Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

“I Sold ‘okpa’ With My Mother For 10 Years” – Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Sold ‘okpa’ With My Mother For 10 Years” – Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards (402 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Gospel Singer Frank Edward Customized All His Cars Plate Number With Bible Verse / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Sold ‘okpa’ With My Mother For 10 Years” – Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards by Beke2020: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Frank Edwards, renowned gospel singer has shared his life story of how he survived as a child.

He also advised people that whatever suffering they go through is training for the future.

He has taken to his Instagram page to share the inspirational story of how his survived as a child by selling ‘Okpa’

Okpa is a delicacy popularly known in the eastern part of Nigeria.

He had sold it for ten years with his mother.

In a bid to inspire and advice people about waiting for God’s time, the gospel singer also stated that all the difficulties people go through before they succeed is training for the future.

This experience at the time made him familiar with business strategy and dealing with customers.

Furthermore, he also added that his experience gave him training for the future.

According to him, his mom made the okpa daily and he had to sell it with her.

He shared how this caused his eyes to become permanently red due to the damaged caused when he fanned the flames of his mother’s cooking.

Read his post below:

https://livelystones.com.ng/sold-okpa-mother-10-years-gospel-singer-frank-edwards/

(1) (Reply)

Woe Unto Any Man That Marry Tboss � Father Curses Tboss (see Why) / Film Director, Niyi Akinmolayan Slams Reno Onokri Over Bambam&teddy A's Eviction / GLO Users Get In Here, What's Your Highest Score In This Game ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.