Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. (50338 Views)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / #throwback. Get In If You Can Relate To Any Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by hayfloze(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to many different countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

Chai. This obodo oyinbo people with their big big grammar.
Abeg take am easy nau
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by oladele00(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2018
The stupidity of the men in black(police) will not allow me to stay pass 12.. It is not advisable for a responsible person to be roaming about by that time....
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2018
talk2percy:
I can come back by anything of the night buh my girl is the problem. She has slapped me one certain night I came back around 3am grin
Nice lady cheesy
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Galaticos444:
is not by dat one.i av a friend that's an introvert,he neither drink nor smoke but d guy is legendary wen it comes to womanizing,he can sleep with 3gals a day
lolz, how introvert take dey talk to woman
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Touchey: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:
I stay out late always. Sometimes I try to go to bed early, yet I can't. My mom told me that since I was born till now, I've never slept until it is 12 am...
Are you an Edo person?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
swiz123:
Most people close their gate by 10pm.

Those who live in a rented apartment can relate

What has rented appt got to do with habit of getting home early?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2018
kimbraa:
What kind of business deals do people close at odd hours that can't be done during the day? grin
While you are asleep, people are in hospitals working, engineers are monitoring power cables, pilots are flying planes, policemen are standing by, security guards are watching gates, Doctors and midwives are delivering babies, ambulances are on emergency calls. The list is endless.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by hamzyluv(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:
I stay out late always. Sometimes I try to go to bed early, yet I can't. My mom told me that since I was born till now, I've never slept until it is 12 am...
Hardly I can sleep before 1:30am on daily basis ... I don't know why...and I will wake up around 5:20am to pray being a Muslim
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn... it's well. Part of the reasons to avoid late nights in this part of the world is because if anything happens, the chance of getting help is slim.
where is that?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2018
taurusdude0:

Uncle uncle grin
Do I look ur uncle?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2018
taurusdude0:

Uncle uncle grin
Do I look like ur uncle?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by correctguy101(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
mediclife1987:

You haven't actually trained your body otherwise you won't be feeling sleepy. The time you're actually training your body here is when you "indicate otherwise", cos here you're actually in control...
lols
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by sharpwriter(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
where is that?

Any where.... did you get a mechanic that night? Na only God fit help you na if you believe in him supposing that ghost bicycle came towards you grin .... Also if you are in the middle of nowhere at night, some cars may not wanna stop to help because they may suspect you as a robber or any other evil agent.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by LordKO(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2018
rasputinn:

LOL @ mentally parochial
Deals and decisions that shake the earth are struck mostly at night meetings

Ma broada see me see wahala.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by dheilaw1(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
swiz123:
Most people close their gate by 10pm.

Those who live in a rented apartment can relate
ekiti state commissioner for environment Bisi Kolawole don't live in a rented apartment and he doesn't stay out beyond 8 30pm save on governmental meetings. I respect him for that
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

Any where.... did you get a mechanic that night? Na only God fit help you na if you believe in him supposing that ghost bicycle came towards you grin .... Also if you are in the middle of nowhere at night, some cars may not wanna stop to help because they may suspect you as a robber or any other evil agent.
Nothing was wrong with the car, I don't even know how to repair a car, just wanted to check it out, bt after dat incident, the felt the adrenaline in my blood and kicked bk to life. No delay.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Not doubting your story, but are you sure it was not mechanically manipulated to scare you, I would like to visit this place to build up belief once more.
It happened in Benue State. Edo state is another site, even Crossriver, bt the closest cemetry to u or lake in the dead of d night will do 4 u. D time it happened, no one will come out to play tricks. It was a forest, and it was undergoing development so u can still see some of d forest as at then.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

LOL, had it been a bicycle came towards me? Let's nt think abt it. I typed an accident last nyt when I quoted u bt had to delete it. The personality told me that see that am afraid, he said dnt be afraid, am on my mission just dat our paths had to cross, he was talkn to me 4rm behind. That was 2009 or 2010 in one late nyt move.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
It happened in Benue State. Edo state is another site, even Crossriver, bt the closest cemetry to u or lake in the dead of d night will do 4 u. D time it happened, no one will come out to play tricks. It was a forest, and it was undergoing development so u can still see some of d forest as at then.
Going to a cemetery is out of it for health reasons, I once passed a night in a mortuary, felt nothing. Though it changed my perception of life.

I've been to a lot of communities as a field worker and have stayed overnight in a lot of bushes.
I don't have much free time this days, but when I do, I will explore those states you mentioned.
Thanks.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Going to a cemetery is out of it for health reasons, I once passed a night in a mortuary, felt nothing. Though it changed my perception of life.

I've been to a lot of communities as a field worker and have stayed overnight in a lot of bushes.
I don't have much free time this days, but when I do, I will explore those states you mentioned.
Thanks.
Never passed a nyt in d mortuary bt have been there on several occasions. When u are less busy, u can explore, travel is part of adventure. I love adventures. U are welcome.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by sharpwriter(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, had it been a bicycle came towards me? Let's nt think abt it. I typed an accident last nyt when I quoted u bt had to delete it. The personality told me that see that am afraid, he said dnt be afraid, am on my mission just dat our paths had to cross, he was talkn to me 4rm behind. That was 2009 or 2010 in one late nyt move.

Hmmmn.... it's well
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by ghostgunner665(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:

Airforce_One spotted
Chief Pilot i hail oh
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
Never passed a nyt in d mortuary bt have been there on several occasions. When u are less busy, u can explore, travel is part of adventure. I love adventures. U are welcome.
U are welcome
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Kennydoc(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2018
LordKO:
The misconception by many - mentally parochial people - that staying out late at night automatically equals to irresponsibleness always amuse me. Such a parochial opinion can only holds true if and only the person involved in it is unprincipled in particular and bad in general. This myopic thought process is akin to the erroneous notion by this same class of people that anyone who usually goes to work at night automatically does a security/menial job - there's nothing wrong with those doing security/menial jobs anyway.

In truth, while you're whiling and sleeping away your time at such nights, some responsible people are using theirs to negotiate and close business deals with likeminded fellows, while some others in the responsible category are using theirs to equip and upgrade themselves in other ways. I don't hold brief for small-minded people.

More so, the country or neighbourhood in a country where one lives will also determine one's lifestyle. If you've been to many different countries then you'll agree with me that 1 AM in most countries is just like 6 PM in Nigeria in respect to liveliness and bubbling.

It's not an issue of being out at night. It's a question of what you're doing when u're out. Doctors and nurses also go to work at night, and some of them still don't believe in going out at night . Does that make them hypocrites? The post is about people that prefer hanging out in bars and joint, going for parties, attending club late at night not about those who are investing meaningfully into their lives.

That's how a friend of mine last year kept making me feel I was a 'jew' guy cos I didn't fancy being out late at night, cos she could go back to her house at 1 or 2 am after going to a club. Interestingly, she wasn't even a wayward person, but she liked going to club houses sometimes or hanging out with friends till late into the night. She schooled abroad, so that obviously had an influence on her. Eventually, on the night my car was stolen, it was in front of her house in an estate (while I was inside chatting with her mum, her sister and her). I regretted and still regret why I allowed that kind of negative influence in my life.

Bros, most towns and cities abroad are relatively quiet after midnight. You may still have a number of vehicles on the road, but it will be relatively quiet. Can you mention any city that at 1am, it looks like the typical 6pm of Lagos or Abuja?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Barblow(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2018
There is a yoruba adage which says "oru o me ni owo" meaning late-night is not a respecter of honourable individual. I could recollect been flogged by the watchmen
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by flokii: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2018
aujile:
Why do you guys always think evil?
There is also lots of angelic activities going on at that time...what guarantee do u have of sleeping and waking up if it is only evil activities that happen at night?
Remember the natural law of attraction (whatever you set your heart on, sooner or later it will come to you)

There are creatures of the Night, when normal people retire to bed, they start their creepy activities.

Angels work with light, so they don't necessarily wait till it's dark to function.
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by blackbreed25(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2018
the night is dark and full of terror
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by lilyheaven: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=66156176]Anytime it's getting dark and i'm still out, i always feel uneasy even if i am with someone that can keep me sa

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by ALAYORMII: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:

You're suffering from sleeping disorder
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by talk2percy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Acecards:
Nice lady cheesy
and also be with u..
grin
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by taurusdude0(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
Do I look ur uncle?

No u just look like you're lying
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by afamaustin(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yesterday l came back by 1:30am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.