Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

In Love With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man (448 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Man by Queerlyshrewd: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Just after class, as we were waiting for the Consultant's Ward Round to begin, I stood close to Rachel. I asked her about our Senior Reg.

"Is she the wife of Dr. Eric?"

"Yes, she Is"

I was stunned , i never thought she would be that pretty and so warming.

"She seems really nice Rachel and she's fine too "

Rachel makes a smirk as she shakes her head to say
"Not all women that seem nice are actually nice"

Well, the underlying story is
Dr. Eric is a known flirt. He has a taste; fair , quiet girls.
Rachel was the perfect prototype.
Dr. Eric had been making advances at her for a while now.
I remember her telling me about the time she was in his car and he talked about how sad he was in his marriage, How his Wife makes everything difficult for him and the pressure from work.
His last words to her that night was " Rachel, with you, I feel alive. I feel very happy".

Rachel brags she's cocksure nothing sexual would happen between her and Dr Eric. Well, we'll never know.

See, it's a popular notion, especially in these parts that Doctors are a hell of flirts. I'm not denying that but the bone I pick with "these doctors" is that If at all you must flirt, do it without tarnishing the Image of your wife.
Cheating is worse enough.

My bet is that after Rachel is going to give in. Dr Eric is going to take more than He will give, and it all will end with a phone call from His Jealous and Pained Wife to Rachel threatening to kill her if she doesn't stay away from her Husband.

The Advice is, Men, just before you decide a woman is the one you want to spend eternity with, you have to be very sure. Sure that you're going to be faithful when she's fat and pregnant, when her boobs are saggy and arms are floppy.
Sure to be faithful when it's far from tight and when she isn't half as pretty.

And for fellow Rachel's, I'm not such a believer in Karma but if you do believe, then you know what my next words are...
But in truth, there's nothing but Pain in having feelings for a Married Man.

http://queerlyshrewd..com

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Footballers Or Basketballers Which Are More Cute And Good Husband Materia? / Uganda Proposed Banning Oral S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.