Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy (28416 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Breaking: Disregard The False Media Frenzy, MMM Did Not Crash–administrators Cla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
There have been so much fuss about the MMM saga in Nigeria, with the media playing a major role.

But the actual fact is that the main MMM killer is the surge of numerous Ponzi schemes with more promising reward with lesser risk.

On my last count, i was able to identify over 10 schemes with mouth watering rewards with lesser capital.
I will not be going into details about them.

As it is well known that MMM promises just 30%, where as there are so many schemes that promises as much as 200% in less than 30days which are actually working for now.

Many if these schemes require lesser capital, with greater reward.

For instance, you have to PH as high as 1million Naira to make a minimum profit of N300,000 in 30days, but there are schemes circulating where u can make the same N300,000 with just N50,0000 in less than 30days.

This has made MMM a liability with a higher risk and less profitability, making people shift to spreading money in numerous schemes with the idea that everyone can not fail at the same time. If one fails, others are back ups.

The fact is many MMM participants are already involved in some of these schemes, and silently praying to collect back their money and quitc to a less riskier scheme in terms of capital. MMM as already proven that it is also vulnerable, so are the other schemes. The difference is one is less riskier in terms of capital than the other.

WHO THE HELL WILL PUT HUGE CAPITAL FOR LESSER PROFIT IN A SCHEME THAT HAS FAILED THEM ONCE?

Note that many of these schemes also giver referral bonuses.

I forsee a total restart of MMM Nigeria just like it was done in Zimbabwe and South Africa. But remember, old mavros were not recovered. Don't let any guider deceive you. They have made their money from you.

PS: IT IS NOT MY MONEY

EVERY PONZI SCHEME IS BOUND TO CRASH!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kacchy(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Chai.. ..see FP material.. ..

Make I park here.. .....

*grabs popcorn n kunu*

Modified.....i am a prophet
See stingy @op.. ..u create thread and still chop ftc.. ...mtwwwwwwww

*walks out of thread*

7 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by rekeson: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts. You guys never have a reasonable defence on how the system will be sustained when confronted with the truth, all u do is curse and swear, blame the Government. Smh
You clowns always attack the government and make it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who talks negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove the 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

*MODIFIED*

Some people are actually sending me PMs to know the other schemes that offer more profit shocked shocked

So this people don't care if others loose money as long as they make some money before it crashes.

It is well.o

163 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kacchy(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

Disclaimer: The above quote is for smart minds only

34 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Tufunky: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
kacchy:
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

excellent. neither peter, paul nor Mary is complaining. But John when no know concern the matter de com talk say neither peter,paul nor Mary should be paid
because they were paid higher than they were robbed of.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by prince088: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
kacchy:

smh...and this one go school?

dominique, mynd44 seun and lalasticlala, of all the MMM news, i think this is less biased and realistic

14 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kenee24(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Yea
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
kacchy:

Lol. No one gets robbed and they are struggling to repay paul and mary with profits cos the people they have robbed are not enough to pay others with profit. Dey there dey think like kindergarten pupil. This MMM have made even graduates sound extremely stupid. It is unfortunate

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by rekeson: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts.
You clowns always attack the government and .ake it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them our MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who takes negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove rhe 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

As long as mmm pays d bills, ur opinion is irrelevant. Help me to stop mmm by giving me wot mmm can offer me...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:

As long as mmm pays d bills, ur opinion is irrelevant. Help me to stop mmm by giving me wot mmm can offer me...

As usual, Lame shallow response. Lol

Super clowns!

I know u are one of those trapped. God will answer ur prayers grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by rekeson: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
This topic will discourage intending participants more than mmm rivals because there is no law that says a participant can't join the rivals as well.

So u and ur fellow pretenders are the enemy not the mmm rivals.

Once again put me for payroll and I will quit mmm cos I no get job or business. So na mmm be d survival channel.. That's why ur opinion dey smell like shit to me so..

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by rekeson: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

As usual, Lame shallow response. Lol

Super clowns!

I know u are one of those trapped. God will answer ur prayers grin

By d way Dangote dey im office now, Adenuga sef dey office, and other successful people are busy now.

Bro me and u know say u no get work, if not u won't be here at this time writing epistles... grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by nepapole(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
My GOD!!! MMM again.. Cant we just go a day without talking MMM? ain't a participant buh u guys shud jus free MMM alredi. Ki lo dey?

5 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by ZombieMYND44: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
This topic will discourage intending participants more than mmm rivals because there is no law that says a participant can't join the rivals as well.

So u and ur fellow pretenders are the enemy not the mmm rivals.

Once again put me for payroll and I will quit mmm cos I no get job or business. So na mmm be d survival channel.. That's why ur opinion dey smell like shit to me so..

MMM has discouraged intending participants already by itself. no one is discouraging them again. oga go and pray for your trapped money

22 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by ZombieMYND44: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
nepapole:
My GOD!!! MMM again.. Cant we just go a day without talking MMM? ain't a participant buh u guys shud jus free MMM alredi. Ki lo dey?

have bornagain people freed sinners?

7 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by dominique(f): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
There are no less than 50 different ponzi scheme circulating amongst Nigerians at the moment. All are promising juicy unrealistic returns within short time. A lot of people are jumping on them without asking much questions. Now that people are losing money to these schemes, they're hurriedly joining new ones so they can cash out before it crashes. Some are creating new schemes with the intent to dupe others. Some go from scheme to scheme while its new with the aim of getting the huge bonus and running off without a care in the world who loses. Now what we have on our hands are a bunch of desperate, lazy, greedy people who believe there's is free money somewhere.

Lets be honest ponzi schemes have done way more harm than good. So you've made your "easy money" at someone else's expense, did you make any worthwhile investment with it? Now people don't want to be creative anymore, they don't want to hustle legitimately anymore. It's so sad to see what these schemes are doing to people.

Ponzi scheme is a cancer to the society that must be eradicated before it causes irreparable damage.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:
There are no less than 50 different ponzi scheme circulating amongst Nigerians at the moment. All are promising juicy unrealistic returns within short time. A lot of people are jumping on them without asking much questions. Now that people are losing money to these schemes, they're hurriedly joining new ones so they can cash out before it crashes. Some are creating new schemes with the intent to dupe others. Some go from scheme to scheme while its new with the aim of getting the huge bonus and running off without a care in the world who loses. Now what we have on our hands are desperate, lazy, greedy people who believe there's is free money somewhere.

Lets be honest ponzi schemes have done way more harm than good. So you've made your "easy money" at someone else's expense, did you make any worthwhile investment with it? Now people don't want to be creative anymore, they don't want to hustle legitimately anymore. It's so sad to see what these schemes are doing to people.

Ponzi scheme is a cancer to the society that must be eradicated.

Nigerians have started creating groups on Telegram and What's app with the sole aim to defraud. Imagine an Admin of a group that can shut down the group anytime is the one doing the matching and co.
That was how a friend just put money into one 50th earners. They already had over 800 participants. Only for him to wake up, and the group is gone. If it was telegram that deleted it or the admin themselves, no one knows

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

Nigeirans have started creating groups on Telegram and What's app with the sole aim to defraud. Imagine an Admin of a group that can shut down the group anytime is the one doing the matching and co.
That was how a friend just put money into one 50th earners. They already had over 800 participants already. Only for him to wake up, and the group is gone. If it was telegram that deleted it or the admin themselves, no one knows

The admin probably deleted it once his mission has been accomplished. How on earth someone can put money into such a program is just mind boggling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by rekeson: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
ZombieMYND44:

MMM has discouraged intending participants already by itself. no one is discouraging them again. oga go and pray for your trapped money

Using an alternate account won't change my stance on ur unsolicited opinion and advice. So plz go and die cos mmm is more relevant to me than your Nairaland epistles...

8 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by DrChukzy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by DrChukzy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:
There have been so much fuss about the MMM saga in Nigeria, with the media playing a major role.

But the actual fact is that the main MMM killer is the surge of numerous Ponzi schemes with more promising reward with lesser risk.

On my last count, i was able to identify over 10 schemes with mouth watering rewards with lesser capital.

As it is well known that MMM promises just 30%, where as there are so many schemes that promises as much as 200% in less than 30days which are actually working for now.

For instance, you have to PH as high as 1million Naira to make a minimum profit of N300,000 in 30days, but there are schemes circulating where u can make the same N300,000 with just N50,0000 in less than 30days.

This has made MMM a liability with a higher risk and less profitability, making people shift to spreading money in numerous schemes with the idea that everyone can not fail at the same time. If one fails, others are back ups.

The fact is many MMM participants are already involved in some of these schemes, and silently praying to collect back their money and quitc to a less riskier scheme in terms of capital. MMM as already proven that it is also vulnerable, so are the other schemes. The difference is one is less riskier in terms of capital than the other.

WHO THE HELL WILL PUT HUGE CAPITAL FOR LESSER PROFIT IN A SCHEME THAT HAS FAILED THEM ONCE?

I forsee a total restart of MMM Nigeria just like it was done in Zimbabwe and South Africa. But remember, old mavros were not recovered. Don't let any guider deceive you. They have made their money from you.

So what next?

8 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by DrChukzy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

What's the solution?

7 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by DrChukzy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

but Omenka is this all?

9 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by DrChukzy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

but nawa o

5 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
DrChukzy:

but Omenka is this all?
[
DrChukzy:

What's the solution?
DrChukzy:

but nawa o
DrChukzy:

but Omenka is this all?
DrChukzy:

OK

The person wey do u wicked pass Wike.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Silentscreamer(f): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think MMM have crashed finally, i use to believe they'ld bounce back, but all they do now is give one excuse or the other.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Chuukwudi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
False

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by adonbilivit: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Osyxcel(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
It's MMM again grin

Waiting for the MMM Voltrons

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.