Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit (15909 Views)

Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maximus85:
Are there differences between Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit?

If there are, please explain. Let us all learn.
Nope. A ghost is anot her word for spirit.
Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
alexmakaay:

Brother, I think with my head not with KJV.
Interesting!! Are you a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ?
Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by alexmakaay(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Interesting!! Are you a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ?
YES!!
Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2018
alexmakaay:

YES!!

So, you bypassed the Word to believe in God

I am sure you are at least 25 and must have had teachings from the King James Version of the Bible and yet you dismiss it so casually.
Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by sholly246: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2018
No Ghost is holy but there is holy Spirit
Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by alexmakaay(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

So, you bypassed the Word to believe in God

I am sure you are at least 25 and must have had teachings from the King James Version of the Bible and yet you dismiss it so casually.

hey bro, stop quoting me. I'm not ready to engage you in any argument. Everybody must not believe in God through the same way. I'm done with you.
Re: Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit by thhobbie: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Can I say something, the Holy spirit is the Holy ghost, as ghost is the synonym of spirit. The truth is the Holy spirit is the greatest personality on earth... He can only be accessed if one is a believer. Nobody knows the Holy spirit, we can only describe Him based on experiences.
Will like to explain something as well , the Trinity are one. Let's look at an egg for example, the egg has a shell, yolk and Albumen. That's how Elohim is, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.