Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (45064 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by ericmor: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
So big brother now has cash out like the bet company and they all refused to cash out. Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by dynicks(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I'm gonna kii you, leave ma bae
ur gonno do what?...come be like say ur ear no dey ground as to who i be?

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Deltayankeeboi: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
and so? AUNTY CARRY YOUR EYELASH TO HELL FIRE. WHO CARES. RUBBISH
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by omalumba: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Na una dey call am ugly, she no mind
e be like na ipob u be
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
dynicks:
ur gonno do what?...come be like say ur ear no dey ground as to who i be?

Who you be? Na you dey 100 dollar note?
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by CSTR2: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
This lady has forgotten that she is from ghana.

Nigeria is very sweet.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
omalumba:
e be like na ipob u be
Mba
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by iyoha240: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
I Buy ITUNES Gift Card at Good Rate. Whatsapp Me @ 08166277765...Payment Is Within 5Minutes
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
How nice CeeC is beautiful, she is fitting for the job
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by sunnybobonwa: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
I check through Facebook for the profile of any Soldier bearing the name David Bako. The second person in the search engine was actually a soldier with the name David Bako. How then should this Lying Muhammed tell us there is no such name in the military. Well God knows the truth.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by shapman: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by dynicks(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Who you be? Na you dey 100 dollar note?
lol...what if say na me ?

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
dynicks:
lol...what if say na me ?
E mean say you be ghost niyen
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by adetes: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
C-cee is too proud she v to b evicted
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by costandi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Na una dey call am ugly, she no mind
His pocket is obviously not ugly.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by rallymento(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
I don't watch the show... I honestly like this Cee Cee girl.. she is beautiful and I'm sure she will go far so far entertainment is concerned..
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by dynicks(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

E mean say you be ghost niyen
good u know....so be mindful of how u run ur mouth else ama appear right there nd whip ur ass
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Starcent(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Who's dating this Juliet Ibrahim?
Iceberg slimz
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
dynicks:
good u know....so be mindful of how u run ur mouth else ama appear right there nd whip ur ass

Oops! I kill ghosts just so you know
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by mindfreaks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Donjazzy12(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Newshelm:
Ghanaian actress,Juliet Ibrahim has revealed she has plans to make Big Brother Naija housemate,Cee C an ambassador for her eyelash line ,Shades by Juliet Ibrahim.

The actress says her reason is because Cee C loves faux lashes so much .

It’s common knowledge Cee C has been rocking the same set of lashes since the start of the show 56 days ago.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-juliet-ibrahim-reveals-her-plans-for-cee-c/

Is that before or after sucking her pussy? We all know you are a hardcore lesbian using that silly iceberg slim as a front
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by PigMeat: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You will bomb IJN
Same to you IJN
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by talk2percy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Juliet is a bi....
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by Ahsat: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
hmm.....

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by freshdude99(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2018
costandi:
An ugly boy called Iceberg Slim.
Man dear ugly?
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by OtunbaJ: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Ceecee, this babe need to learn how to leave n relate with people. So full of herself.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by tolsaac: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Go girl...lot of endorsement await her...let haters keep hating
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by igweboss: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
fine boy
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by KennethBen(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Learn the 21st century computer technology topics that go beyond the basics, including Web Development/Programming, Graphic Designs, and Digital Marketing all in one training. Duration is 6 Weeks.
This program specifically targets Young School leavers, Undergraduates, Youth-Corpers, Business Owners, CEO's, Managers, Young Unemployed Persons, and anyone who desire to acquire 21st century tech skills. The idea is to equip individuals with a ‘starter pack’ of skills that are relevant not only in today’s employment market but that will also enable people become independent self-sufficient citizen that desires to earn additional income, instead of an over reliance on parents, government and other individuals.

See more at http://learningquesta.com/tech101
Call: 0816 830 3550; 0813 152 5779; or 0802 904 5213 Email: learningquesta@gmail.com

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line by webngnews: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.