Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (28321 Views)

Distributorship- The Hidden Money Making/ Investment Option / Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2018
AFFORDABLE PROPERTIES AND POCKET FRIENDLY

If you or any of your friends or family members who want to purchase genuine piece of land with PEACE of MIND.

We have properties in
(1) Ibeju lekki, lekki free trade zone. Going for N5m, N2m and N4.5m prototype plot. We also have commercial PLOT and VIP plots too.

(2) Awka, Anambra state 5mins drive from UNIZIK JUNCTION, going for N1.8m for d VIP/luxury and the commercial plot IS N4.5m.

(3). AZAGBA Delta state,close to delta state polythenic and Close to d AIRPORT, going for N1m VIP plot and hostel plot IS N 1.5m

(4) ATAN-OTA, ogun state, 12mins drive from Agbara and 10mins from winners chapel
Going for N500,000 prototype plot, and VIP PLOT IS N800,000 and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(5) Ikorodu ext (IMOTA) Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA, its N750,000 prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N900,000 and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(6) Ikorodu ext 2 (IMOTA PHASE 3)
goes N500,000 for prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N800,000, and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(7) OWERRI, along owerri International airport, along Portharcourt - Aba Road, goes for N1.8m VIP PLOT and d commercial plot IS N4.5m

NOTE:
Flexible payment plan are available also you can pay 50% down payment and Spread d remaining balance within SIX months without any interest.

We also have AMOURED turkey DOORS elegant and beautiful doors for your office, House and hotels etc.

Office Address :
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state

Call or whatsapp EMENIKE on 08038781738. i will send u pictures and video of d properties.

We will book you for site inspection, all our properties are Well located, DRY LAND, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 5:21am On May 29, 2018
promzy143:
Hello, Reptyle xneeds this: Registered Infiniti Qx4 Needed Very Urgently .Can you4supplyeit?
8Visituthe linknbelow.
PL19UI iammarvellux 7BpT4Q brainpulse pA5jJu emailaddy

Stop this
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
8 WEEKS OF IBEJU LEKKI

We say a very BIG thank you to all our esteemed customers who took advantage of our Easter promo give aways and got their bag of rice, 5litres groundnut oil, live chicken and a refrigerator.

Now, we are running a new promo known as 8weeks of ibeju lekki, where we teach our customers ON RADIO tune in to us every TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS on inspiration FM 92.3 by 8:38am in the morning, to hear more on the need to INVEST in our properties in ibeju lekki and qualify for lovely give aways.

WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI
(1).The lekki free trade zone presence (2). Dangote Refinery deep sea port, which will enhance business activities in that area.
(3). Pan Atlantic University, education as we all know IS another form of tourism, if we spend so much money travelling outside because of education we are only contributing to the GDP of the Host country, but so many development in ibeju lekki will attract more influx of students to the area.
(4). Eleganza city
(5). 300% Appreciation values within a year, due to the major landmark and structures showing up in geometric progression, you should know by this prices of properties will GO higher too.

AND MORE...

NOTE
* If you make an initial deposit payment of N500,000 for our ibeju lekki properties OR ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES, you will get a table Gas,

*For deposit payment of N1.5m you will get a washing machine

*For payments of N4.5m you will get a refrigerator

*Deposit payment of N5m and above attracts an all expense paid trip to Dubai, where you will spend 3 good days in Dubai.

Take advantage of this promo and start making your purchase, call NOW or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.

I will book you for site inspection on SATURDAY morning so you can see the properties you are buying.
Our office address is
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue, House 1A by Immigration Office Festac Town Lagos.

PROMO ENDS 31ST OF AUGUST 2018.

Start calling NOW 08038781738.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Here IS the current pictures of one of our ibeju lekki properties

Estate fencing and security post going on, speedily.
AS you can see its a table land Not water logged whatsapp ME let ME show you the videos on 08038781738.

BEST TIME TO INVEST IS NOW, Either you want to buy for immediate or future development.

This property goes for N5m prototype plot, we also have commercial and VIP plot available with flexible payment plan meaning you can pay by installments.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
INVEST IN OUR PROPERTIES NOW, we dont just sell land, we also give u a peace of mind know that your property IS protected and your investment IS safe.

You know we are on radio every Tuesdays and wednesdays by 8:38am tune in to us on Inspiration FM 92.3

Call ME 08038781738 for site inspection and to make purchase am always available to assist u.

More pictures of our ibeju lekki property called OCEAN VIEW ESTATE ITAMARUN IBEJU LEKKI

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
More pictures

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2018
SALES CRAFT LTD, One of the fastest growing real Estate company in Nigeria, IS at it again, presently we are running a promo, and TO be a part of the winners in this promo this are the things you must do to get our raffle ticket,

NOTE
* If you make an initial deposit payment of N500,000 for our ibeju lekki properties OR ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES, you will get a table Gas, 

*For deposit payment of N1.5m you will get a washing machine 

*For payments of N4.5m you will get a refrigerator 

*Deposit payment of N5m and above attracts an all expense paid trip to Dubai, where you will spend 3 good days in Dubai. 

Take advantage of this promo and start making your purchase, call NOW or whatsapp ME on 08038781738. 

I will book you for site inspection on SATURDAY morning so you can see the properties you are buying. 

Our office address is 
Sales Craft Ltd 
3rd Avenue, House 1A by Immigration Office Festac Town Lagos. 

PROMO ENDS 31ST OF AUGUST 2018. 

Start calling NOW 08038781738.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Welcome to the platform of Sales Craft Ltd, we are one of the fastest growing Real Estate company in Nigeria.

Apostle Landlord the Man you hear on radio every Tuesdays and wednesdays on inspiration FM 92.3 is on a mission to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords, land owners. So many Investors have got their fingers burnt in the past, by buying properties and waiting for more than 10yrs to get allocation, its Not the same thing with us, we sell genuine piece of land with PEACE of MIND to actualize this dream we are currently running a promo which will end by June 30th 2018.

In the light of this we are giving away properties (land) at our PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA Ikorodu extension called the CALEB VIEW, Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA at pocket FRIENDLY prices i mean affordable, no other Real Estate company does it better than we do.

HOW TO GET YOUR ALLOCATION

Our property at PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA IS categorized into

(1). SERVICE VIP(500sqm) outright payment IS N1.6m, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get your INSTANT ALLOCATION on July 6th.

(2). VIP PLOT (500sqm) outright payment is N900,000, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION on 6th July

(3). PROTOTYPE PLOT (400SQM) outright payment IS N7500,000, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 part payment of the development levy and get INSTANT ALLOCATION on 6th July,

(4). COMMERCIAL PLOT (648SQM) outright payment IS N2.5m, PAY HALF the price and N100,000 of part payment of the development levy and INSTANT ALLOCATION come July 6th 2018.

NO HASSLES, NO OMONILE, EASY ACCESS ROAD, QUICK APPRECIATION, MAXIMUM SECURITY.

DO NOT DELAYED, its a great OPPORTUNITY for you to own a land u can call your own, and also add more properties to the one you already have,
CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08038781738, start calling NOW to avoid RUSHING, i remember vividly what happened during our last land allocation, avoid RUSH, by calling ME on my DIRECT line 08038781738 for enquiries, site bookings/ inspection and purchase.

Our office is located at
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office, House 1, A Close Festac Town,
Lagos state.
Call Emenike on 08038781738.

HURRY BEFORE THE PROMO IS OVER, PROMO ENDS 30TH JUNE 2018.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
SITE INSPECTION ALERT*

Good day all,
A BIG THANK U TO ALL WHO TOOK OUT TIME
TO COME WITH US LAST SATURDAY FOR SITE
INSPECTION
How many of us here will be joining us for land
inspection this Saturday 23RD June 2018?
Pls indicate

TIME : 7am (DEPARTURE)

VENUE : Sales Craft Ltd
BY Immigration Office House 1A, 3rd Avenue
Festac Town Lagos state,

NOTE: IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO OUR HEAD
OFFICE THAT EARLY MORNING OF SATURDAY,
PLS TELL US WHERE WE CAN PICK YOU UP
FROM WITHIN LAGOS STATE, CALL ME NOW ON
Here are d details,

((1)). For Ibeju lekki ocean view, lekki palace
premium Estate and LEKKI palace Estate PHASE
2 its N2500.

((2)). Our land inspection form for d Eastern land,
APOSTLE LANDLORD VILLA ESTATE, awka,
APOSTLE LANDLORD VILLA ESTATE OWERRI
and GOODLIFE ESTATE AZAGBA OGWASHI IS
only N5000.

((3)).Our form for properity GARDEN ESTATE
PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA and PRECIOUS PEACE
ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA IS only N2000.

DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, to
buy our land and for land inspection.
Call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 so i can
book u before
Saturday.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
DONT MISS THIS OFFER

START CALLING NOW

Take advantage of this and BECOME A LANDLORD, A LAND OWNER.

Only pay half of d price for d land and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation sharp sharp, u dont need to wait for 10yrs or 100 yrs to get ur allocation, like other Real Estate companies do.

The time to Wake up is NOW.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Its your TIME to INVEST

Dont miss it.

Now you have an opportunity to buy at half d price, i tell u, after the allocation on 6th July, the price will GO up.

Only those that bought now have d chance to resell for ROI.

INVEST NOW, CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08038781738
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Tune in at 8:38am today, inspiration FM 92.3 and enjoy our exciting program on Real Estate investment, for site inspection/bookings and purchase call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
SITE INSPECTION ALERT*

Good day all,
Another exciting WEEKEND is here, BIG THANKS to all those that went with us during our last site inspection.

inspection this Saturday 30th June 2018? Especially now that we will be doing allocation for our property at Ikorodu extension called PRECIOUS PEACE ESTATE PHASE 2 IMOTA, PAY half and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation live come July 7th 2018
Pls indicate

Festac Town Lagos state,

Here are d details,

2 its N2500.

only N5000.

book u NOW
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 3:41am On Jul 03, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS MY BOSS APOSTLE LANDLORD

Won the YOUNGEST REAL ESTATE PLAYER OF THE YEAR

AM HAPPY to be a part of this SUCCESS story.

God BLESS Sales Craft Ltd.

Call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 for site bookings /inspection and purchase.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by ReppingLocals(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dont be left out on d day of this allocation,

ACT FAST NOW

For site bookings /inspection and purchase pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
KEY in NOW

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Dont be left out on d day of this allocation,

ACT FAST NOW

For site bookings /inspection and purchase pls call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2018
*IBEJU LEKKI IS TOO FAR*

Someone once told me that why should I buy land in IBEJU-LEKKI, it's too far, and I can't even do anything on it now.

Then I said, well, someone said the same about LEKKI few years ago and today they probably can't afford to get a plot of land there.

Another person must have said the same thing about AJAH when it was selling for "peanuts", now if you no hold your 30million+, you can't even price a plot of land there.

They've been saying the same about SANGOTEDO, ABIJO and the rest, but the cost of lands keep going up every month.

To get a plot of land in sangotedo now, you suppose don chop belleful before you attempt am, and you still say ibeju-lekki is far.

The question is, do you see opportunity in emerging areas or you are just see bushes?

PONDER ON THIS

We're only a call away if you want to know about how we can help you get an investment that fits in your budget.

(1) IBEJU LEKKI, lekki free trade zone. Going for N5.5m, N2m and N4.5m prototype plot. We also have commercial PLOT and VIP plots too.

(2) Awka, Anambra state 5mins drive from UNIZIK JUNCTION, going for N2m for d VIP/luxury and the commercial plot IS N4.5m.

(3). AZAGBA Delta state,close to delta state polythenic and Close to d AIRPORT, going for N1m VIP plot and hostel plot IS N 1.5m

(4) ATAN-OTA, PHASE 1 ogun state, 12mins drive from Agbara and 10mins from winners chapel
Going for N600,000 prototype plot, and VIP PLOT IS N900,000 and
ATAN-OTA PHASE 2: prototype plot N500,000, VIP PLOT N800,000 commercial plot N2.5m

(5) Ikorodu ext (IMOTA) Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA, its N900,000 prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N1.2m and commercial plot IS N2.5m

goes N500,000 for prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N800,000, and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(7) OWERRI, along owerri International airport, along Portharcourt - Aba Road, goes for N2m VIP PLOT and d commercial plot IS N4.5m

NOTE:
Flexible payment plan are available also you can pay 50% down payment and Spread d remaining balance within SIX months without any interest.

We also have AMOURED turkey DOORS elegant and beautiful doors for your office, House and hotels etc.

Office Address :
Sales Craft Ltd

All our properties are at good location , DRY LAND, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

And many more.....

You have a decision to make �

For more enquiries, inspection, our properties pictures, videos and payment detail:

Call/Sms/Whatsapp: 08038781738

EMAIL: emynike2001@gmail.com

#salesCraftproperties
#dangoterefinery
#investments #possession #landinvestment #capitalappreciation #ibejuland #ibejulekki #Sangotedoland #buyandbuild #Nigerialand
#Assets #ROI #NewLagos

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2018
JOIN US

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2018
DID YOU KNOW*

That with as low as *N250,000* you can become a land owner?

To be a part of this exciting opportunity, PAY half the price of our properties at ATAN-OTA, and N100,000 developmental levy and get your allocation INSTANTLY, You dont have to wait for 10yrs or more like some Real Estate companies does.

SITE NAME: *PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2*

ALLOCATION DATE: 31st August 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who were allocated their plots during our last allocation that took place at Ikorodu extension called IMOTA last month.

*LOCATION* This ATAN-OTA property is just 12 MINUTES drive from Agbara, and 10minutes from winners chapel Ogun state.

*PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2 ATAN-OTA*
Prototype plot is �� N500,000, PAY HALF d price and N100,000 developmental levy, Spread d remaining balance within SIX months and get INSTANT ALLOCATION
OR
You can go for our COMMERCIAL PLOT �� N2.5M pay half and N100k developmental levy Spread d remaining balance within SIX months and get INSTANT ALLOCATION come 31st August 2018.

NOTE : This is a DRY AND TABLE LAND, FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. You can also listen to our Radio program live today on inspiration FM 92.3 Lagos at 8:35am this wednesday morning for more details.

Office Address
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state.

For more enquiries, site inspection and purchase call /sms/ Whatsapp ME on 08038781738.

#salesCraftproperties #dangoterefinery #LFTZ

.... creating a home with prosperity.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
INVEST NOW, call/sms/Whatsapp 08038781738 to get started

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Take a good look at this picture and what readily comes to your mind? Do you think that air fares in this
country will be much lower than this?

Same applies to Real Estate, i could remember
meeting one of my customers last month and all
I could ever get from him were laments and
laments at a point i thought he was reading the
book of lamentations in the Bible, but wait a
minute, he was not. He was only pouring his
heart, on how he missed the GOLDEN opportunity
to buy plots of land in lekki back in 2006, but he
went for exotic cars, operated a transport
company which Later collapsed, got married and
had children, in the midst of all this, one of His
friends advised him to buy properties in ibeju
lekki just to compensate himself for loosing the
chance to own properties he can call his own, he
accepted but NEVER ACTED on it then it was
N750,000 per plot, Now as i write, the amount
per plot in ibeju lekki is N2m-10m depending the
area.

He told ME that my coming to his Office, did not
only remind him of His past mistakes but
another opportunity to dust himself up and
INVEST, from his words he said "this is the only
way i can heal myself of my past mistakes".
Dear Reader, what moral lessons can you draw
from this, have you secured your future yet, what
plan do you have after retirement, what financial
future do you have for your children?

Now IS the TIME to take that STEP, INVEST
NOW.

Our office address
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A
Close Festac Town Lagos state.
For investments, site inspection or bookings and
purchase,
Call/sms /Whatsapp 08038781738.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
DONT MISS THIS OFFER

START CALLING NOW

Take advantage of this and BECOME A LANDLORD, A LAND OWNER.

Only pay half of d price for d land and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation sharp sharp, u dont need to wait for 10yrs or 100 yrs to get ur allocation.

The time to Wake up is NOW.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2018
East Ndewo nu!!!

We bring our executive estate to Anambra State,
THE APOSTLE LANDLORD VILLA ESTATE, AWKA.

A home of luxury and executive comfort.
Plots of lands are currently on sale now, HURRY
now because the rush is high.

TITLE: EXCISION

VIP/LUXURY 450SQM (N2m outright)
COMMERCIAL PLOT 900SQM (N4.5m outright)

NOTE : There is room for installmental payments, where you can pay as low as N200,000 for 12 months

OR

PAY 50% DOWN PAYMENT AND SPREAD THE BALANCE WITHIN 6 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY INTEREST.

For site inspection, bookings, And purchase
Pls call /sms /Whatsapp 08038781738

OUR OFFICE ADDRESS
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state.

Let's build together
... creating a home with prosperity

# realestate # nigeria # lagos # awka
# realestateinvestment # urban

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wow, just got a good number of Prospect coming in to our Office today from nairaland, am happy u guys can see that we at Sales Craft Ltd keep to our words.

That when You buy properties from us, you are buying a piece of mind, you guys thought it wise to take advantage of our promo and the upcoming ATAN-OTA allocation in 31st August 2018.

Pls if u are reading this, as i always say it here that this is d BEST time of your life to own a property u can confidently call your own.

Start calling NOW 08038781738 or whatsapp ME.

Am available to serve you.
Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
PROMO:

Spend some cool days in Dubai as we take you for an all expense paid trip. 

To qualify for this,

1. Buy any of our properties in Nigeria (LAGOS, OGUN STATE, DELTA STATE, ANAMBRA STATE, OWERRI) and Deposit N500,000 for any of our
properties, you will get a raffle ticket that qualifies you to stand a chance to WIN the all expense paid trip. 

2. Buy any of our properties and make a N5million Deposit payment for any of our properties
especially our Lekki Estates, and automatically you will be on this trip to Dubai. 

NOTE: We are Not running a lottery, but its a values added services, A way we say thank you to our esteemed customers, this trip is in November 2018.

Start calling 08038781738 NOW(whatsapp /sms) for more enquiries, site bookings and purchase.

PROMO ENDS 31ST AUGUST 2018

OFFICE ADDRESS:
Sales Craft Ltd
3rd Avenue by Immigration Office House 1, A Close, Festac Town Lagos state.

Let's build together
... creating a home with prosperity. 

#investor #investment #lagosrealestate
# lagosbrand # lagos #lasgidi # lasgidistyles
# ibejulekkkilands #ibejulekki # lekki #petroleum
# building #dangote #dangoterefinery # nigeria
# realestate #realestateinvestor #realestateinvestment #salescraftproperties
#apostlelandlord #instablog9ja #instanigeria

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
*IBEJU LEKKI IS TOO FAR*

Someone once told me that why should I buy land in IBEJU-LEKKI, it's too far, and I can't even do anything on it now.

Then I said, well, someone said the same about LEKKI few years ago and today they probably can't afford to get a plot of land there.

Another person must have said the same thing about AJAH when it was selling for "peanuts", now if you no hold your 30million+, you can't even price a plot of land there.

They've been saying the same about SANGOTEDO, ABIJO and the rest, but the cost of lands keep going up every month.

To get a plot of land in sangotedo now, you suppose don chop belleful before you attempt am, and you still say ibeju-lekki is far.

The question is, do you see opportunity in emerging areas or you are just see bushes?

PONDER ON THIS

We're only a call away if you want to know about how we can help you get an investment that fits in your budget.

(1) IBEJU LEKKI, lekki free trade zone. Going for N5.5m, N2m and N4.5m prototype plot. We also have commercial PLOT and VIP plots too.

(2) Awka, Anambra state 5mins drive from UNIZIK JUNCTION, going for N2m for d VIP/luxury and the commercial plot IS N4.5m.

(4) ATAN-OTA, PHASE 1 ogun state, 12mins drive from Agbara and 10mins from winners chapel
ATAN-OTA PHASE 2: prototype plot N500,000, VIP PLOT N800,000 commercial plot N2.5m

(5) Ikorodu ext (IMOTA) Close to CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA, its N900,000 prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N1.2m and commercial plot IS N2.5m

(7) OWERRI, along owerri International airport, along Portharcourt - Aba Road, goes for N2m VIP PLOT and d commercial plot IS N4.5m

NOTE:

Office Address :
Sales Craft Ltd

All our properties are at good location , DRY LAND, TABLE AND FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

And many more.....

You have a decision to make �

For more enquiries, inspection, our properties pictures, videos and payment detail:

#salesCraftproperties
#dangoterefinery
#investments #possession #landinvestment #capitalappreciation #ibejuland #ibejulekki #Sangotedoland #buyandbuild #Nigerialand
#Assets #ROI #NewLagos

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good day all,
Another exciting WEEKEND is around the Corner , BIG THANKS to all those that went with us last weekend during our last site inspection.

inspection this Saturday 28th July 2018? Especially now that we will be doing allocation for our property at ATAN-OTA, OGUN STATE called PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2, ATAN-OTA. PAY N250,0 00 which is half the price and N100k developmental levy and get ur allocation live come August 31st, 2018
Pls indicate

Festac Town Lagos state,

Here are d details,

2 its N2500.

only N5000.

book u NOW

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Good day all,

CALL ME NOW on 08038781738 let me book you for Tomorrow morning site inspection, buses will be available to carry you to d site and back,

If you cant come to our Head Office, pls let ME know where you are so we can pick you, PROVIDED you are within Lagos.

SITES TO VISIT TOMORROW ARE
(1). IBEJU LEKKI
(2). IKORODU (MAYA & IMOTA)
(3). ATAN-OTA OGUN STATE
(4). AWKA,ANAMBRA STATE
(5). OWERRI
(6).AZAGBA DELTA STATE

DATE : 28TH JULY 2018

TIME : 7AM (DEPARTURE)

Start calling NOW 08038781738 (whatsapp /sms available)

Some of my clients from Nairaland here can attest to it that we deliver as we say, Buses are available

PLS NOTE
For all our site in ibeju lekki area its subscription form is N2500
Also all our site on the mainland is N2000
While those on the EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA is N5,000.

Come and see what you are buying, all our site are TABLE, DRY and FREE from Government Acquisition.

.... creating a home with prosperity

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
I still think buying a home is the best
investment any individual can make.” -- John
Paulson, billionaire

BUY our properties and u can be proud to build your home.

Be a land Lord and stop paying as a tenant.

Call or whatsapp ME on 08038781738 for a more flexible payment plan that will earn u a land of your own.

Am AT your service.

Re: Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now by iammarvellux(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
*AFFORDABLE PROPERTIES FOR SALE*

goes N500,000 for prototype plot, VIP PLOT IS N800,000, and commercial plot IS N2.5M, (PAY HALF N250,000+N100K DEVELOPMENTAL LEVY) AND get INSTANT ALLOCATION come 31st August 2018.

NOTE:

Office Address :
Sales Craft Ltd 

And many more.....

You have a decision to make

#salesCraftproperties 
#dangoterefinery 
#Assets #ROI #NewLagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.