Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (14582 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / To the atheist, what do you think? / The Atheist's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

With that logic, I'm sure that you are the kind of person that will bathe in shite if your opponent bathes in urine to become unapproachable

So you admit that you are bathing in urine.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you admit that you are bathing in urine.

Really? Really Nigga?

You really want to act the fool right now?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by Butterflyleo: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2018
superhumanist:

Really? Really Nigga?

Are those not the implication of your words? grin

Winner01 said

Don't be disgusting
When you trash talk, that's the reply you get

And you replied

superhumanist(m):

With that logic, I'm sure that you are the kind of person that will bathe in shite if your opponent bathes in urine to become unapproachable

Which means you admitted to illogicality and I translated your illogicality to being you bathing in urine according to the analogy you used.

Common sense indeed isn't common
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are those not the implication of your words? grin

Winner01 said

And you replied

superhumanist(m):

Which means you admitted to illogicality and I translated your illogicality to being you bathing in urine according to the analogy you used.

Common sense indeed isn't common

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
superhumanist:

Invalid
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
CoolUsername:

He's a gnostic atheist. In my posts on this thread I've been speaking on agnostic atheism.
Like, an atheist who know ws¿¡
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
budaatum:

Like, an atheist who know ws¿¡
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2018
winner01:

ogbeni, check this thread-

https://www.nairaland.com/4433729/life-more-meaningless-god

and see why your life is more meaningless with God
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
superhumanist:

ogbeni, check this thread-

https://www.nairaland.com/4433729/life-more-meaningless-god

and see why your life is more meaningless with God
Even after your thread, life is still meaningful only with God.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2018
superhumanist:

Really? Really Nigga?

lol
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
winner01:
Even after your thread, life is still meaningful only with God.

Why is life only meaningful with Yahweh? The Muslims say that life is only meaningful with Allah and by subscribing to the sharia law. Are they telling the truth?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2018
dalaman:

Why is life only meaningful with Yahweh? The Muslims say that life is only meaningful with Allah and by subscribing to the sharia law. Are they telling the truth?
Life is meaningful with God.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 9:08am On May 05, 2018
winner01:
Life is meaningful with God.

Which God? Yahweh, Odin, Amun Ra, Brahma, Allah, Zues? Which of them?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
dalaman:

Which God? Yahweh, Odin, Amun Ra, Brahma, Allah, Zues? Which of them?
The Almighty God. When we agree on the existence on the Almighty God, only then can you become qualified to discuss Who God is.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
winner01:
The Almighty God. When we agree on the existence on the Almighty God, only then can you become qualified to discuss Who God is.

Ogbeni be quiet. According to close to tw billion Muslims, Allah is the only God. Over a Billion Hindus say it is Brahma, why are they all wrong?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni be quiet. According to close to tw billion Muslims, Allah is the only God. Over a Billion Hindus say it is Brahma, why are they all wrong?
I never said they are wrong, I've only said there exists gods and an Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
winner01:
I never said they are wrong, I've only said there exists gods and an Almighty God.

Allah is the almighty God according to them. Are they right?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2018
dalaman:

Allah is the almighty God according to them. Are they right?
There is an Almighty God, and that is what I consider right wink

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
winner01:
There is an Almighty God, and that is what I consider right wink

Allah of the Koran is the almighty God according to Muslims are they right?
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2018
dalaman:

Allah of the Koran is the almighty God according to Muslims are they right?
I will only discuss Who God is with a Muslim, not an atheist. With an atheist, I'll rather discuss why God exists.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
winner01:
I will only discuss Who God is with a Muslim, not an atheist. With an atheist, I'll rather discuss why God exists.

Muslims say Allah is the only true God.

What is God and why does it exist?

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2018
dalaman:

Muslims say Allah is the only true God.

What is God and why does it exist?
God is the Creator of creation.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 1:25pm On May 13, 2018
winner01:
God is the Creator of creation.

Your baseless assumption that lacks an iota of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
dalaman:

Your baseless assumption that lacks an iota of evidence.
Every creation I've seen has a Creator, its just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
winner01:
Every creation I've seen has a Creator, its just common sense.

Show me the creator of the earth and when did you see him? It is not common sense, it's common assumption.

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
dalaman:

Show me the creator of the earth and when did you see him? It is not common sense, it's common assumption.
Have you seen any creation without a Creator?

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
winner01:

Obgeni, show me the creator of the earth and when exactly did you see him/ her or it since you said every creation you've seen has a creator.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2018
dalaman:

Obgeni, show me the creator of the earth and when exactly did you see him/ her or it since you said every creation you've seen has a creator.
You talk too much, simple question, have you seen any creation without a creator?

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by superhumanist(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2018
winner01:
You talk too much, simple question, have you seen any creation without a creator?

Yes. Fulgurite.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by winner01(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
superhumanist:

Yes. Fulgurite.
Never heard of this one before, so I went online. I didn't have to go far. Its like saying snow has no creator. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by dalaman: 4:01pm On May 13, 2018
winner01:

Yes.
Re: Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? by budaatum: 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
winner01:
Yes, a common stone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Religion Has Killed More People In The Last 500 Years / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 / Pastor Jay Israel Calls Out Proff Ex & Ruth Matthew Over Alleged Missing Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.