Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani (35039 Views)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Olumaeme: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Nonsense. Tinubu I can understand; how much electoral value does saraki have?

2 term governor, senate president and the alpha and omega of ilorin politics has no electoral value.. Hehehehehehe hehehehehehe...
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Olumaeme: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoroTango:
This Kaduna central senator is clutching at straws. His running battle with Elrufai will ensure he doesn't make it back to the Senate come next year, and so the guy is willing to take down everyone with him

You see problems with Nigerians, who told you he cares about second term? Until we have leaders who will do the right thing and forget about second term, that day we start making progress

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Ahsat: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
what abt ur re-election na waitin go mekan difficult.

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by wakeupafricanyo: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by jaytee01(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoroTango:
This Kaduna central senator is clutching at straws. His running battle with Elrufai will ensure he doesn't make it back to the Senate come next year, and so the guy is willing to take down everyone with him
It is stupidity that is disturbing you. What did the senator say that is false?
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by AlanSugar(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

Well, Saraki is sympathetic to the pdp and vice versa. It logically makes sense in that Saraki will make sure that whatever little votes he and his group can garnish up will automatically end up in pdp's favour. Really sad.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by ibotic(f): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
LZAA:

imhotep and onyeoga must laff in yoruba too grin grin

Imhotep is a useless Afonja man with tribal marks...
He is not one of us...
Onye ochi...
Chukwu okike Abiama o
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by oluwalewis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
adecz:
sad
The most nepotistic, tribalistic & religiously bigoted government in the history of this country.
We were warned about this man in 2014, but we wanted CHANGEY.
Now, poverty, hunger, unemployment, death, kidnapping, Fulani genocide, corruption, insecurity, cluelessness & incompetence, astronomical inflation & ever other unthinkable difficulties have become our daily companions... undecided
Take it easy boss, all the qualities you listed have really made him confused. Remember,he does not know anything.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
ibotic:

Imhotep is a useless Afonja man with tribal marks...
He is not one of us...
Onye ochi...
Chukwu okike Abiama o
Yes.
That is why I support our no mans land in Lagos.
Eko oni baje rara.
E je ka si waju grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by LZAA: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
Yes. That is why I support our no mans land in Lagos. Eko oni baje rara. E je ka si waju grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga
now laff in yoruba u afonja goblin gringrin grin
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by LZAA: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
ibotic:

Imhotep is a useless Afonja man with tribal marks... He is not one of us... Onye ochi... Chukwu okike Abiama o

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
LZAA:

now laff in yoruba u afonja goblin gringrin grin
Presently Laughing in Yoruba kikikikikiki grin grin

cc onyeoga

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by oluwalewis(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sirjamo:

I still fund it hard to believe that some Nigerians don't know the power that Saraki wields,
1. He single handedly took Kwara state from his father
2. Despite the fact that he was no more the governor of Kwara state,he was still been paid the same amount as the governor of Kwara
3. Kwara state is his company same as Lagos state is Tinubu's company
4. He tricked Tinubu and the APC senators by teaming up with the PDP to become the senate president
5. To round it up,during his CCT trial,it was as good as the senate chamber was in recess as senators follow him to court.

Saraki is as powerful as Tinubu is and he is the new maradona in town.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Obdk: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
contigiency:
This pretender of a senator It's time you state that you are no longer for Buhari. You have sat on the fence for too long. You just want to throw a fight? How can you say that the south West leaders were not accorded recorgnition whereas they hold the choice ministries in the government. They hold the ministries of works, housing, power, Finance, communication to mention but a few. those of them who occupy the positions and those who influenced their appointments are leaders in south West in every ramifications. If you want to dwell on tinubu please do so but to say that because he was not recorgnised means that the south West leaders have all been snubbed. In as much as Tinubu was a strong pillar in 2015 PMB emergance as president, it will be wrong to assume that he alone convinced every south West voters to go fo buhari. Other leaders like Fashiola, Shitu, Aragbasola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Fayemi etc were also vehement on the same project in their various states, and many of them are either in the government or are represented. Saraki no doubt had a lot of influence in Kwara state with the state governor and Lai muhamed. But In all of this, I think a lot has changed since the last election and now. These men will hardly have that huge influence nowadays. Nigerians are now wiser. Irrespective of all these, PMB will still win 2019 election because he still has a lot of followers in the North, just as he has also made a lot of inroads in other regions that didn't vote much for him in 2015.

you rr ignorant of south west politics...

the ministers u mentioned are not in tinubu camp...
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by ibotic(f): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:

Yes.
That is why I support our no mans land in Lagos.
Eko oni baje rara.
E je ka si waju grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

Is it not better that....
That we igbos develop our land
Do you think all igbos are shameless
We will overcome all you afonjas
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by ceaser: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoroTango:
There is no such thing as southern unity. The interests of the south as a whole can never converge.

I'm sorry you had to think this way. It's seriously erroneous assumption. With the spate of security problems and challenges in this country that some northern elements has proudly claimed responsibility for, and the taciturn attitude of the president to bring such elements to book, you can be sure that his loyalty lies not with Nigerians that voted en mass for him. Nigerians in return will make a statement in the polls. And i tell you that southern interests or not, PMB has lost his steam and will be rightly kicked out.

Even the anti-corruption crusade upon which he rode to victory is a farce three years in retrospect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
ibotic:

Is it not better that....
That we igbos develop our land
Do you think all igbos are shameless
We will overcome all you afonjas
Support one Nigeria and no mans land..

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by LZAA: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
one naijeriyaaaa ya gaskiya grin
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
monerozi5590:

Truth teller! ...It seems you guys don't know who Shehu Sani is.

Every politician lies. By truth teller i refer to telling the truth to power. From Abacha to Buhari he has done so, even if it's for personal gains or politics, give that to him.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Moukandjo: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2018
contigiency:
This pretender of a senator It's time you state that you are no longer for Buhari. You have sat on the fence for too long. You just want to throw a fight? How can you say that the south West leaders were not accorded recorgnition whereas they hold the choice ministries in the government. They hold the ministries of works, housing, power, Finance, communication to mention but a few. those of them who occupy the positions and those who influenced their appointments are leaders in south West in every ramifications. If you want to dwell on tinubu please do so but to say that because he was not recorgnised means that the south West leaders have all been snubbed. In as much as Tinubu was a strong pillar in 2015 PMB emergance as president, it will be wrong to assume that he alone convinced every south West voters to go fo buhari. Other leaders like Fashiola, Shitu, Aragbasola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Fayemi etc were also vehement on the same project in their various states, and many of them are either in the government or are represented. Saraki no doubt had a lot of influence in Kwara state with the state governor and Lai muhamed. But In all of this, I think a lot has changed since the last election and now. These men will hardly have that huge influence nowadays. Nigerians are now wiser. Irrespective of all these, PMB will still win 2019 election because he still has a lot of followers in the North, just as he has also made a lot of inroads in other regions that didn't vote much for him in 2015.
Bros, you're trying to make sense here on Nairaland that's full of mor0ns who can't think properly? Don't bother!
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by ibotic(f): 4:20am On Mar 25, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

Hell no...
We must take afonja land
And abandon our shameful land....
Na we get Biafra
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by emmie14: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2018
0monnak0da:

APC has failed just like PDP before them. Is there any hope for Nigeria. If we are to be honest

Saraki, Tambuwal,Amaechi,Okorocha, Kwankwaso, El-Rufai were all once in PDP . Is there really ay differencee between the parties
You are still backward. You still blaming PDP. Apc baptized and sanctified those group of men. So point your fingers to APC.
Backwards because we're no longer interested in party politics rather individual capacity and capabilities.
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by 99100(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Sirjamo:

How much electoral value does saraki have?what the heck! Like really, Are you a political novice?
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Buhari4Hunger: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
adecz:
sad

The most nepotistic,
tribalistic & religiously bigoted
government in the history of this country.

We were warned about this man
in 2014, but we wanted CHANGEY.

Now, poverty, hunger, unemployment, death,
kidnapping, Fulani genocide, corruption, insecurity,
cluelessness & incompetence, astronomical inflation &
ever other unthinkable difficulties have become
our daily companions... undecided

So you were among those that voted this calamity upon us? Tell me, what were you not enjoying in the previous government that made you and your likes bring this shame upon us as a nation?
Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by adecz: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

So you were among those that voted this calamity upon us? Tell me, what were you not enjoying in the previous government that made you and your likes bring this shame upon us as a nation?

I apologize.
We shall correct our mistake, come 2019

But in 2015, GEJ had to go.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani by Buhari4Hunger: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
adecz:

I apologize.
We shall correct our mistake, come 2019

But in 2015, GEJ had to go.
I'm happy to hear this. God will bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.