up hag in her early to mid 30's is horrific and not even conceivable for me it's like someone saying "well now you have to Bleep goats."

If you actually have had a virgin that loves you, you realize that having it any other way is like dating a used prostitute.

With feminism and birth control and condoms I now believe that MOST women are essentially dykes. If you aren't making babies and being the man (meaning boss) of the house, your dick may as well be a dild0.

The pill changes women's brains and hormones. You can research all the studies done on this. I believe it turns them into a bizarre kind of half-man over time - a sor of lilith because esentially sex is supposed NOT to be only for recreation but to make babies which most untainted and virtuous women desire most in life. As a man your role is to ensure she is taken care of and protected and her children are also extended that privilege.

My wife gradually became less and less feminine and more career-oriented as she began her career and I saw her drifting away and being more concerned with her job than her own and only child. Not my fault she did not have another child as she got a job less than 2yrs into our marriage and just less than 8mths of our child's life. We did the whole family planning thing instead of me using a condom for the sake of not getting her pregnant in-order not to jeopardize her new job which I must state here, I was foolishly at the time in support of her working.

I must confess that she wasn't ever the same after we started family planning both mentally and sexually. She became a bit frigid and emotionally cold in between having hot flashes of heat.

I have friends who have gone through the same thing. At some point in their late 20s, if a woman isn't bearing children and they're on the pill, they transform.

My advice to you guys is NEVER EVER put your wife on the Pill. Yes, she can have a job or career or whatnot but if a job is infringing on her role as your wife and mother of your child it isn't in anyway worth it. Trust me, she would be much satisfied being at home taking care of her children than working in a misogynist environment.

And to all you career ladies, I am not out to attack you but want you to know that when and if at all you get married in your early or mid-30's, it will be to a man who is exponentially more whorish than you. The marriage will be pragmatic and depend wholly on what each of your bring to the table but it will be devoid of true love.

My wife is gone for good and that's because I allowed her get a job and put her on the pill which was not what God intended for her.

You sound like a resounding pure fuuktard!

Your write-up and mentality shows you are proficient in spewing moronic heuristics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? / Nigeria Records 11,600 Maternal Deaths In 3 Months.......( WOW ) / Has Your Wife Ever Slapped You? What's Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.