Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah (20140 Views)

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner / Arrest Yoruba Leaders Backing Operation Amotekun Now, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by begwong: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Until the government declare the miyetti Allah group as a terrorist organization first.
Foolish cows, since ur emperor is in power you kill people anyhow. You all will definitely pay the price someday!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by proxillin(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
So that was the grand plan. To hijack Benue right?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Pascal181: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
The people controlling this impostor from Sudan is actually d miyeti allah. He'll do what they ask him to do just watch
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by brobro: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why not answer the questions? Why talk about unpaid salaries?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by onward4life(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
Benue people, over to you.
If you like, keep supporting A-P-Cheat.
Omenkalives is still drinking daily akamu in the refugee camp.

cc lzaa onyeoga

Omekalives is now In Lefoolgy clam?

Boy is too honest Isla Milk cally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Sunmolar(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
perhaps, it's no longer game as usual
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by ojjp: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
The Easiest online business so far. You make money by register and be clicking Continue: http://odmoney.site/3929527670007/
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by OnyeOGA(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
Mosquito go finish am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
coluka:
National President, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-cultural Association, Bello Abdullahi Bodejo (Lamido Fulbe) is extremely worried over the farmers/herdsmen crises and wants an immediate end to the situation. He spoke to WILLY EYA on various issues and recommended the declaration of a state of emergency in Benue and Taraba states.

Recently, the Benue State governor raised the alarm that the Fulani have unleashed about one million cows to Benue State. Is there truth in his allegation?

It is a lie. From Nasarawa, they have arrested about 3000 Fulani cows and kept it in Benue. Governor Ortom is only spreading propaganda just to suffer the Fulani people. All the cows outside Benue, they are arresting them. If you understand Hausa, I can take you to them and you will understand what the Fulani are suffering. Even in Taraba and outside Benue, they arrest the Fulani and their cows. We do not know what to do again.

Is it the Police that are arresting the Fulani and their cows or who?

Yes, they are collaborating with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. They are helping the Tiv to arrest the cows.

Don’t you think that from all indications, ranching is the only way forward in the farmers/herders crises?

But it should not be the Governor Ortom’s kind of ranching. His own is ‘politics ranching.’ We need ranching but not the type that Ortom has proposed. The truth is that Governor Ortom wants to destroy the Fulani economy in the country.

But the anti-open grazing law has also been established in Taraba, what is the difference with that in Benue?

The anti-open grazing law in Taraba is not like that in Benue. In Taraba, even before the current state governor was born, they have been doing ranching in the state. The Fulani have been doing ranching there but why did the state government say they want to do it again. What kind of ranching do they want the Fulani to do again in Taraba State. I was born in Gembu and we do not move; we stay there in one place and herd the cows. The type of ranching they are doing now is not good. All these things are just politics. The Fulani are in trouble.

What about the most recent killings in Kogi State; the argument is that the crisis in Kogi is because the governor gave out the state land for the controversial cattle colony. Are you saying that the Fulani have no hand in the situation in Kogi?

In Kogi, they killed members of the local vigilance security outfit. The vigilance members are killing themselves and they are accusing the Fulani whereas the Fulani are not involved in the crisis.

You said that Governor Ortom wants to destroy the Fulani economy; why do you think so and what would he gain by doing that?

The problem is that Ortom knows that he is owing his people salaries and he cannot pay. When President Muhammadu Buhari went to Benue, did you see anything that he commissioned in the state. Did you see even one kilometer of road constructed by Governor Ortom. So, he has not done anything and has not paid the workers’ salaries, and the only way he can deceive the people is to continue to jump up and down calling the names of the Fulani. The Tiv people are very educated and one day, their eyes would open and they would know that Ortom is deceiving them. Somebody who has not paid people salaries would now be talking about anti-open grazing law. I do not know what we can do; I am even tired of all these things. Maybe I will just keep quiet and leave everything to God. The sufferings of the Fulani are becoming too much. Everyday, we are receiving reports. We receive all kinds of reports of things happening to the Fulani. It is not good and all these are happening because they do not have access to the media.

Do you think that all these are happening because President Buhari, a Fulani man is in power?
Maybe Governor Ortom is planning to dump the All Progressives Congress(APC) to join the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP). But he does not want to go silently until he destroys the Fulani.

What you are saying would surprise many people because under Buhari, the impression is that the Fulani is even being pampered by the Federal Government?

Now, if they do anything to favour the Fulani, people would start shouting that it is only the Fulani that President Buhari is favouring. That is why Buhari is being very careful to accommodate everybody and to make sure that everyone is doing well in the country. But so many people do not know this.

The argument is that Buhari’s government is so sectional and a clear point of reference is the exclusion of the South East in the security architecture of the country.

During former President Jonathan’s time, was it not the same thing? If for instance President Buhari is giving the Fulani everything, we, the Miyetti Allah are not concerned with the analysis or who has the power or not. The only thing we know is that this is one Nigeria. For us, I am not bothered about tribe. Even if it is only Igbo people that are in government, if they want to help Nigeria, they can do it. Is it because Buhari put many Fulani people in government that they are killing us today in Nigeria? It is not enough reason to be killing the Fulani. People who are reasoning that way are among the very bad people that do not want peace in the country. That is why such people are saying that Buhari has put his people and that the people in government are all Northerners.

You said you are tired of the farmers/herdsmen crises, so what is the way forward for the Miyetti Allah with regards to the problem?

We are already in court to seek justice. The Fulani people are very law abiding. We are praying that one day, we would get justice. I do not know Ortom’s interest in the anti-open grazing law. They would go as far as Taraba, arrest cows of the Fulani and take them to Benue. We do not understand that kind of law. They would go to Nasarrawa and arrest a Fulani man. Wherever they see them, they would arrest them. Faulani are facing serious problems now.

But many have that impression that the Fulani are responsible for all the killings involving herdsmen and farmers in Nigeria.

It is a lie. It is just like some people saying that Kogi State gave the Fulani land for cattle Colony and that is why there are killings there. How can you start killing people who gave you land? I pray that one day journalists and newspapers would start telling the truth about what is happening in the country. That is my prayer. People would just go and carry one side of the story and be painting the Fulani black. But now, we can start going to court for all these hate speeches. We are prepared now and today we can have a team of lawyers. If you say that a Fulani man is a criminal, you have to prove it. If you get a Fulani man who is a criminal, prove it and do not say it is all Fulani that are criminals. All the time, what you hear is Fulani herders, Fulani this and that. It is not only Fulani that are herding cattle. Most of these big men in the country including Ortom have cows. The hatred for the Fulani started from 2015 till today

http://sunnewsonline.com/declare-state-of-emergency-in-benue-taraba-now-miyetti-allah/

They have become afraid of reprisals.
Especially from the Mambilla militia n the new Idoma threat.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by EmmyDJourno: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Unbiased communication is key in such scenario, because no one knows the true situation on ground

In times of crisis, the Miyetti Allah should get an eloquent PR manager to relay their concerns

The biggest problem in Nigeria is leaders with zero crisis management ability and intelligent problem solving tactics, all they do is character assassination

What a shame embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Metrofox(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin funny enough, I predicted this just last week
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by LZAA: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin Mosquito go finish am.

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by LZAA: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
Benue people, over to you. If you like, keep supporting A-P-Cheat. Omenkalives is still drinking daily akamu in the refugee camp.
cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
why are this people still calling it farmers and herdsmen clash.... herdsmen's are the one causing all this havoc spilling innocent bloods on every path they set foot... buhari will die such a miserable death and Yusuf will one day pay with his blood
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by feeloscar(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Unbiased communication is key in such scenario, because no one knows the true situation on ground

In times of crisis, the Miyetti Allah should get an eloquent PR manager to relay their concerns

The biggest problem in Nigeria is leaders with zero crisis management ability and intelligent problem solving tactics, all they do is character assassination

What a shame embarassed
The PR Manager job is all yours.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Vandywalker: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Barstards!!!!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by EmmyDJourno: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
feeloscar:
The PR Manager job is all yours.

What mail should I send my quotations to, I don't work for free
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by kennycalls(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
In a sane country Bello Abdullahi Bodejo (Lamido Fulbe) would have become a public toilet at Guantanamo bay!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by shepherd003: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
so because Orton hasn't paid salary he shouldn't implement anti grazing bill.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Realist2: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Monstrous beings who found joy in slaughtering people are Fulani herders, they don't value human lives, always attacking people in the middle of the night, oligarchious, opposed to development in the medieval lifestyle. They are the terrorists disguising as herdsmen.
State of Emergency my foot.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by BabatCargo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
This country is gone

God help us
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by chairman00100: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
hisgrace090:
So instead of you people living their land or do the right thing, a state of emergency should be declared to appease you? Ehh!

I don't blame you but our careless leaders.

Yes, what do you expect, when they called for the proscription of IPOB as terrorist group, you all agreed and applauded as Igbos are massacred in the process, why can't they call for more knowing that there is confusion in the land. the simple solution is for every group to put aside your collective hatred of the Igbos and put the fulani terrorists in their place
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by wakeupafricanyo: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Youngs247(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Una neva chi chon chin, una go lepit je edge one
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Funkybabee(f): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Such a nonsense response

How can you say is it because Buhari is a fulani man or because he appoints most northern to his government that is why people hates u so much.

And what about u people that are killing human as if them be cow or say the differents between benue government ranching and taraba or other ranching because all what I can read about this interviews is a totally fraud

Tell us the differents
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Motion123(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
A place where u are not welcomed, u want them to declare state of emergency?? Na so illegal immigrants dey do for USA?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by SoaringLife01: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
These Fulani herdsmen are looking for something else.
Even when a hen is being pursued to a dead end,it will turn back and give its pursuer some fight.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by isnovic(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Make no mistake, this call has 2019 Elections calculation in mind.

These two states did not return APC in the last elections.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
Idiots angry
Only in Nigeria, can you imagine,a Fulani herder telling a state governor what to do?

I wish I lay my hands on a good sniper rifle,this idiot will be history.

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Solorrman(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
elgramz:
This miyetti Allah people are behind all the killings in Benue and taraba and yet they are walking around free. Not even an arrest warrant on their head. What a country!!
Selfishness how did u get the proof? Are u a police or maybe say did u see fulani killing people with ur koro koro egba eyed? U lived in awka but giving a news to the northerners who the accuse is. Just day it u hate islam and buhari in particular. I urge u to continue taking ur ogogoro, thats better for propagandist. REPLY me but na ur own palava coz i never read replies most esppecially mumu one. My name is illitrate
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by feeloscar(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

What mail should I send my quotations to, I don't work for free
miyettiallahkillerherdsmen@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah by Str8talk21: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
pls where is this Omenkalives ? he has remain speechless for a while, hope he has tasted the furynand bestiality if his pay master?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Visit To Kogi / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.