Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (1206577 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Free Modem Unlocker Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2010
4llerbuntu:

@ OLIBYNO, sorry i havent been to this thread in like a week.

the link for the firmware for your EG162G is :

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=downloadFile&flay=software&fileName=25501&attachmentName=25501.zip

download that to your pc, use a xp pc preferably. vista will work too though.

u then need to plug in the modem, do not open the dashboard.

then launch that file (after u have unzipped it mind), it will detect the modem and try to restore the firmware.

try that and make sure u let it complete even if it seems to be hanging, leave it till it completes.

then you can try to use the modem again to see.

the meloriem ware require you to be online and have credit with the makers to use it to reset., i will check my warez folder later to see if i have another ware to reset huawei modems. cheers

@4llerbuntu: God will not forgive me if i don't say a very BIG THANK YOU, i just successfully updated the modem but it now requires i should set the profile of the network though i have not done that yet but i believe it would work out after the settings are done.
Thank you very very much, i really apreciate your kindness, will keep you updated.

I also want to thank UncleSam and EngrHamid they really tried for me, esp Engr that went into research to get the solution and he even came up with one, Thumbs up bros. Thank you all i really appreciate, i'm extremely happy and excited.

Please can i get the profile settings for Zain,MTN and Glo from anyone? send to oliboy2003@yahoo.com or paste here,
However i can easily get these ones.
Thank's Guys i'm happy to have my modem back
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
olibyno:

@4llerbuntu: God will not forgive me if i don't say a very BIG THANK YOU, i just successfully updated the modem but it now requires i should set the profile of the network though i have not done that yet but i believe it would work out after the settings are done.
Thank you very very much, i really apreciate your kindness, will keep you updated.

I also want to thank UncleSam and EngrHamid they really tried for me, esp Engr that went into research to get the solution and he even came up with one, Thumbs up bros. Thank you all i really appreciate, i'm extremely happy and excited.

Please can i get the profile settings for Zain,MTN and Glo from anyone? send to oliboy2003@yahoo.com or paste here,
However i can easily get these ones.
Thank's Guys i'm happy to have my modem back
you are welcome.
zain, apn is internet.ng.zain.com
mtn, apn is web,gprs.mtnnigeria.net
glo, apn is gloflat or glogwap
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by leekola123: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
Engr hamid i need your help i unlocked my mtn3g modem but it doest work with my glo i tried to use the settings on my frds glo modem but still doesnt connect what do i do and i have subcribed already if i put the sim in my phone its browases for free please help
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2010
some huawei modems sold by mtn will not dial glo, even mine sef, same issue.

sorry ehn, pretty annoying o
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2010
leekola123:

Engr hamid i need your help i unlocked my mtn3g modem but it doest work with my glo i tried to use the settings on my frds glo modem but still doesnt connect what do i do and i have subcribed already if i put the sim in my phone its browases for free please help
the answer has been given below you ma.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Tripple3(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2010
how can i get the ime no on the modem, cos my has wipe off on the body
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
Innobest:

Please, i have HUAWEI EC122 (CDMA 3G) which i got from china, how do I configure it to be able to connect with zain internet service.

I really need and will appreciate your kind assistance.

Thank you

click d modem icon on d desktop
click on settings,
click on add,
profile:zain
dial up:*99#
click on "use the following apn name and input internet.ng.zain.com and click on ok"
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
^^^^^
wrong!!, you no even read the post wella bros, abi the time for thick glasses don dey near? u know say u don tay for planet earth grin grin grin grin grin

Innobest:

Please, i have HUAWEI EC122[b] (CDMA 3G)[/b] which i got from china, how do I configure it to be able to connect with zain internet service.

I really need and will appreciate your kind assistance.

Thank you

dude said the modem was a cdma modem, last time i checked zain was a gsm provider

in short you cant use that modem for zain, maybe starcomms or multilinks etc, that do cdma sim card/network, but i doubt sef, cos those ones no be justanyhow u go just use their internet like gsm

Tripple3:

how can i get the ime no on the modem, cos my has wipe off on the body

check in the dashboard well, its usually listed somewhere
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by puskin: 2:48am On Jun 11, 2010
4llerbuntu:

. . . . . .which one be dashboard again 4 modem??
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by infomillionaire: 3:46am On Jun 11, 2010
Hi

i am having some challenge after the download.

after downloading i used winrar to unzip the file so i could get the folder where the software is but each time i try to run or open the software it gives me the response below

---------------------------
Huawei Unlocker.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
OK

pls what do i do to get the original software after downloading it.

thanks
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2010
infomillionaire:

Hi

i am having some challenge after the download.

after downloading i used winrar to unzip the file so i could get the folder where the software is but each time i try to run or open the software it gives me the response below

Huawei Unlocker.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
OK

pls what do i do to get the original software after downloading it.

thanks

ensure thay microsoft .net framework is installed on ur pc.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 4:38am On Jun 11, 2010
4llerbuntu:

^^^^^
wrong!!, you no even read the post wella bros, abi the time for thick glasses don dey near? u know say u don tay for planet earth grin grin grin grin grin

dude said the modem was a cdma modem, last time i checked zain was a gsm provider

in short you cant use that modem for zain, maybe starcomms or multilinks etc, that do cdma sim card/network, but i doubt sef, cos those ones no be justanyhow u go just use their internet like gsm

are u kidding or serious? it is the display dat comes up wen u click on ur modem where u could easily modify the settings, u dig?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2010
4llerbuntu:

^^^^^

i think i need a thick glasses den, you are right about that, i probably didnt get him well.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:55am On Jun 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin

^^ no mind me jare, always joking!.
was it u that wanted to chat on yim? i been don add u since day b4 yesterday o, abi na yesterday sef, i dont know maybe you have a brief for me grin grin grin grin
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2010
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin

was it u that wanted to chat on yim? i been don add u since day b4 yesterday o, abi na yesterday sef, i dont know maybe you have a brief for me grin grin grin grin
lets meet now
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by curiobling: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
4llerbuntu

was it u that wanted to chat on yim? i been don add u since day b4 yesterday o, abi na yesterday sef, i dont know maybe you have a brief for me     
Posted on: Today at 04:40:45 AMPosted by: engrhamid 

baba,,,,,pls teach me how to add screen shot
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2010
after making the screenshot, which incidentally you can make easily on windows by pressing the PrtSc button on your keyboard, and then launching paint application under accessories and pasting in the white box, just use ctrl V., then save the screenie, use save as so u can name it.

note that NL has a limit of 200kb size for files

when u click the reply button, inside the dialog box where u type your response, make sure your cursor (or rather the small blinking line) is where you want the shot to be, either b4 or after the typed words, then look under the box, click on the choose file button, navigate the opened explorer box to where u saved your screenie, select it and click ok, then click the reply button.

chikena walahi!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by daniellle(f): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^^
why are you disguising as a female?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Engrhamid, a guru you are indeed! You and a few guys on this forum,i commend favorably for all your expertise and help.

Could you please unlock the following for me sad1) MTN Fastlink modem :MF626
imei:355364034881947

(2) HUAWEI modem : E220
imei:354137022861159

Many thanks!!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by lactemps(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
Giving Ur IMEI number online is like giving your Bank Account and PIN online.
I dont think you consider the security risk that is.

Please note that the IMEI number is the "entry point" to your phone for both software and Hardware, so any "guru" can get spyware and malware to you phone through that.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Lactemps, i say a big thank you for the observation!, pls,do you have a solution for me??
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ebuks:

it didn't work. what else shuld i do pls help out.
someone posted this of recent, go thru it and manupulate

the link for the firmware for your EG162G is :

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=downloadFile&flay=software&fileName=25501&attachmentName=25501.zip

download that to your pc, use a xp pc preferably. vista will work too though.

u then need to plug in the modem, do not open the dashboard.

then launch that file (after u have unzipped it mind), it will detect the modem and try to restore the firmware.

try that and make sure u let it complete even if it seems to be hanging, leave it till it completes.

then you can try to use the modem again to see.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2010
Lorenzo530:

@Engrhamid, a guru you are indeed! You and a few guys on this forum,i commend favorably for all your expertise and help.

Many thanks!!! wink wink wink wink wink
2)Unlock Code : 54561412

1)Unlock Code : 50912910
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2010

Many thanks!

Thanks for the unlocking!! Now that i have the codes,how do i go about the unlocking?, Please assist!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2010
Lorenzo530:

Many thanks!

Thanks for the unlocking!! Now that i have the codes,how do i go about the unlocking?, Please assist!!

just insert a different sim apart from the one u v been using, it will ask u 4 a code, insert the code and d modem will b unlocked
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2010

Many thanks!

just insert a different sim apart from the one u v been using, it will ask u 4 a code, insert the code and d modem will b unlocked

@EngrHamid , I hane done as instructed,by using a different SIM from the usual ones,but nothing happened, There wasn't any prompt to insert a code, the only prompt i got was to insert my PIN number,since all my lines are secured with PIN.
What do i do from here??

Many thanks!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2010
Lorenzo530:

Many thanks!

@EngrHamid , I hane done as instructed,by using a different SIM from the usual ones,but nothing happened, There wasn't any prompt to insert a code, the only prompt i got was to insert my PIN number,since all my lines are secured with PIN.
What do i do from here??

Many thanks!!!

after inputing ur pin, what happened?, did the sim bring out network?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.