Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? (13203 Views)

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / South-east, Just Like Other Geo-political Zones, Got N16.6bn Worth Of Projects / The Parasitic North Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
What is evident for everyone to see is that the SE haas no reason calling anyone a parasite for oil money

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

I can see you are a genius

Hom much rice

Ha meeny kontaina
Anambra state's rice production capacity from the current 345,000 metric tonnes to 600,000 metric tonnes this year
https://agronigeria.com.ng/anambra-soon-rice-exporting-state/

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ovamboland:

What are you guys farming in southwest
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66200977:

Anambra state's rice production capacity from the current 345,000 metric tonnes to 600,000 metric tonnes this year
https://agronigeria.com.ng/anambra-soon-rice-exporting-state/

A blog?

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

Please help yourself and help us by providing a source for this "sustainability index" who is the author ,Nnamdi Kanu?
If i may ask you, why should I be the one to provide a source for you? Thanks in advance.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by ZZ22: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66197936:
From what you wrote that many people that hustle in Onitsha live in Asaba, Onitsha is just like Lagos, Onitsha being a metropolitan city that the pollution and expansions has extended to so many towns and LGAs, like Nkpor, Obosi, Ogbaru, Oba, Ogidi, Nwkelle, Nsugbe, Odekpe, Ogbunike and Umunya etc that how Onitsha expansion extended to Asaba being neighboring town and still expanding, just the way Ogun is benefiting from Lagos, so many that work in Lagos live in Ogun state.
Ogun is very backward when compare to Anambra
I wonder what he means by the majority that hustle in Onitsha live in Asaba. Sounds dumb to me
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by uba1991: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Igboid:

SE independent country would not allow itself to be dumping ground for goods produced in Odua (Agbara) ,not when we have the human resources.
Companies who wouldn't comply would be subtly ran out of the country, while many eager companies, be they Indian or Chinese would happily take their place.
No company would be forced to pack to the SE.

Either way, Agbara would lose its SE market and with its attendant job cut and revenue loss.
This is the truth.

You keep reeling out stats out of thin air.

I had provided a link to a thread that debunked your SE not producing enough food lies, but your Yoruboid mentality would not allow you yield to facts.

SE produce enough food to sustain her, she doesn't need Nigeria,especially when Nigeria herself depends on food importation for most of her staple food crops,and we have stats to back this up.

On rice production, we produce rice in Ebonyi, Anambra, and Enugu.
We don't source our local rice from outside SE.
I currently eat Anambra rice, a bought a bag in Christmas, and it's still remaining.
There is Abakaliki and Adada /Ugbawka Rice as well.

SE is sufficient in local production and augument shortfalls with foreign rice.
u are eating anambra rice TANX To BUHARI
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZZ22:
I wonder what he means by the majority that hustle in Onitsha live in Asaba. Sounds dumb to me
They are ignorant
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by ZZ22: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66202247:

They are ignorant
His type can never be emancipated from Lagos/Ibadan papers again. With all the high rises in Onitsha I wonder what pushed him to making that dumb statement.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Igboid: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Keep deluding yourself. The reality is restrictionist policies cut both ways. Leveling big tariffs on imports and banning products from any place would bring about reverse tariffs and bans on your own products. If the SE as an independent country engages in a trade war with the bigger economies of the Nigerian SW or SS or the North, it will lose out far more in the grand scheme of things.

Your link shows nothing about the relative products of the zones. We're talking about who produces more and not whether the SE produces anything. Quit the silly strawman arguments.

Which Anambra rice? grin These are Nigeria's biggest rice producers:
https://www.nairaland.com/3969645/largest-rice-producing-states-geopolitical

Ebonyi produces the bulk of the SE's rice. Anambra is one of the bottom in the federation. You really don't even need stats to validate these things. Anyone who knows anything about Nigeria knows the SE ranks with the SS at the bottom of agricultiural production. That I'm arguing this basic fact with you is funny as fucckk. grin

You are the one deluding your Yoruba self.
No country would in the name of free trade allow itself to be used as dumping ground by neighbors, no country would allow it's citizens remain unemployed while multinationals take much needed jobs to neighbouring countries to produce goods they would dump on them, while paying tax to neighbouring countries and employing youths of neighboring countries.
Your Yoruba political class and even commoners know this, which is why you all hold tenaciously to One Nigeria and loathe anyone who calls for her disintegration.

And ofcourse, in your afonjaic nature, you found a way to also drag SS that is suffering from the same fate as SE, in terms of non oil multinationals into your post, to score cheap brownie points.

You are the one running on straw man here, you are posting a thread opened by a known Igbophobic Yoruba man, whose nonsense arguments many Igbo posters decimated on the same thread, as a testament to your delusional story of SE being agriculturally deficient?
Go through the thread you posted and see how the argument went there.

Even Kebbi that supply the entire SW with local rice via Lake rice was missing from the afonjaic stat the Yorubatic OP provided.

Reality on ground is that SE buys no local rice from anywhere outside SE. We produce enough local rice and augument with foreign rice.

Anyone who knows zilch about agriculture in Nigeria, would know that each Nigerian zones has crops they are dominant in, and that the entire Nigerian community is a net importer of staple food materials.

The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Igboid: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZZ22:

What do you expect from a regular Yoruba man who spent few months in SE, and suddenly thinks he knows zilch about the region.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by joeyfire(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Any region that receives far more in allocation that it generates internally is "parasitic".

In line with this logic then EVERY region and EVERY State (except Lagos) is parasitic. Lagos is practically eating itself and it's future

Lagos is up to its ears in debt yet still has a huge infrastructure deficit (no pipe borne water, shitty roads, no railway) and is taxing it's residents like crazy. Lagos has a 900% difference between its debt and it's IGR

The SE has received the least Federal Govt investment while the SW and North have received the most and are still getting.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ogun state generates 70% of what it spends

It is comparable to Lagos if not better

If every state is parasitic why then the self righteous posturing from the Igbos

Swallow this rality pill and stop calling the North parasites

YOU ARE NO BETTER

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Osun generates close to 40%
The picture for most SE states is shameful

In fact one can easily calculate the figure for all the regions and compare region by region

The SE are the real parasites

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Igboid:

You are the one deluding your Yoruba self.
No country would in the name of free trade allow itself to be used as dumping ground by neighbors, no country would allow it's citizens remain unemployed while multinationals take much needed jobs to neighbouring countries to produce goods they would dump on them, while paying tax to neighbouring countries and employing youths of neighboring countries.
Your Yoruba political class and even commoners know this, which is why you all hold tenaciously to One Nigeria and loathe anyone who calls for her disintegration.

And ofcourse, in your afonjaic nature, you found a way to also drag SS that is suffering from the same fate as SE, in terms of non oil multinationals into your post, to score cheap brownie points.

Clearly, you have serious problems understanding how regional free trade zones all over the world work. And keep regurgitating drivel about "dumping", when you don't know what dumping means.
Forget about your "afonja" obsession and focus on the massive professional brain drain from the SE. Bore us less with your Biafra delusions and focus on how sons from the SE can relocate their businesses and industries to their homeland and how all those wealthy individuals with homes in Festac, Ajah, Lekki etc can invest in the future of their homeland.

You are the one running on straw man here, you are posting a thread opened by a known Igbophobic Yoruba man, whose nonsense arguments many Igbo posters decimated on the same thread, as a testament to your delusional story of SE being agriculturally deficient?
Go through the thread you posted and see how the argument went there.

Even Kebbi that supply the entire SW with local rice via Lake rice was missing from the afonjaic stat the Yorubatic OP provided.

Reality on ground is that SE buys no local rice from anywhere outside SE. We produce enough local rice and augument with foreign rice.

Anyone who knows zilch about agriculture in Nigeria, would know that each Nigerian zones has crops they are dominant in, and that the entire Nigerian community is a net importer of staple food materials.

The joke is on you.

Because Kebbi had a collaboration with the Lagos state government means Kebbi "supplies the entire SW"? grin
Kebbi ranks 3rd in this survey and no South East state is anywhere to be found in the top with Abia finishing 36th in rice production:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/01/survey-ranks-niger-leading-rice-producing-state-in-2017/
Argue with that one too, and while you're at it, bring us any survey showing us the quantity the SE produces in comparison with other regions. Meanwhile, let's cut this nonsense, cyclical back-and-forth short and get to the meat of the argument. Which region does the SE and SS produce more agric output than? Go ahead and tell us.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Clearly, you have serious problems understanding how regional free trade zones all over the world work. And keep regurgitating drivel about "dumping", when you don't know what dumping means.
Forget about your "afonja" obsession and focus on the massive professional brain drain from the SE. Bore us less with your Biafra delusions and focus on how sons from the SE can relocate their businesses and industries to their homeland and how all those wealthy individuals with homes in Festac, Ajah, Lekki etc can invest in the future of their homeland.

Because Kebbi had a collaboration with the Lagos state government means Kebbi "supplies the entire SW"? grin
Kebbi ranks 3rd in this survey and no South East state is anywhere to be found in the top with Abia finishing 36th in rice production. Argue with that one too, and while you're at it, bring us any survey showing us the quantity the SE produces in comparison with other regions. Meanwhile, let's cut this nonsense, cyclical back-and-forth short and get to the meat of the argument. Which region does the SE and SS produce more agric output than? Go ahead and tell us.

Why bring the SS into it.

What has SS got to do with this matter?
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
ZZ22:

Olodo.....When they told you to pay attention during English comprehension class, you no gree. Where did I say that "majority" who hustle in Onitsha live in Asaba? Since when did saying many Onitsha hustlers live in Asaba mean majority? So if I say many Alaba or Aspamda traders live in Festac, that means "majority" live in Festac, abi? Who doesn't know that a significant portion of the estate residents of Asaba, and many hotel patrons in Asaba do their business in Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
The SE is not dominant in any crop.

for starters he landmass is too small (smaller than Oyo state) and the soil too red and riddled with erosion.

Oyo State alone trumps the SE in agricultural advancemen and output.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

Why bring the SS into it.

What has SS got to do with this matter?

Because they are the 2 regions with the least agricultural output. I don't know which of the 2 exactly is lower than the other, but I know both are below the other 4 regions. So to avoid making an outright false claim I'm not sure of by saying the SE is the outright bottom agric producer, I've included them among a bottom 2.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

for starters he landmass is too small (smaller than Oyo state) and the soil too red and riddled with erosion.

The total landmass of the SE is slightly bigger than Oyo, not smaller. The redness or looseness of the soil has nothing to do with agric output. SE soil is perfectly arable. Small landmass and a culture less inclined to farming than other Nigerian groups entirely account for the low agric output and has nothing to do with the soil.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by emmysoftyou: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Stop fooling yourself. The debt profile of the entire SE is less than 8% of the aggregate debts of the 36 states + FCT. When it comes to fiscal prudence nobody beats the SE.
Compare how much we gets from allocation, the size of our budget and debt profile relative to other regions, then you will understand that a lot of statistics about SE doesn't add up.
In case you don't know, the fvcking stat was published during the height of IPOB activities. To me it was a propaganda to tell IPOB the survival of SE depends on federal hand-outs.
In case you didn't get it, the debt of the entire SE is 7.8% of the aggregate debts of all the regions and FCT combined. It is a feat no region in Nigeria can ever match.
this is just exactly the truth.

Op is dumb not to understand this.
The stat was published during the height of formidable IPOB.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The total landmass of the SE is slightly bigger than Oyo, not smaller. The redness or looseness of the soil has nothing to do with agric output. SE soil is perfectly arable. Small landmass and a culture less inclined to farming than other Nigerian groups entirely account for the low agric output and has nothing to do with the soil.

"Perfectly Arable" is a maningless phrase.
Redness is associated with low humus and organic content and poor agricultural output. Please enlighten your self. This is elementary geology

High levels of erosion mean a tendency for topsoil to be washed away and in extreme cases the creation of deep gullies and craters incompatible with productive agriculture

I do not know what you mean by a culture less inclined to farming ?
When did that culture start ? Where is the evidence for that? That is a spurious assertion
The people are known for growing yams and cassava They are just not as productive as places like Benue and Kogi respectively.
The high population also means that only a little of the alreeady small land mass is available for farming

The reality is the SE is small and its soil is perhaps the least productive in Nigeria
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

With Oyo land mass what agro products are they known for
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66210307:

With Oyo land mass what agro products are they known for
Where do you buy day old chicks from in Anambra? Go and ask Obiano he will explain better

Please do not not ask such ignorant questions

In the South of Nigeria Oyo is number one agricuturally .

Do not ridicule yourself
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by right2: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Says who? How much where you expecting to earn before? The SE earns less than others because it has the smallest population and by far the smallest landmass. On average, the SE states earn similar to the non-oil producing states with few exceptions like the Kano thieves who manipulated the process to earn themselves a bigger slice.
I don't know why you keep mentioning Imo and Abia's oil revenues. It's insignificant. Both states received about N38billion from FG allocation - less than non-oil producing Anambra who got 40 billion - while a state like Bayelsa was getting over 105 billion. Ondo state which is a minor oil player produces more oil than Abia and Imo combined. Abia and Imo gain more from the oil produced by other ND states than they gain from their own.

Igbo politicians are opposed to restructuring because they know their budgets depend on Niger Delta oyel. The so-called masses (to be honest, you IPOBians overestimate your following - hardly anyone I know in my whole extended family support the agitations) demand different because they are ruled by emotion and false bravado rather than objective reality. That is why you see an okada rider or keke driver carrying Biafra flag about while hustling in Lagos without shame. Can't even practise what they preach.

@ Obi1kenobi... You are very intelligent. I must say I am reading smart post from that side for the first time in a very long time. How some buddies from the Southeast defend inefficiency of politicians from that side is above me. Let us work hard to tell our leaders what they need to do to create livable cities and secure good future for our children.

Nothing but lack, inefficiency and regret come from tribalism and hatred.
Discuss should be based on facts and figures. That is only way we can move on in this country.

Thank you @Obi for all your smart contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by emmysoftyou: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
post=66181742:

You lack common sense, state like Anambra generate low IGR because majority business operators are indigenous, 99% of the industries and 100% of traders are indigenous, state government low IGR to support their own, in Ogun more than 97% of industries are own by foreigners and non,-indegenes IGR doesn't measure economy, same Ogun asked for bailout twice during recession to be able to pay workers salaries, and Anambra didn't ask for bailout, five years financial transactions released by CBN which CBN stipulated that it measures economy activities in the states, Anambra five years transactions dwarfed Ogun, Oyo and all the states in southwest except Lagos, high IGR doesn't measure economy.
my brother you're so on point. Non indegenes doesn't measure economy. You're definitely right but where you dey when that envious being dey talk trash lol.

Nice enlightenment.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
aribisala0:

"Perfectly Arable" is a maningless phrase.
Redness is associated with low humus and organic content and poor agricultural output. Please enlighten your self. This is elementary geology

Really? Associated? Can you reference the source of the claim for my enlightenment? At what stage of school is this "elementary geology" taught?

High levels of erosion mean a tendency for topsoil to be washed away and in extreme cases the creation of deep gullies and craters incompatible with productive agriculture

I do not know what you mean by a culture less inclined to farming ?
When did that culture start ? Where is the evidence for that? That is a spurious assertion
The people are known for growing yams and cassava They are just not as productive as places like Benue and Kogi respectively.
The high population also means that only a little of the alreeady small land mass is available for farming

The reality is the SE is small and its soil is perhaps the least productive in Nigeria

See him forming expert with a claim an SS1 geography or agric science student knows. grin Erosion means top soil is washed away and gullies are created? What a shocker! shocked That's some PhD level shiit. What does that have to do with anything I said? Have you seen what the natural soil in much of the core North looks like? Do you simply plant on wild soil without cultivating the land? Does the natural vegetation cover in the South East give you the impression of barren, nonarable land?

What evidence exactly do you require about Igbo farming culture? When I say an average Anambrarian has no interest in tilling the soil, how would you expect that to be proven? That I conduct a survey for an observation I've noted since childhood? The SE is small. Congrats for stating the obvious. What is your evidence the soil is "perhaps the least productive in Nigeria". For someone who loves dismissing claims as "spurious", it seems you have no problem throwing around spurious claims.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Really? Associated? Can you reference the source of the claim for my enlightenment? At what stage of school is this "elementary geology" taught?

See him forming expert with a claim an SS1 geography or agric science student knows. grin Erosion means top soil is washed away and gullies are created? What a shocker! shocked That's some PhD level shiit. What does that have to do with anything I said? Have you seen what the natural soil in much of the core North looks like? Do you simply plant on wild soil without cultivating the land? Does the natural vegetation cover in the South East give you the impression of barren, nonarable land?

What evidence exactly do you require about Igbo farming culture? When I say an average Anambrarian has no interest in tilling the soil, how would you expect that to be proven? That I conduct a survey for an observation I've noted since childhood? The SE is small. Congrats for stating the obvious. What is your evidence the soil is "perhaps the least productive in Nigeria". For someone who loves dismissing claims as "spurious", it seems you have no problem throwing around spurious claims.

Guy just Gogle red Soil and stop talking rubbish please.

You are the one malin a claim about culture which I am sure will be disputed by those whom you claim to be one of.

Substantiate your claim. Now you are talking of "ANAMBRA"

The same Anambra where Willie Obiano made such a bigshow last year of opening poultries and so on.
Are we now on Anambra and not SE

Entering into foolish arguments with me will not make them believe you are one of them any more.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Igboid:

The reality is that SE dependency on the Nigerian federation is minimal as we earn less from the federation than anyone else.
The last time Nigeria suffered recession and allocations from the FG dwindled, we know it wasn't SE that suffered most in the federation from declining revenues, despite IGR figures some people keep parrying about, it was their regions that suffered more and currently are most indebted.

The south East has a very robust informal sector, and can easily weather the storm of loss of FG revenue, as long as we gain 100% full control of the income coming from Imo state and Abia State crude oil exports and not just the derivation value.

Umahi and co(Igbo politicians) are opposed to restructuring or distingeration because they want to hold unto the current personal gains they make from Nigeria current failed systems where they can make 30million monthly as senators and earn fat benefits and pension as past governors, and not because they care about the welfare of the Igbo masses.

SE, the masses, and not the corrupt political class want out of the federation, the masses from other regions of the country, don't want the same.

Your smoking some strong weed bro. The south-east total IGR is twice that of Kaduna State. Thats a 5:2 ratio. If you do not wake up to this reality your offspring will inherit nothing but fables.
Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cooly100:
You have big IGR but you can't sustain yourself... cheesy

Ogun is ranked 28 of 36 states in sustainabiity index.

How is this sustainability calculated?

How is Rivers more sustainable than Lagos, and Enugu better than Delta.

Where did you get this information from.

1 Like

Re: Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? by aribisala0(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Red soils are highly leached soils of the humid tropics having a high content of sesquioxides. In the current system of U. S. Soil Taxonomy, red soils are usually designated under the orders of Oxisols, Ultisols, and occasionally Alfisols, Mollisols and even Inceptisols. Red soils are predominantly found in South America, Central Africa, South and Southeast Asia, China, India, Japan and Australia. In general, these soils have good physical conditions for plant growth although they often have very low water-holding capacity. Low natural fertility is the main limiting factor for good crop production on these soils and they are frequently acidic and deficient in all essential nutrients, especially N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S, Zn, B, and Cu. Adequate applications of lime and fertilizers are important strategies for replenishing soil fertility and improving crop yields on these soils. In addition, cultural practices such as appropriate crop rotation, improvement of organic matter content, use of nutrient efficient or acid tolerant plant species or cultivars, and control of soil erosion can optimize nutrient use efficiency and improve crop yields on these soils. In China, utilization of red soils for crop production by farmers depends not only upon the employment of such practices but also upon socio-economic factors and the availability of adequate incentives.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4020-2138-1_2

Long and short red soils are not great and need augmentation and de-acidification

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Governor, Okowa Dissolves Cabinet / Buhari Orders Incorporation Of NNPC, Appoints Board / Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.