Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? (13215 Views)

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / South-east, Just Like Other Geo-political Zones, Got N16.6bn Worth Of Projects / The Parasitic North Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

some part of Awka, Anambra south and central that where you will see red soil

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by joeyfire(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66199502:

Oil and Gas, Imo, Abia and Anambra

Agriculture: Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu these are commercial agro states

Import/Export duty tax
40 percent, about 45 percent of the cargoes that come to Nigeria end up in the south eastern markets-Boss Mustapha NIM Boss
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/billions-spent-dredging-river-niger-havent-yielded-no-fruits-boss-mustapha/

Commerce and industries : Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi are leading commercial, and industrial cities the also pay huge taxes to FG

Aviation industries: southeast airports Enugu airport, Imo airport are topping

Movie industry: Southeast control Nigeria movie industry

Transportation companies: southeast are leading

Every SE state is heavily into commercial agriculture. Imo Palm Plantation at Ohaji Egbema alone produces 30 Tonnes of Palm Oil per hour!!

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

S

Do not be silly I said perhaps .Nothing definitive about that . You said you used Google before. Use it again to check the meaning of perhaps

Do not try and reverse the situation

when you start to major in minors you have lost the argument. Scroll up and retrace how we started

You are the one that started this exchange with a CATEGORICAL statement that REDNESS HAS NOTHING TO DO with agricultural output

That is how it started so stop trying to shift goalposts,

The emboldened is poor comprehension on your part. I said the red soil has nothing to do with the SE's agricultural output, not that red soil has nothing to do with agricultural output. One statement there is situational. The other is a generalized claim. There is not a single post I made where I disputed the nutrient/mineral constituent of red soil. I explicitly told you in one of my posts that my questioning of your source was genuine and I wanted to be sure you didn't drag it out of your arrse, so I never even disputed the "fact". My bone of contention is that the soil type has little to do with SE agricultural output compared to other factors like the tiny landmass and high population density and lower rural occupation and subsistence farming rate compared to Northern groups.

I reiterate my claim that SE land is "perfectly arable" and the fact you think your report contradicts the point indicates you didn't comprehend what you read very well.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66215565:

some part of Awka, Anambra south and central that where you will see red soil
This is the koko .

Typical SE red soil

but ya buloda said red soil is good for rice

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The emboldened is poor comprehension on your part. I said the red soil has nothing to do with the SE's agricultural output, not that red soil has nothing to do with agricultural output. One statement there is situational. The other is a generalized claim. There is not a single post I made where I disputed the nutrient/mineral constituent of red soil. I explicitly told you in one of my posts that my questioning of your source was genuine and I wanted to be sure you didn't drag it out of your arrse, so I never even disputed the "fact". My bone of contention is that the soil type has little to do with SE agricultural output compared to other factors like the tiny landmass and high population density and lower rural occupation and subsistence farming rate compared to Northern groups.

I reiterate my claim that SE land is "perfectly arable" and the fact you think your report contradicts the point indicates you didn't comprehend what you read very well.

YOU ARE A LIAR

Obi1kenobi:

The redness or looseness of the soil has nothing to do with agric output.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

This is the koko .

Typical SE red soil

but ya buloda said red soil is good for rice
I guess you are the same using that moniker
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66215787:

I guess you are the same using that moniker
Same as ObiwankingObi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in red soil

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

I laugh in red soil
Ogun Red soil

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Igboid: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Clearly, you have serious problems understanding how regional free trade zones all over the world work. And keep regurgitating drivel about "dumping", when you don't know what dumping means.
Forget about your "afonja" obsession and focus on the massive professional brain drain from the SE. Bore us less with your Biafra delusions and focus on how sons from the SE can relocate their businesses and industries to their homeland and how all those wealthy individuals with homes in Festac, Ajah, Lekki etc can invest in the future of their homeland.

Because Kebbi had a collaboration with the Lagos state government means Kebbi "supplies the entire SW"? grin
Kebbi ranks 3rd in this survey and no South East state is anywhere to be found in the top with Abia finishing 36th in rice production:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/01/survey-ranks-niger-leading-rice-producing-state-in-2017/
Argue with that one too, and while you're at it, bring us any survey showing us the quantity the SE produces in comparison with other regions. Meanwhile, let's cut this nonsense, cyclical back-and-forth short and get to the meat of the argument. Which region does the SE and SS produce more agric output than? Go ahead and tell us.

Clearly you are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Multinationals who want their goods sold in Igbo country would have to open production plants in Igboland that would employ our people and remit tax to our government. That's how it would be.
The Lagos-Ibadan-Ogun axis would lose jobs, and tax revenues should Nigeria cease to exist. It's as simple as that.
You wouldn't be allowed to produce goods in odua and dump on us in Biafra. Get that into your brain.

There is brain drain all over the country to North America and Europe, so I don't know the point you are making with your Igbo brain drain angle.
Lagos -Agbara monopoly would cease to exist once Nigeria dies, and those jobs would be outsourced to various emergent nations down South, that alone would help us keep some of our brains down home, which is part of the reason we are agitating for the disintegration of the luggardian colonial estate.

You are shameless. Kebbi state doesn't feature in the stat your fellow Yoruba provided in that thread you posted, even when we know That Kebbi rice feed the entire Lagos and trickles into neighbouring SW states, that should tell you how dubious your Yoruba people are in fabricating stats to malign the Igbo.

Below is a link to the eight biggest producers of rice in Nigeria, I don't see a single SW state featuring there :https://www.naija.ng/1114914-nigeria-rice-production-statistics.html#1114914

On who SE has more agricultural output than in Nigeria, I obviously don't have interest in that, as it would be akin to a competition amongst obessed individual to find out who is the slimest amongst them. What's the point, when even the slimest amongst them is also obessed? We in SE has no interest in such stupid competition with backward groups, we would rather compete with the world, as a sovereign entity, than be enmeshed in mediocrity mud fight with bitter Nigerian groups.

Nigeria is a net importer of food. But Atleast, unlike SW, SE don't import local rice from Kebbi. We grow our local rice and supplement the shortfall with imported rice.

4 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

I laugh in red soil
This is Akure soil, I was the one that took these shots when I visited Akure, you can read the signboard which I captured.

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Igboid: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Lol!

Running with the deers, while still hunting with the wolves.

Typical Yoloboid behavior. grin
Neither here nor there.

4 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Igboid: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66215983:

Ogun Red soil

Of course, we all know that SW is full of red soil, we just let them deceive themselves with their bitter concocted fake stats aimed at maligning the Igbo.
They speak like some of us haven't spent considerable amount of time in their region.

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Igboid:

Clearly you are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Multinationals who want their goods sold in Igbo country would have to open production plants in Igboland that would employ our people and remit tax to our government. That's how it would be.
The Lagos-Ibadan-Ogun axis would lose jobs, and tax revenues should Nigeria cease to exist. It's as simple as that.
You wouldn't be allowed to produce goods in odua and dump on us in Biafra. Get that into your brain.

Interesting. I didn't know we already had a Biafran finance minister and chief economic strategist who has intimate knowledge of Biafran economic policy. grin How many multinationals has the Nigerian government ever forced to open production plants in Nigeria? All the years we had several manufacturing companies relocating to Ghana, how many did the Nigerian government force to open factories here. Nigeria with oyel money has no leverage to compel companies to manufacture in Nigeria, but you think your Biafran paradise with few resources of value would? The delusion is strong in you: that's all I can say really. grin And I'll reiterate you don't quite understand how regional economic free trade zones work.

There is brain drain all over the country to North America and Europe, so I don't know the point you are making with your Igbo brain drain angle.
Lagos -Agbara monopoly would cease to exist once Nigeria dies, and those jobs would be outsourced to various emergent nations down South, that alone would help us keep some of our brains down home, which is part of the reason we are agitating for the disintegration of the luggardian colonial estate.

You're talking about the national phenomenon of brain-drain to the North America and Europe. I'm talking of the regional phenomenon of a huge chunk of the Igbo industrialists and corporate executives and business elite leaving the SE to Lagos. Your average engineer who graduates from UNN or FUTO usually ends up in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Ogun etc. So how exactly will your disintegration and resultant economic crisis from losing oyel money help the SE keep its professionals and entrepreneurs etc? I've told your ilk several times that the day Igbos are really serious about leaving Nigeria, it will gain real traction, starting from the relevant stakeholders pushing the aspirations. If you remain the most nomadic tribe in the country while shouting "Biafra! Biafra!!", nobody really takes you seriously. Israel as a modern nation was built by Zionists (mostly Ashkenazi Jews from Europe) who came from all over the world to build and fight for the nation. It wasn't built by noise-making Jews in Poland or Hungary or Russia making empty noise in their host communities about their agitations.

You are shameless. Kebbi state doesn't feature in the stat your fellow Yoruba provided in that thread you posted, even when we know That Kebbi rice feed the entire Lagos and trickles into neighbouring SW states, that should tell you how dubious your Yoruba people are in fabricating stats to malign the Igbo.

Below is a link to the eight biggest producers of rice in Nigeria, I don't see a single SW state featuring there :https://www.naija.ng/1114914-nigeria-rice-production-statistics.html#1114914

But Kebbi doesn't feature in your own link either. grin I thought they were the ones feeding the whole SW with rice? The one I posted had Kebbi in 3rd. Your own doesn't even have them in the top 8. Some reports have more credibility than others. Mine was developed by the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS) of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in conjunction with Agricultural Development Projects (ADPs) and the Federal Department of Agricultural Extension and it was certified by the National Technical Committee on Agricultural Statistics. Your Naij.com report shows no source for its claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Igboid: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Interesting. I didn't know we already had a Biafran finance minister and chief economic strategist who has intimate knowledge of Biafran economic policy. grin How many multinationals has the Nigerian government ever forced to open production plants in Nigeria? All the years we had several manufacturing companies relocating to Ghana, how many did the Nigerian government force to open factories here. Nigeria with oyel money has no leverage to compel companies to manufacture in Nigeria, but you think your Biafran paradise with few resources of value would? The delusion is strong in you: that's all I can say really. grin And I'll reiterate you don't quite understand how regional economic free trade zones work.

You're talking about the national phenomenon of brain-drain to the North America and Europe. I'm talking of the regional phenomenon of a huge chunk of the Igbo industrialists and corporate executives and business elite leaving the SE to Lagos. Your average engineer who graduates from UNN or FUTO usually ends up in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Ogun etc. So how exactly will your disintegration and resultant economic crisis from losing oyel money help the SE keep its professionals and entrepreneurs etc? I've told your ilk several times that the day Igbos are really serious about leaving Nigeria, it will gain real traction, starting from the relevant stakeholders pushing the aspirations. If you remain the most nomadic tribe in the country while shouting "Biafra! Biafra!!", nobody really takes you seriously. Israel as a modern nation was built by Zionists (mostly Ashkenazi Jews from Europe) who came from all over the world to build and fight for the nation. It wasn't built by noise-making Jews in Poland or Hungary or Russia making empty noise in their host communities about their agitations.

But Kebbi doesn't feature in your own link either. grin I thought they were the ones feeding the whole SW with rice? The one I posted had Kebbi in 3rd. Your own doesn't even have them in the top 8. Some reports have more credibility than others. Mine was developed by the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services (NAERLS) of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in conjunction with Agricultural Development Projects (ADPs) and the Federal Department of Agricultural Extension and it was certified by the National Technical Committee on Agricultural Statistics. Your Naij.com report shows no source for its claims.

It's interesting to see that in your yoloboid brain, you believe Lagos and environs would be allowed to continue their FG designed stranglehold on the better south, once Nigeria disintegrates. grin
Shows how deluded some people can be.
The good thing is that your fellow Yolobas know better, which is why most of them develop trepidation at the mention of Nigeria disintegration, they know what's going to follow that.
Keep living in your fantasy world.

Lagos was carefully designed to be a monopolist, serving as the gateway(both air and sea) to the rest of Nigeria.
The moment Nigeria disintegrates, all those nonsense would end and Lagos would come to serve only SW, and maybe NW.
Companies would relocate to new countries they intend to serve, Jobs would relocate and the Lagos pull would end.
It's as simple as that.

You don't have any say on Igbo push for Independence, as a Yoruba man, so I wonder why that is giving you headache, other than your trepidation at what you stand to lose with Nigeria disintegration.
Igbo stake holders were all on the boat with Ojukwu in 1967-70, it ended up not being good enough, there is more to getting Biafra than waiting for those whose life sustenence depends on continued existence of Nigeria as an indivisible entity to lend credence to the struggle.

Nobody takes your failed Country (Nigeria) serious, you are mocked by entire Africa and now by men like Trump and Gates, I think you should focus on that, and worry less about the Igbo man dreams and aspirations for a functional independent nation.

The point is that you don't care about the credibility of any of the multiple useless stats you are posting for rice production, you don't mind if they contradict each other, so long as they are concocted to malign and belittle the SE, you are comfortable with that.
You were comfortable presenting a stat that presented SW state like Ogun as one of the leaders in Rice production, even when such stat failed to take note of Kebbi contribution, so long as it could help you belittle SE, you were comfortable.
I only highlighted that to prove that you are nothing but a biased Yoloboid Man feigning neutrality to propagate your Igbophobic agenda.

Stats in Nigeria are often time useless. Point still remains that SE imports no local rice from outside SE, something we can't say for SW who relies on Kebbi.
Anambra if everything go to plan, would turn out 600,000 metric tons this year, that would put it right at the top of the rice production stats.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/anambra-targets-600000mt-rice/amp/

7 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Bane2020: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Igboid:

It's interesting to see that in your yoloboid brain, you believe Lagos and environs would be allowed to continue their FG designed stranglehold on the better south, once Nigeria disintegrates. grin
The good thing is that your fellow Yolobas know better, which is why most of them develop trepidation at the mention of Nigeria disintegration, they know what's going to follow that.

Lagos was carefully designed to be a monopolist, serving as the gateway(both air and sea) to the rest of Nigeria.
The moment Nigeria disintegrates, all those nonsense would end and Lagos would come to serve only SW, and maybe NW.
Companies would relocate to new countries they intend to serve, Jobs would relocate and the Lagos pull would end.
It's as simple as that.

You don't have any say on Igbo push for Independence, as a Yoruba man, so I wonder why that is giving you headache, other than your trepidation at what you stand to lose with Nigeria disintegration.
Igbo stake holders were all on the boat with Ojukwu in 1967-70, it ended up not being good enough, there is more to getting Biafra than waiting for those whose life sustenence depends on continued existence of Nigeria as an indivisible entity to lend credence to the struggle.

Nobody takes your failed Country (Nigeria) serious, you are mocked by entire Africa and now by men like Trump and Gates, I think you should focus on that, and worry less about the Igbo man dreams and aspirations for a functional independent nation.

The point is that you don't care about the credibility of any of the multiple useless stats you are posting for rice production, you don't mind if they contradict each other, so long as they are concocted to malign and belittle the SE, you are comfortable with that.
You were comfortable presenting a stat that presented SW state like Ogun as one of the leaders in Rice production, even when such stat failed to take note of Kebbi contribution, so long as it could help you belittle SE, you were comfortable.
I only highlighted that to prove that you are nothing but a biased Yoloboid Man feigning neutrality to propagate your Igbophobic agenda.

Stats in Nigeria are often time useless. Point still remains that SE imports no local rice from outside SE, something we can't say for SW who relies on Kebbi.
Anambra if everything go to plan, would turn out 600,000 metric tons this year, that would put it right at the top of the rice production stats.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/anambra-targets-600000mt-rice/amp/
Take a bow sir

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Igboid:

It's as simple as that.

Keep deceiving and consoling Yourselves
Somehow you contrive to put all your failings at not having Biafra

What did your people achieve before colonization?

They could not organize theselves beyond the village level.There were no towns and no strangers lived among you for fear of being eaten

Stop deceiving yourself.
YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT from the North. The north too can use the same fake argument about Lagos so stop calling them parasites you are THE SAME and no better

In summary you accept that you are parasites but this is because you don' have Biafra and will continue to be parasites till that happens?

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by nku5: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The SE has to do better though in establishing industries (we have low agricultural potential since landmass is small, and we have less minerals than other regions). And has to attract its sons to invest in their homeland. And has to play their politics right to attract more Federal infrastructure.

1.Netherlands is the 2nd largest producer of food after the USA and it is just 44,000 square kilometres in size compared to SE which is 41,000 square kilometres in size. All this talk about landmass is outdated and archaic. It's all about technology now

2. Please what is the "right" politics that Igbo should play? The kissing of arse Joe Igbokwe type? Are we not part of Nigeria? Is it okay for the north and South West to continue marginalizing us and starving us of FG infrastructure and investments while they continually pour oil money into their regions?

3. This is 2018 and you are still hyping mineral resources? The SE needs investments in infrastructure, technology and human resources.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2018
All regions need the same things the SE needs even Niger and Chad need them

Where will the money comme from?? Outside of the SE ??

Which makes the SE parasites on the region where the money comes from

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2018
nku5:

1.Netherlands is the 2nd largest producer of food after the USA and it is just 44,000 square kilometres in size compared to SE which is 41,000 square kilometres in size. All this talk about landmass is outdated and archaic. It's all about technology now

2. Please what is the "right" politics that Igbo should play? The kissing of arse Joe Igbokwe type? Are we not part of Nigeria? Is it okay for the north and South West to continue marginalizing us and starving us of FG infrastructure and investments while they continually pour oil money into their regions?

3. This is 2018 and you are still hyping mineral resources? The SE needs investments in infrastructure, technology and human resources.
Netherlands is not the second largest producer of food

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2018
The US is not the largest producer of food
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by nku5: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2018
0monnak0da:
The SE people are always quick to label the North as "parasites" depending on oil for existence but is this nt true for the SE as well?

Recently released figures of IGR show the SE performance to be very low when it comes to IGR with the most significant paart of its budget based of federal allocations.
Infact Ogun state has nore IGR than every single one of the SE states COMBINED.

1. OP the biggest parasites are the SW and the north. Despite receiving 90% of Nigerian infrastructure and SS/SE oil money they are still backward, heavily in debt and still cannot generate enough to pay salaries. Besides the massive FG investments to aid agriculture like irrigation projects and dams all over the SW as well as industrial investments like Nigerian Machine Tools Limited in Osogbo your region has been and still is an unproductive drain pipe. To whom much is given (oil money) much is expected. Touting Osun IGR when civil servants in that state almost rioted and killed themselves at a place where free cartons of indomie was being shared last year is a terrible shame. You owe salaries for years but IGR is an achievement We are different sha grin

2. Moderate IGR in places like Anambra is a deliberate policy to avoid stifling businesses with ridiculous taxes like Lagos does and we generally have have better quality of life than people in Lagos do. Willie tried it but the people let him know it was counterproductive so he adjusted a bit. That's leadership with a human face

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2018
THe SE politics from day one has been to act as serfs for their Fulani masters

1960 Zik went into coalition with Balewa while Awolowo wentt into opposition#
1965 Zik went into coalition with Balewa while Awolowo wentt into opposition

1979 President Shagari had Alex Ekwueme as his Vice president and to secure majority in National assembly went into alliance with Zik whose party was rewarded with the Speaker of the House of Representatives in Ume Ezeoke while Awolowo went into opposition

1983 President Shagari had Alex Ekwueme as his Vice president and to secure majority in National assembly went into alliance with Zik whose party was rewarded with the Speaker of the House of Representatives in Ume Ezeoke while Awolowo went into opposition By now Ojuiku had been pardoned by Shagari and returneed to join NPN

Is it not funny you folk are now talkin of a "stranglehold" in Lagos. After you have been such useful eejits for the Fulanis they continued to boost Lagos and "marginalize" you? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by nku5: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2018
nku5:

Oh boy go and read up

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4863106/amp/The-hi-tech-future-farming-Netherlands.html

https://www.hollandtradeandinvest.com/key-sectors/agriculture-and-food
What an illiterate you are who does not know the difference between producer and exporter.

Nigeria is the largest producer of cassava but an insignificant exporter.

The US produces several times more crude oil than Nigeria but was importing from Nigeria.

Go and buy that book called " Brighter Grammar"

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Please spare us the Biafra and marginalization sob story. That same argument works very well for the North too.Both of you North and SE are the same = paraistes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by SouthEastFacts: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2018
emmysoftyou:
this is just exactly the truth.

Op is dumb not to understand this.
The stat was published during the height of formidable IPOB.
They don't understand any shit about IGR. It signifies how much the government is killing people with tax.

Look at the recent Lagos Land Use Charge that was increased by over 400% and the funniest thing is it is residential property owners that were heavily hit not company owners.

Tomorrow they will start making noise about Lagos IGR without knowing it is their future they just mortgaged.

I'll only take any region serious when the match the 7.8% debt burden of the SE. Not even the sufferstikated slaves can match that even if they tax fished in the Lagoons. Fullz

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
As for you inyamiri there is no greater parasite than you, which goes a long way to explain the low IGR your region generates and what ten million of your destitute brethren are doing in mine.

And what igr does ur cows generates for the country at least the se still have some oil fields and huge gas deposits to boast about including very rich human resources which is the most important.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2018
GoroTango:
Its subsidized for you. Why not import it from Argentina? Your region on the other hand produces what exactly?

Subsidized indeed so u don't know that the SE can grow any kind of crop in commercial quantity if it chooses to including rearing cows in a modern way?
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Ogun state developments with purported high IGR grin grin Ogun recently borrowed $350 million, yet to see what they are doing with the huge loan, their purported Igr can't fund projects in the state grin cheesy, Lagos with high IGR and with a landmass of 3,345km, has the largest debt burden among all states. The state’s debt stock is 35.61% of the country's foreign borrowings. You guys should stop deceiving yourselves.

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by nku5: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
post=66221137:

You changed another moniker to pretend as if you are from east, how about Ogun state developments Ogun recently borrowed $350 million, yet to see what they are doing with the huge loan, their purported Igr can't fund projects in the state grin cheesy, Lagos with high IGR and with a landmass of 3,345km, has the largest debt burden among all states. The state’s debt stock is 35.61% of the country's foreign borrowings. You guys should stop deceiving yourselves.

Read what he posted again
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
nku5:

My apology
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
nku5:

Anambra are generally know as Onye amaru akukwo so no surprises there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.