Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. (50321 Views)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / #throwback. Get In If You Can Relate To Any Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by prisiluv(f): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
englishmart:
no o, I only jump higher than 50 feet sometimes. Also, I usually see people sharing red wine and suya. The wine tastes like......... I've forgotten how it tastes sha
Lol cheesy
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Eleganza33(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
chronique:
Lol. 10pm is even too late. Once I close from work, na house straight. Sometimes as early as 6pm,I'm home. If I get home by 8pm,it's late. Once it's getting dark a bit and I'm still outside, the speed with which I drive to get home, is amazing. Staying in your house early enough at night,can save you from unnecessary wahala.
c my twinny

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
talk2percy:
and also be with u..
grin
be with you as in ?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
taurusdude0:

No u just look like you're lying
Look like? That means you are not sure. Did I even ask u to believe it?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by chronique(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Eleganza33:
c my twinny

Lol.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by aujile(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
flokii:

There are creatures of the Night, when normal people retire to bed, they start their creepy activities.

Angels work with light, so they don't necessarily wait till it's dark to function.
Angels work at all times, they do not know nights...and what exactly do u call creatures of the nite?
Re: 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To. by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
antidisestablis:

Guy can I u join you in the ritual?

sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.