Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work! (218 Views)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work! by FreshGreen: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2018
THE DOCTRINES OF DEMONS: Faith Without Work!
Faith in God without working righteousness in God is dead, such faith is of same level with the faith of demons, and such churches and preachers who teach that all you need is faith in God and His righteousness without you pleasing God in righteous living are teaching doctrines of demons.

Demons believe there is God, they believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and they tremble. Mark 5:7, “And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.”

So you believe there is God? Devil and demons do.
You believe Jesus Christ is Lord? Devil and demons do believe also, they even tremble before God which many “so called” Christians don’t. So what makes difference between your faith and demons’ faith if your faith lacks work of righteousness?

One of the doctrines of demons of this end time is faith without work; it teaches to just believe, confess and cash, but such faith never produces righteousness or holy living in such believers; they are loud in their confessions, they claim to be the righteousness of God, but they lack fruit of righteousness. Apostle Paul warned of such believers, preachers and churches, “having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!” 2 Timothy3:5.

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

1 Like

Re: The Doctrines Of Demons: Faith Without Work! by Gullah: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2018
True Talk, I think a lot of these people just confuse What Ephesians 2 was really talking about

(1) (Reply)

It Is Your Day Of Testimonies. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Your Blessings Will Come In Double.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.