Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani (35052 Views)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
henryhemon:

Is your name not gorotango?? How will you see anything better from anyone who says the truth about the biggest mistake of Nigeria called buhari?? If the South team up together let's see how the North will win election.
There is no such thing as southern unity. The interests of the south as a whole can never converge.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Smithwumi1: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello, great nairalanders. I can't continue to live my life the way it is presently. Am in need of Job / opportunities to get my life and career on track. Am an HND Holder ( computer-science), professional certificate from institute of customer relationship. i have more than averege skills in programming, web development, graphics design, database , desktop publishing and editing, am ready to optimize my skills to full potentials with necessary tools within a short period of time.i was also priveledge to work as a schedule officer( Finance Dept) in a local government during my NYSC. Am ready to understudy any job /opportunities i see even if it not related to what i study. Please great nairalanders, help me out. Thanks
My Contact; 08173875460
Location Lagos/ Ogun state.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Yankee101: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Truth teller, tell them
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Praktikals(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Nonsense. Tinubu I can understand; how much electoral value does saraki have?
Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by achiever12: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

You will be surprised
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Sirjamo: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Praktikals:

Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see.
I asked a valid question, you gave me an invalid advice
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by BabatCargo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Very difficult
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Praktikals(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
I asked a valid question, you gave me an invalid advice
Go to google and search for Saraki dynasty.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by shallysgirl: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Go and ask kwarans
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by LZAA: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin grin I laugh in Yoruba language.Meanwhile-
https://thewhistler.ng/story/buhari-could-hasten-the-break-up-of-nigeria-junaid-mohammed
imhotep and onyeoga must laff in yoruba too grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by bankylan: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
atimes dis man shd shut up....i don't know his value to Senate self

What is your own value even to yourself? Be sincere.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Akpan107(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
gentlepraise:
Anything to dethrone Buhari is acceptable
I stand by your comments!
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by contigiency(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
This pretender of a senator It's time you state that you are no longer for Buhari. You have sat on the fence for too long. You just want to throw a fight? How can you say that the south West leaders were not accorded recorgnition whereas they hold the choice ministries in the government. They hold the ministries of works, housing, power, Finance, communication to mention but a few. those of them who occupy the positions and those who influenced their appointments are leaders in south West in every ramifications. If you want to dwell on tinubu please do so but to say that because he was not recorgnised means that the south West leaders have all been snubbed. In as much as Tinubu was a strong pillar in 2015 PMB emergance as president, it will be wrong to assume that he alone convinced every south West voters to go fo buhari. Other leaders like Fashiola, Shitu, Aragbasola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Fayemi etc were also vehement on the same project in their various states, and many of them are either in the government or are represented. Saraki no doubt had a lot of influence in Kwara state with the state governor and Lai muhamed. But In all of this, I think a lot has changed since the last election and now. These men will hardly have that huge influence nowadays. Nigerians are now wiser. Irrespective of all these, PMB will still win 2019 election because he still has a lot of followers in the North, just as he has also made a lot of inroads in other regions that didn't vote much for him in 2015.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by yaliyu963(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
We have to grow up in order to make ourselves valuable. you subscribed with your money, using your precious time to remain online 247 criticizing, arguing and opposing thr political trend which you are not doing something positive to make better. that shows you are your bigger problem.

everyday, the national politics must keep you busy if you so much love arguments and the likes.

brothers and sisters, time is too precious. make something valuable with it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Akpan107(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Saraki is Buhari's nightmare.

He will definitely lead the Senate to work against Buhari's Re-election or to set laws that will never favour him.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Carlyboi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Whatever!f*ck the Police!F*ck the legislators!F*ck The Presidency! F*ck the judiciary!All the f*ckin 36 state governors,and the FCT minister!F*ck all the i never chop and crumbs feeder and political slaves among our Youths!and Nigerians in general but God should find a way to bless Nigeria and all of us that loves and believe in our Country Nigeria!after all Its not impossible to bless Some of Us!He is all Powerful
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
south Westerners are like a ship without direction ,let they enjoy the change they brought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Kog45(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Lagos boy i cite you,pls go to Abuja then you will know who is Bukola Saraki or even ask Tinubu he will tell you that Bukola is a don when it cones to politics or you think Shehu Sani is talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
It is right time for the Yorubas to wake up from their slumber and never trust Hausa-Fulani no matter how you treat pig... pig will always be a pig. it is right time we from the south, put our differences aside even the middle belts, north central and take over what is ours.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Zeromoney(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
0monnak0da:

APC has failed just like PDP before them. Is there any hope for Nigeria. If we are to be honest

Saraki, Tambuwal,Amaechi,Okorocha, Kwankwaso, El-Rufai were all once in PDP . Is there really ay differencee between the parties

No there's no difference, every reasonable adult knows this. When they get tired of ripping us off with APC, they move on to another 'new' party.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Edithspecials: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mr Sani is Buhari still a good brand?
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Spidermon: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoroTango:
This Kaduna central senator is clutching at straws. His running battle with Elrufai will ensure he doesn't make it back to the Senate come next year, and so the guy is willing to take down everyone with him

Yes, He is
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by kennycalls(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
So long Buhari ��
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by winj3: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rubbish,
Yoruba are used to being humiliated by mallams, it has been happening for decades and Yorubas are ok with it. It is a master and slave relationship that works for both.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by monerozi5590: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Edithspecials:
Mr Sani is Buhari still a good brand?

You are asking the wrong person.

Shehu Sani is not a saint. Go and do a little research about him. Don't limit your research on the internet only, ask questions.

You will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by monerozi5590: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yankee101:
Truth teller, tell them

Truth teller! ...It seems you guys don't know who Shehu Sani is.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by henryhemon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoroTango:
There is no such thing as southern unity. The interests of the south as a whole can never converge.

No need to argue with folks like you. One thing is clear ....buhari is going back to cattle rearing come 2019. That's where he belongs to commune with animals.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by tuniski: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
You simply is naive!
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by elmisti(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

mote than any senate president in the country's history
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by DCTrendy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Someone asked what’s the value of Sheu sani to the senate??

Are you for real? The first senator that told Nigerians what the senators make monthly?? And many more

Who do us like this??

Bad followership is Nigeria number 1 problem!
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Giddygrade: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
emeijeh:
Is he still talkin of re-election?
grin
emeijeh:
Is he still talkin of re-election?
I no Fit Laff!!!
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by ndcide(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

Then why fight against the election reordering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Top 5 National Heroes / Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.