Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! - Computers (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (1205643 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Free Modem Unlocker Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lanrayy: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hello fellow nairalanders,

This is my first time of coming here please I don’t want you to feel offended by my funny questions.

 Does unlocking my modem mean that I won’t have to pay for subscription again?
 According to some postings here, I have to insert a sim different from the sim with which the modem was bought before I can do it. Is this correct?
 If I have to change my sim, can I change to Etisalat cos I learnt is the fastest. Is it true?
If all these are true please I need somebody to help me with the necessary steps I need to follow. Cos I have been dying to get information about this for long.

I use MTN
Model: E156G
IMEI: 357133038874630
S/N: GF5TAA1010711916
Thanks.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by xreal: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2010
Lanrayy:

Hello fellow nairalanders,

This is my first time of coming here please I don’t want you to feel offended by my funny questions.

 Does unlocking my modem mean that I won’t have to pay for subscription again?
 According to some postings here, I have to insert a sim different from the sim with which the modem was bought before I can do it. Is this correct?
 If I have to change my sim, can I change to Etisalat cos I learnt is the fastest. Is it true?
If all these are true please I need somebody to help me with the necessary steps I need to follow. Cos I have been dying to get information about this for long.

I use MTN
Model: E156G
IMEI: 357133038874630
S/N: GF5TAA1010711916
Thanks.

First, I must welcome you to nairaland; seun's initiative.
Unlocking your modem has nothing to do with your payment plan.
Once your modem is unlocked, it works with any SIM.

from the details you gave; this is your unlock code : 66774688.

Thanks to the selfless gurus on NL as well as the initiator of this thread.
Good luck.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shema: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2010
Gud day NLers! "Xreal", Can someone pls help with the unlock code of my modem?
Model: E160G
IMEI: 359390029286624
SN: DL5TAB1972105946

Pls u coud as well send to ma e-mail, dont know if i wud be able to locate it on time via this website.
Thanx!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by UNLEASHED(m): 3:18am On Jul 30, 2010
@Shema
Here is your Unlock Code === 66258349

Have fun!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shema: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2010
UNLEASHED! Thanx a bunch, u r appreciated, cheesy
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2010
Pls i need an honest opinion. I wish to get a modem soon. Which one is better? MTN E156G or Glo E160G?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by xreal: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2010
shilohboy:

Pls i need an honest opinion. I wish to get a modem soon. Which one is better? MTN E156G or Glo E160G?

sincerely; my opinion is this - forget MTN's modem
I can't vouch for Glo either.
Etisalat's modem works better for me.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2010
@xreal: whats the etisalat's modem model? Is it huawei? How does it cost?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lanrayy: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2010
xreal:

First, I must welcome you to nairaland; seun's initiative.
Unlocking your modem has nothing to do with your payment plan.
Once your modem is unlocked, it works with any SIM.

from the details you gave; this is your unlock code : 66774688.

Thanks to the selfless gurus on NL as well as the initiator of this thread.
Good luck.

Thanks so much Xreal I really appriciate.
please can i use starcomms sim on the modem?

Millions of thanks to all the gurus behind this.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lanrayy: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
Any one please
please can i use starcomms sim on the modem (Model: E156G) after unlocking it?

Thanks.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by jaysay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
xreal:

sincerely; my opinion is this - forget MTN's modem
I can't vouch for Glo either.
Etisalat's modem works better for me.

MTN modem is okay. they had some problems, but they've fixed it
and it is working well now. The inflexibility of the pricing may just
be the only factor that may hold you back.

Also, where you are is a factor. People like us that are mobile can tell you
what works better. I have used GLO (and I still use it), MTN, zain, etisalat, zoom,
starcomms and visafone. My opinion, where you are determines the speed of the
connection. In festac Eisalat is slow, and gives you only 2G/EDGE connection. But,
GLO Network and MTN Gives 3G. Zain is unstable.

shilohboy:

Get a universal modem. The huawei u just mentioned is 3.6mbps speed. But, you can
get a universal modem that is 7.2mbps speed. you can try the daily package of each where
you stay. then stay with the best, afterall it is a universal modem.

I have 3 ZTE universal modem for sale 7.2mbps speed.
CLearance sale. I use to sell them for N10,000.
Am Giving it away for N9,000 (plus glo sim card and a 150mb free
internet browsing). I have from now to 3rd of August to trade it off.

you can mail me or call me;
+2347034039258
je_og@yahoo.com
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by bayourfar(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ shilloboy u are GREAT! Thanks a millionaire times.

I really appreciate ur kind gesture.

I hope I can see u in person.

Any I have unlock the modem, I can use Zain on it but my concern is about the flash code which I have not use for anything. Can you please tell me what to do with the flash code.

Thanks!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Mayoks(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
Please those anybody has mtn modem for sale?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 4:30am On Jul 31, 2010
@ xreal and Jaysay: thanks for your opinion. really appreciate it

@bayourfar: The flash code is used to change your modem software to the original manufacturers software. wat i mean is making the Glo logo and all the green "disappear" leaving you wit a "Universal modem" look. Ever seen a screenshot of a modem here on NL with the name "Mobile Partner"?That user has flashed his/her modem to make it look that way
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by smilo4love: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2010
Mayoks:

Please those anybody has mtn modem for sale?

yes i do N7000

can give me a call 07034533481
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:05am On Aug 01, 2010
do u know i just found out that the infamous E156G from mtn can dial glo too, contrary to our previous beliefs?
i feel so relieved!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2010
@4llerbuntu: for real? Thats great! How'd you do it?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by xreal: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2010
shilohboy:

@ xreal and Jaysay: thanks for your opinion. really appreciate it

no probs bro

shilohboy:

The flash code is used to change your modem software to the original manufacturers software. wat i mean is making the Glo logo and all the green "disappear" leaving you wit a "Universal modem" look. Ever seen a screenshot of a modem here on NL with the name "Mobile Partner"?That user has flashed his/her modem to make it look that way

that's great. Can you state the steps to take?
I got my modem unlocked but not flashed.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by mitchyy(f): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2010
Please is there any way to unlock my starcomms haier phone. I no longer use it as a modem.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by mitchyy(f): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2010
Please is there any way to unlock my starcomms haier phone. I no longer use it as a modem.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2010
xreal:

no probs bro

that's great. Can you state the steps to take?
I got my modem unlocked but not flashed.

It is at your OWN RISK. You will need to download the dashboard software. This can be found at www.dc-files.com
After downloading the files, plug your modem (remember to remove the SIM card). Exit the modem application that pops up as always. Make sure it is completely exited.
Then run the .exe file inside the zip files, one after the other. Pls be sure you are running the one for windows cos in the zip files, you will find software that is particular for Mac OS also.
Make sure you let the process COMPLETE. Failure might lead to damage of your modem
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by danxjoe01: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2010
can anyone help me out here, i have a modem to unlock, MTN Fast LINKE156G, IMEI 357133037107982, Serial NO GF4CAA1021004703
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2010
danxjoe01:

can anyone help me out here, i have a modem to unlock, MTN Fast LINKE156G, IMEI 357133037107982, Serial NO GF4CAA1021004703

Unlock Code : 52221491
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by danxjoe01: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2010
thanks Bro, so how will i go about it and can it work for ZAIN and GLO in particular
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2010
danxjoe01:

thanks Bro, so how will i go about it and can it work for ZAIN and GLO in particular

Just put another network SIM inside the modem and plug it. A pop up window will come up for you to input the unlock code. after that, you can create network profiles for the different networks you wish to use with the modem
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by danxjoe01: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
thanks once again, it has been unlocked and am gratefull, but wouldnot mind if you have any software that can hack a wireless network kindly share that with me on danxjoe01@gmail.com
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2010
danxjoe01:

thanks once again, it has been unlocked and am gratefull, but wouldnot mind if you have any software that can hack a wireless network kindly share that with me on danxjoe01@gmail.com

No problem, man. You enjoy your modem aight. Not much into wireless network stuff but in case something comes up, i'll keep you posted. Happy Sunday
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by suxes2005(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
please i want o unlock my multilink huawei usb modem

Model: Ec226

ESN: 12808FDB
no: 7099324049
S/N: KK7AAC18B0307958

SHALOM
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by beejazzy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
please i have a uk tmobile huawei dongle locked to the network, i dont know how to go about unlocking it, if theres anything anyone in the house can do for me,i'll appreciate it.
Many thanks in advance for your generosity.
Cheers Beejazzy
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
@beejazzy: Just post your modem's IMEI and I will get back to you
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 3kay945(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
pls, i ve dis starcomms neo that has sim inside {usb internet modem}, is there anyway i can use another sim on it, how if its possible. i await ur response. thanksss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (252) (Reply)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.