Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba (40979 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by RearVoice: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2018
FisifunKododada:
shocked The Jewish God could not even save his life. What's the point? Live your life and stop carrying religion on your head like gala shocked

Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by Danksgiving808(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Spicycat:

Someone died due to an unforeseen accident and this is the best you can reason.
ooooooo I pity you....don't worry you just fold your hands and close your eyes by the time they are open you go know where you dey... You think am an idiot don't you....owk....stay glued to your tv and radio atlst if your eyes don't work your ear will work.... lipsrsealed
Spicycat:

Someone died due to an unforeseen accident and this is the best you can reason.
ooooooo I pity you....don't worry you just fold your hands and close your eyes by the time they are open you go know where you dey... You think am an idiot don't you....owk....stay glued to your tv and radio atlst if your eyes don't work your ear will work....
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by uzoronwusa: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2018
FisifunKododada:
shocked The Jewish God could not even save his life. What's the point? Live your life and stop carrying religion on your head like gala shocked
did you praise him for the ones he saved .nothing is to much for GOD to do.period.the disciples didnt die a pleasant death.that doesnt show he is weak.
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by FisifunKododada: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Intellectual sparing does not do it for me this days. Don't know why. You know what you know. I know what I know. Respects still.

Nothing do you - respects.
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by bukqar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
Ewww

HMM WAT HAS BUHARI HAND HAD TO DO WITH HIS MYSTERIOUS. THOUGH HIS SOUL SHOULD REST

Hope he's in good terms with God

Buhari killed him
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by OyinO: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
An Apple of God's Eyes Deceiving themselves. R.I.P.
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by gobuchinny: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
gypsey:
what? shocked were was Jesus when this happened? drinking palm wine in a bar i guess.

This is a foolish talk my friend grin

Troll all you want but when you die and you will one day after enjoying your life then you will know that there is a King amongst men and angels and His name is Jesus the Son of God...

Keep insulting Him thou fool that spits and shakes his fist in the face of the Most High..the Almighty that created the Heavens and the earth to whom man has defiled.. grin grin

I dont blame you, i blame so called christians that have merchandised the gospel and wont walk in the truth of the light to exhibit His strength hence allowing fools like yourself thrive..but your time is coming friend..this world is temporal..death is the power God has over man ..with all the wealth and wisdom man acquires, death is the denominator grin

The time will come when He will laugh at your destruction grin
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
gobuchinny:

This is a foolish talk my friend grin

Troll all you want but when you die and you will one day after enjoying your life then you will know that there is a King amongst men and angels and His name is Jesus the Son of God...

Keep insulting Him thou fool that spits and shakes his fist in the face of the Most High..the Almighty that created the Heavens and the earth to whom man has defiled.. grin grin

I dont blame you, i blame so called christians that have merchandised the gospel and wont walk in the truth of the light to exhibit His strength hence allowing fools like yourself thrive..but your time is coming friend..this world is temporal..death is the power God has over man ..with all the wealth and wisdom man acquires, death is the denominator grin

The time will come when He will laugh at your destruction grin
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? Your own brainwashing is Epic.

Jesus Christ is a Useless blood sucking gay man. That is if Jesus even Exists. Bite my ass. tongue
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by gobuchinny: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? Your own brainwashing is Epic.

Jesus Christ is a Useless blood sucking gay man. That is if Jesus even Exists. Bite my ass.
tongue

No I won't bite your ass friend grin..you will...eventually grin

Enjoy your life grin grin
Re: Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2019
gobuchinny:

No I won't bite your ass friend grin..you will...eventually grin

Enjoy your life grin grin
Okay, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / 5 Animals Africans See As Evil / Owerri Priest Celebrates Independence Day On Dirty Douglas Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.