Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please I Need Your View - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please I Need Your View (761 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice. Should I Reduce My Age So As To Go For Service? / Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / Please I Need Your Help On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
I am a prospective Corp member. On my waec certificate, I have "FELA TEMITAYO C", then my jamb has "FELA TEMITAYO ABEEY" the last name is different. My uni certificate will surely bear that of my jamb. Please can this affect my NYSC registration in any form? Please enlighten me.
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
beekayz:
I am a prospective Corp member. On my waec certificate, I have "FELA TEMITAYO C", then my jamb has "FELA TEMITAYO ABEEY" the last name is different. My uni certificate will surely bear that of my jamb. Please can this affect my NYSC registration in any form? Please enlighten me.
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
If senate has sent your name to NYSC, it’s gonn be difficult....otherwise,

1. Swear affidavit
2. write an official letter to the senate while you copy your HOD and Dean...attach the photocopy of the affidavit

Then disturb the clerk to effect your case ASAP....it is well ok?
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:
sad
Say something
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:
If senate has sent your name to NYSC, it’s gonn be difficult....otherwise, write an official letter to the senate while you copy your HOD and Dean...

Then disturb the clerk to effect your case ASAP....it is well ok?

Please can I call you, please drop your number pls �
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
beekayz:

Please can I call you, please drop your number pls �

Not in NIG....u can email me though
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

Not in NIG....u can email me though
Can I have your email please??
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
beekayz:

Can I have your email please??

@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

daewoorazer201@gmail.com
I just sent you a mail now. Please check
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kindly edit my email sir, God bless.

beekayz
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

beekayz
Did you mean you di not get my mail?? I have checked it again its according that you gave m
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

beekayz
Thanks alot.. I got your mail, I have just one more question? I asked it there already, about wetting to senate to correct what?
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
beekayz:

Thanks alot.. I got your mail, I have just one more question? I asked it there already, about wetting to senate to correct what?

To correct your name to that which is on your waec certificate because when you apply for jobs or perhaps postgraduate studies, you’d be required to present your certificate alongside Waec etal.

The earlier you write senate to correct this anomaly before your certificate is out, the better sir
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

To correct your name to that which is on your waec certificate because when you apply for jobs or perhaps postgraduate studies, you’d be required to present your certificate alongside Waec etal.

The earlier you write senate to correct this anomaly before your certificate is out, the better sir

Oh I understand now sir.. But my scripts all in school bears that one with jamb own. If possibly I write senate and they grant me, won't it affect when I apply for transcript cos it will still bear same name.
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
beekayz:

Oh I understand now sir.. But my scripts all in school bears that one with jamb own. If possibly I write senate and they grant me, won't it affect when I apply for transcript cos it will still bear same name.

I earlier told you to copy your HOD and Dean....

Means you write through your HOD and your dean

Make 4 copies

One for yourself
One for HOD
One for Dean
One for Senate
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

I earlier told you to copy your HOD and Dean....

Means you write through your HOD and your dean

Make 4 copies

One for yourself
One for HOD
One for Dean
One for Senate
I can't thank you enough, thanks alot for this piece..
And one last thing please, though am writting this letter asap tomorrow but paraventure I couldn't get it approved hope I won't have problem at the camp? ( affidat will be with me there though).

I am even ready to let go this batch maybe I can get the letter approved so I can go with the next batch after the senate must have corrected it.
Re: Please I Need Your View by daewoorazer(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
beekayz:

I can't thank you enough, thanks alot for this piece..
And one last thing please, though am writting this letter asap tomorrow but paraventure I couldn't get it approved hope I won't have problem at the camp? ( affidat will be with me there though).

I am even ready to let go this batch maybe I can get the letter approved so I can go with the next batch after the senate must have corrected it.

Nah....since you are with the affidavit, kindly march majestically into that camp....
All the best brother otondo grin
Re: Please I Need Your View by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

Nah....since you are with the affidavit, kindly march majestically into that camp....
All the best brother otondo grin

I appreciate you sir.
Thanks and thanks alot. God bless you!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Updated: My Story On Wrong Biometric / I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC / New Nysc Complete Outfit For Sale Within Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.