Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. (494 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals What Stopped Sureties From Producing IPOB Leader / Auchi Poly Lecturer Commits Suicide 3 Days To His Birthday (Photo) / Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. by queensera(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
According to a Twitter user @heyitsjel she squashed the decision of committing suicide after she saw a sign of "In God We Trust" on the building across her.

She Wrote:

exactly 3 yrs ago, i was about to jump off from the 41st floor of my condo to end all the bullying and other problems that i was experiencing i took a step back when i saw this huge sign on the building across from me i can’t believe i made it this far, in God we trust indeed

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/lady-reveals-what-stopped-her-from.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. by Oche211(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
If God is your foundation, you'll remain unshakeable. In God I Trust.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. by tammyboy1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Babe forget,you dey fear death...

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2018
strong walls shake but never collapse ......

truly no other being to trust except GOD..........
Re: Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2018
hmm..I doubt o. babe, let me ask you well well, are you sure you saw that words on the building sign or for one paper money dem dey call DOLLAR?
Re: Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. by Issakendrick: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

In Kenya: Police Arrest House Help For Beating, Feeding Baby With Vomit • Jonine / Man Unknowingly Killed His Child And Injured His Wife / Diamond Bank Defrauds Customer Of 500m+ In Mortgaged Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.