Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (37738 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
what's the fuss? Jesus never existed anyway, so it wouldn't matter if they used a chinese Jesus.

People are allowed to make up their own Jesus how they want it to look. No one knew how Jesus looked like or ever met Jesus.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
northvietnam:

Consult ur bible...
Jesus christ of Nazareth...

His mother is an isreali
There was no Israel in Biblical times. Nazareth is a town. His mother was Jewish not Isreali

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
This religion is really becoming a disgrace sha

2 Likes

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by MissRaine69(f): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pinkyposh:
Be proud of your colour
Must you use a white to represent Jesus? undecided undecided
Since Jesus was Jewish and no one has actually seen him what colour should he be?
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by mannatech: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Seajae:
Na Lebanese man sef. They no fit afford ordinary Caucasian male. Black man always low-key worship white folk regardless of race.
U get brain ache angry shocked grin cheesy

C as u just do yourself.
Between Lebanese and Caucasians, who closely related to Israelis?
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hilarious, but he's not white though.

Why the outrage?

I mean the pictures of Jesus we normally see, he's depicted as a white man.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Pinkyposh(f): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Since Jesus was Jewish and no one has actually seen him what colour should he be?

Jesus was a Jew agreed......every Christian race are remembering Him, since no one has seen him before, they should have used same race, instead of making it look as though they have actually seen Him before
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol...realism escapes a lot of Africans

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ebenholer(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
In christ, there is no Jew nor muslim, no white nor black, no female nor male, no poor nor rich. We are all one in Him. And if ur religion ranks the above people higher than the other or favours one than the other, it is not a true religion but a Satanism.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ebenholer(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

There was no Israel in Biblical times. Nazareth is a town. His mother was Jewish not Isreali
Israelis have been in existence for ancient years. Nazareth is small small town near Jerusalem the ancient capital city of Israel.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Are you for real, can you remind me where David was king of.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Jamorezzi: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
My race dey fall my hand , chai
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by justtoodark: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
shey una see why now nigeria is only option for black....??...other blacks will willfuly put themselves back into slavery....

they will say they deserve it....!

their minds is gone due to religion....

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by castrol180(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Enjoy yourself white dude
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Carlmax(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
I just hope they still use the "real white man" for good Friday and flog him real koboko.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by englishmart(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
northvietnam:

Consult ur bible...
Jesus christ of Nazareth...

His mother is an isreali
even his stepfather Joseph, was an Israelite, for on the tribe of Judah. Blacks are not from that tribe..

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by RaptorX: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
How can Jesus be white when Revelations 1: 13-15 described him as having wooly hair and feet like burnished brass.

2 Likes

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by MissRaine69(f): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Are you for real, can you remind me where David was king of.
State of Israel does not make it a country
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

State of Israel does not make it a country
Those days what we had were nations, what really is your point
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by MissRaine69(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
ebenholer:

Israelis have been in existence for ancient years. Nazareth is small small town near Jerusalem the ancient capital city of Israel.
They were called Hebrews before the conquest and Isrealites after
Nazareth was not the capital of Israel it was the capital of the principality of Galilee during the first crusade
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ajl: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
What do you expect. It is a Roman Catholic church; who were the ones that white-washed the true image of Jesus, a coloured man. I am not Catholic but follow my spouse occasionally to a Catholic church in the US. There is always something I couldn't get my eyes off each time I was in the church. The bible used which the priest raise up occasionally has an image of a dark-skin head with a face which I presume is that of Jesus. But the walls is adorned with whitewashed image of the Passover and similar images. It's known in history that it was Roman Emperor, Constantine, that initiated the whitewash.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Martinez19(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
They used white man for Jesus? Okay no problem. Why don't they use white people for the whole play then? undecided
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ajl: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
englishmart:
even his stepfather Joseph, was an Israelite, for on the tribe of Judah. Blacks are not from that tribe..

Then, why are the Lemba people who are black living in present day Zimbabwe confirmed by DNA analysis to carry a priestly DNA that only male direct descendants of the house of Aaron (brother of Moses) carry. In fact they have more of the so called Cohen DNA than most of the males in present day Israel. Use Google, people.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ajl: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pinkyposh:

Jesus was a Jew agreed......every Christian race are remembering Him, since no one has seen him before, they should have used same race, instead of making it look as though they have actually seen Him before

You do not need to see Jesus to believe what colour he could be. There is true history, and thankfully science to approve or disprove lies we've been brainwashed with. And many of the lies are falling. Including the presume colour of His skin.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ajl: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
QuitNotice:
The biblical account of Jesus's origin is that he's oyinbo. So why the fuss about that?
The church is just trying to make it look as real as possible. Inferiority complex won't kee Africans, SMH

Please which version of the bible are you using? Because the account in yours seems different.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by TOSIN116: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Godwinfury:
When will this idiots ever learn?
Just because the white man was the one who brought Jesus doesnt mean JESUS IS WHITE biko.
When ingorants Talks
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by TOSIN116: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Godwinfury:
When will this idiots ever learn?
Just because the white man was the one who brought Jesus doesnt mean JESUS IS WHITE biko.
When ingorants Talks sad
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by koolaid87: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
So many people roaming the street with invincible chains.

That's why so many black folks enter western countries and start kissing white a s s

If Jesus was black, white people will never accept Christianity

Painting Jesus as white is the most powerful psychological warfare that keeps black men under cos it affects all other areas of life.

Enrich yourself with the real knowledge of self and educate your kids, families and friends
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by northvietnam(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Where do jews originally originate fromm

just like all blacks Originated frm Africa..

jews Came from Isreal
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by smith666999(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
i never knew Jesus use to shave his Bia-Bia like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.