Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Caught Her Cheating: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Cheating: (3243 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Cheating: by Irontriz(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2010
good day every one,

a couple o weeks back i had the opportunity to snoop into my girls fb inbox, n found out she had an affair with someone last year, while i was away for a short period. they communicated with each other n planned a successfule parole together which they actually slept with one another and sent messages to ich other how they njoyed themselves. i confronted her, she refused to tell the truth,  when i told her i found out she claimed it was a one-time thing, she dint want me to know cos she was affraid she was gonna lose me. but still on still there are several others on her tail n she keeps givin out her numbers to guys. i really dont know what to do .i really like her we are back together, but i'm not sure if i'm doing the rite thing.she's very nice to me shares er thing with me, n sometimes supports me financially whem i'm broke.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2010
how will you be able to think well when ure broke

get a job/life and free the ashi
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Pweety4me(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2010
^Abi?he lost his pants. . . undecided

@OP Get urself a job & save urself of shame,unecessary confusion and possible heart ache,
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Arkhin(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2010
Be a man and be independent financially, for her to have cheated and denied means she feels no remorse, she'll do it again if the opportunity comes. Fashi her though ain' gonna be easy since you need people to still advise you to know she did a wrong thing. She's an ill wind that will blow you no good!
Severe the remaining bits of relationship you have with her.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 04, 2010
curiosity at a certain level can lead to disaster
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Dark1(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2010
rokiatu:

curiosity at a certain level can lead to disaster

Would u rather the disaster comes after or b4 marriage At least he knows what the deal is right now. I wonder why he even posted this, babe wey u go drop like hot coal sharp, sharp.

Btw, get a job @ op.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Bluemoon1(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2010
Well, if she cheats again then leave her. She might not really like u or it cld be a spiritual issue.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by German1234(f): 7:25pm On May 04, 2010
I used to be the kind of girl she is. And one thing I can tell you:

- I kept doing it cuz I felt I hadnt found the right one

- I did it several times and didnt feel bad

So I was a cold hearted bit*ch - Just like she is, Truth is better than lies in the end. I am happy to have learned from my own mistakes!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Enockia(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2010
4give her
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by ayettymama(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2010
She's a loose girl, cut her loose

if your a faithful man you dont deserve it

there are plenty of women that will be faithful to you, you dont need ish in your life

abi u want a girl thaty will come and give you herpes??
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by 190: 10:06pm On May 04, 2010
Gawd wit the rate @which these babes these days cheat about!

i don dey fear ooh !
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by ruskiee(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2010
Well try and work things out, everyone makes mistakes.
Give her one more chance-and if it happens again. . .you know what to do!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by ayettymama(f): 10:56pm On May 04, 2010
ah ah who are all these people?? wish kan mistake?? nooooo cheating is an unforgivable offence even jesus said so

let the bish go!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by ruskiee(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

nooooo cheating is an unforgivable offence even jesus said so

Oh word?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by tai2(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2010
Rule No 19. All Women Flirt, Therefore Assume All Women Cheat.

Never lose sleep over what the chick is doing behind your back. Just make sure she knows who's boss when you're around, its the principle of the aristo.

Give a f-uck about what they do behind ur back and they'll definitely f-uck you up. Don't give a damn about whether she's creeping about, play your bit without acting like a mugu and she'll step in line anyway.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by 190: 11:13pm On May 04, 2010
^^

could u talk in english please
cos we dont understand the italian you aree speaking!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by bayor48(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2010
Men u no dey listen to 9ice music(once bitten twice shy)or u want make your own be tenth shy, i tell u she go infect you with HIV one day because i know she go stil do am ad mk sure whenever you want 2 hv intimacy with her,always use tampoly.i mean condom.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by biola44: 11:49pm On May 04, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Cute500(f): 12:01am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

She's a loose girl, cut her loose

if your a faithful man you dont deserve it

there are plenty of women that will be faithful to you, you dont need ish in your life

abi u want a girl thaty will come and give you herpes??

Well said girl. You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Osama10(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2010
You are a man,get up get something doing man and dump that ashi.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Usiola(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2010
The only thing in life i will not manage/give a second chance to is a woman who flirts.

It's like trying to manage an airplane with faulty engines.

Send her far from you, else, we wont find ur blackbox when u crash
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 05, 2010
@ poster,as long as ur dependent on tin chick,den u no get mouth.just keep enjoyin her free booty and the money she's givin u till u can fend for urself and if u want 2 then you can break up wit her.just play along.be wise
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by danben(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2010
Men, You finally find what you are looking for now you are not happy. Is better you don't know than knowing it. If you can tolerate the act the learn to move on with your life.
Better still you can giver her a chance to prove her love once more. After all it could be you
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by annie7(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2010
don't fall for test.

Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by eridah2007(m): 2:37am On May 06, 2010
9ice one there grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by kokoye(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2010
the story got me.

nice.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by tunnytox(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2010
LMAO, nice story man, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by ayettymama(f): 3:45pm On May 07, 2010
annie7:

don't fall for test.

omg--- that was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!

lwkmd!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by segzicres(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2010
nice story sha, if i be the guy i go give am quickie sharply.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by apache77(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2010
she supports u sumtimes wen u r broke, it neva crossed ur mind she gets the money from her men, shut up n dont complain
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Onchedu(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2010
Do't know about U but if I were in Ur shoes, that be the end. No part II. and its better for the both of us.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by luap: 11:25pm On May 14, 2010
Sounds like you have a big MANGINA between your legs.  MAN-UP and get some control on that piece of tail.  You just not doing it for her, go get some tonight from her, hit it good long and hard like you never hit it before,  do it LIKE YOUR CRAZY AND NEVER HAD ANY IN YEARS and pull her hair, smack it few times.  After wards tell her go cook some food cause your tired from all the f-ing.  After you finished eating, smack your lips , wipe your hands off on the bed sheets.

Tell her she better stop all the f-ing around with everyone in town or she going to have to go downtown on your Mandingo.  NOW MAN-UP!!!!

Some of these freaky women just need to be controled!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / How Much Is Too Much? / 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.