Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Today's Service Topic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Service Topic (350 Views)

What I Learned From Today's Service / Share With Us The Topic Of Today's Service / What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Service Topic by Bigga5(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello, how was your service today? Mine was really awesome I must say.
The topic of today's message was: Steward of Divine Mystery.
The text was: I Corinthians 4:1-2

I will go ahead to define these 3 words.
A Steward means: A person or someone who is charged to take possession of another property or an entity.
Divine means: To have supernatural insight about the future.
Mystery means: Something that is difficult or impossible to be understood by humans. That is, something that is beyond human imagination and understanding.

We all are Stewards of Christ and as a Steward we are, we must bear in mind that one day, we will give account of our life, money, house, car, beauty, handsome and all other resources to the Master (God).

Going further, to be a good Steward of Christ, there are some qualities you must learn to exhibit. Some of the qualities includes:
1) Giving your Life to Christ.: You can't be able to give any other thing if you haven't given your life to Him.
2) Giving your resources to Him: Offering charity work to the poor, widows, orphans, and disabled.
3) Giving your time to Him: Preaching the gospel.

These were the summary of the topic, though there were other areas that were touched which will give you more light on this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Earth Proven By Scientists To Be Flat / Use Your Mind / Christian E-books Directory In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.