Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? (23342 Views)

Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / With Waseet, Kola Abiola Bounces Back Into Media Business / How Do I Get An International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by WilyWily5: 7:03pm On May 14, 2010
All Nigerians Know that, Yorubas are well established in Fraud.
Corruption is a Culture in Yorubland.
No Yoruba without Fraud gene. All have Fraud gene in their system.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bkbabe97: 9:58pm On May 14, 2010
Yeah, for once I support my dear crazy friend, Wily-Wily. Yorubas are the most horrible, most deceptive fraudsters on God's green earth!!! Check out these Yoruba fraudsters below:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=59947

http://www.thisdayonline.com/archive/2004/04/16/20040416dia01.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4690031.stm

http://www.dawodu.com/oduyela2.htm
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by wudd: 1:36am On May 15, 2010
am 100% yoruba and you know what FAWK YOU GUYS mhen, seriously, when a freaking igbo man is selling a stone to you saying its diamond, is he not fraudulent?, you and i know igbo people invented 419, was alamesia yoruba?,,,or guazo? or ibb?, or are you telling me all non-yoruba governors are clean, meeeecheww, what has where you come from got to do with your core values,

@ babe97 , ooooh mhen, seriously, the only thing you have proved to me is "beauty has nothing to do with being intelligent" you are just one of those,
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by AkoEja: 5:11pm On May 15, 2010
People who supported the actualisation of june 12 election did so on principle. Its difficult for someone like the originator of this post (' intelligent poster') to understand that. Principle are principles; many of us that voted for him were aware of many of his flaws, but in a democracy, you must make a choice, and Abiola was chosen. he was certainly the most credible amongst the other contestants. Nobody can deny that he loved the people, and he wanted to make a difference. Any successful 'contractor' at that time cannot be a complete saint.

Babangida wants to contest the elections, and I can bet you that we are going to see more posts like this at nairaland. The guy has billions in dollars to throw around
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mue2: 9:37am On May 16, 2010
I've read through most of your comments on this issue and i must confess that very few of you have made intelligent contributions.Many of you seem to be adamant that the late Chief Abiola was a thief.But before jumping to such conclusions,you should do you research.

What is the source of this popular rumour? is it Fela's ITT song? Well let me be the first to tell you that Fela's stance on Abiola were biased because he and Abiola were in a feud over his work on the Chief's record label and thus were not on good terms.The feud was concerning his royalty payments.

If you are so sure that this man stole money from the government,ask your self another question,unlike OBJ , Ibori and the rest,has there ever been any proper concrete evidence to this effect? Were all his businesss' not financially independent from the government?

Where ever you have a rich man,there's always speculation as to how he made his money,and the issue of fraudalent practices or theft will always come up.It's just like how many say that Adenuga is a thief.These men are not thieves,they are simply manipulative and witty - a characteristic of all rich men.

Now,get the facts right.Abiola made his break at ITT when he was able to get the Military government of Muritala Mohammed to pay a debt the Nigerian government had owed to the company for years.Before Abiola was able to retrieve the payment , the company had made countless unsuccesful bids to get it,hence they were highly impressed with his perseverance and made him the head of the firm's operations in Africa and the middle east.He became the first indigenous Nigerian head of a Multinational company.

With that being said,pls endeavour to stop speaking ill about a man who's philantropic deeds and benevolence were ground breaking.All those saying that IBB saved Nigerians from the wrath of a "Kleptomaniac" have no argument.Your arguements are flawed.

From Nairaland alone , it is clear that Nigeria is a very tribalistic coutry,b'cos it has become clear to me that most of the pple speaking ill of abiola are igbo. Yorubas' would seldom speak ill about MKO Abiola.In yoruba land, he is a legend.As a matter of fact,excluding a relatively few ignorant Nigerians, he is a legend! from Maiduguri to sokoto,to abuja to Enugu to Delta and all the way to Lagos.

I rest my case.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2010
mue2:

I've read through most of your comments on this issue and i must confess that very few of you have made intelligent contributions.Many of you seem to be adamant that the late Chief Abiola was a thief.But before jumping to such conclusions,you should do you research.

What is the source of this popular rumour? is it Fela's ITT song? Well let me be the first to tell you that Fela's stance on Abiola were biased because he and Abiola were in a feud over his work on the Chief's record label and thus were not on good terms.The feud was concerning his royalty payments.

If you are so sure that this man stole money from the government,ask your self another question,unlike OBJ , Ibori and the rest,has there ever been any proper concrete evidence to this effect? Were all his businesss' not financially independent from the government?

Where ever you have a rich man,there's always speculation as to how he made his money,and the issue of fraudalent practices or theft will always come up.It's just like how many say that Adenuga is a thief.These men are not thieves,they are simply manipulative and witty - a characteristic of all rich men.

Now,get the facts right.Abiola made his break at ITT when he was able to get the Military government of Muritala Mohammed to pay a debt the Nigerian government had owed to the company for years.Before Abiola was able to retrieve the payment , the company had made countless unsuccesful bids to get it,hence they were highly impressed with his perseverance and made him the head of the firm's operations in Africa and the middle east.He became the first indigenous Nigerian head of a Multinational company.

With that being said,pls endeavour to stop speaking ill about a man who's philantropic deeds and benevolence were ground breaking.All those saying that IBB saved Nigerians from the wrath of a "Kleptomaniac" have no argument.Your arguements are flawed.

From Nairaland alone , it is clear that Nigeria is a very tribalistic coutry,b'cos it has become clear to me that most of the pple speaking ill of abiola are igbo. Yorubas' would seldom speak ill about MKO Abiola.In yoruba land, he is a legend.As a matter of fact,excluding a relatively few ignorant Nigerians, he is a legend! from Maiduguri to sokoto,to abuja to Enugu to Delta and all the way to Lagos.

I rest my case.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by illusion2: 10:37am On May 16, 2010
[size=14pt][center]The Travails of Chukwuemeka(4)[/center][/size]
To-chi (popularly called metal-gong because his father had been the town-crier in Umuahia), the shopkeeper Mekus had approached initially ,could see the disappointment and despair on the young lad.

“Nne,it is late,I think you can spend the night in my shop ,I will assist with looking for your relative in the morning” he offered.
Mekus could not be consoled,  but knew he had  few options “Daalu-Thank  you” he whimpered.
He was so hungry and tired, the shop floor would do.

Tochi offered him 2 sachets of gala and some water, which he devoured aggressively. He was then shown  where he would sleep, just beside a dark brown shelf that had seen better days.

That night as they slept  on the floor at the back of  To-chi’s shop, Mekus woke up suddenly to a strange feeling - his anus was being penetrated ! He tried to resist ,but was too tired and he sort of enjoyed it. cheesy

“This is what we do to hold body, okay” said Tochi aka metal-gong ,”Almost all spare parts apprentices have to go through this, so don’t worry”
“Arghhhh”   Mekus grimaced as To-chi grunted and sodomized him even further.

“I promise to take care of you, okay” said Mr To-chi aka metal-gong, humping ever so slightly.
“If you say so Nna” sobbed Mekus, as he felt  his rectal sphincter expand even more.  shocked shocked

He hadn’t had any s.ex.ual experience before and everything seemed new to him. After about 20 minutes it all ended ,his anus was on fire but he went back to sleep.
“Now you are a man” whispered Tochi as he too dozed off feeling relieved indeed.

Indeed Emeka  woke up in the morning, a new man, in his mind himself (Mekus), Tochi (aka metal-gong) had become one.
His homo-coital experience meant that from that day onwards, Mekus only had interest in people that were like him (Male &  Ndigbo) ,he had complete disdain for anyone who wasn’t an Igbo male.

Many associates in later years would later recall that his palpable  disdain for  women and all non-Igbo people actually began as a fallout  of his sodo.my experience with  Tochi aka metal gong.

Now, he had to look for his uncle.

. . . .to be continued
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2010
illusion2:

To-chi (popularly called metal-gong because his father had been the town-crier in Umuahia), the shopkeeper Mekus had approached initially ,could see the disappointment and despair on the young lad.

“Nne,it is late,I think you can spend the night in my shop ,I will assist with looking for your relative in the morning” he offered.
Mekus could not be consoled,  but knew he had  few options “Daalu-Thank  you” he whimpered.

Tochi offered him 2 sachets of gala and some water, which he devoured aggressively. He was then shown  where he would sleep, just beside a dark brown shelf that had seen better days.

That night as they slept  on the floor at the back of  To-chi’s shop, Mekus woke up suddenly to a strange feeling - his anus was being penetrated ! He tried to resist ,but was too tired and he sort of enjoyed it. cheesy

“This is what we do to hold body, okay” said Tochi aka metal-gong ,”Almost all spare parts apprentices have to go through this, so don’t worry”

“I promise to take care of you, okay” said Mr To-chi aka metal-gong, humping ever so slightly.
“If you say so Nna” sobbed Mekus, as he felt  his rectal sphincter expand even more.  shocked shocked

He hadn’t had any s.ex.ual experience before and everything seemed new to him. After about 20 minutes it all ended ,his anus was on fire but he went back to sleep.
“Now you are a man” whispered Tochi as he too dozed off feeling relieved indeed.

Indeed Emeka  woke up in the morning, a new man, in his mind himself (Mekus), Tochi (aka metal-gong) had become one.
His homo-coital experience meant that from that day onwards, Mekus only had interest in people that were like him (Male &  Ndigbo) ,he had complete disdain for anyone who wasn’t an Igbo male.

Many associates in later years would later recall that his palpable  disdain for  women and all non-Igbo people actually began as a fallout  of his sodo.my experience with  Tochi aka metal gong.

. . . .to be continued

lolololololololololololololololo
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by donfade: 11:15am On May 16, 2010
though i do not believe what mekuxx posted, because the story sound so bizarre but we should come to think about these facts, babaginda himself actually said the yourubas gave him the go ahead to annul the election (June 12) and following the revealing facts been published from the source the story came from, it has the international backing of some big guns in the world also checking the world we live in the story of the philanthropist is what i don`t think we should be digging in to as yoruba we say (isale oro le gbin). finally ibb himself as the confident to say that yorubas will vote for him in 2011 howcome the nincompoop get that confidence that implies the leaders of Yoruba race has bastardized alot of things in their time and the earlier the better we pray that they did be blown out of existence.
thank you
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Katsumoto: 1:14pm On May 16, 2010
illusion2:

. . . .to be continued

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by metalgong5(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2010
mue2:

I rest my case.

Why should I be surprise that a kleptomaniac like MKO is your legend, It is a pity!!
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 16, 2010
illusion2:

. . . .to be continued

[img]http://sol.sapo.pt/photos/ifabiao/images/211223/original.aspx[/img] [img]http://sol.sapo.pt/photos/ifabiao/images/211223/original.aspx[/img]

Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by SEFAGO(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2010
Nna bros this story is funny
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 3:21pm On May 16, 2010
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by illusion2: 5:03pm On May 16, 2010
Part 5 nearly completed. . . .
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2010
mekus in action

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100516212439

After dropping out of school as a result of their parents‘ death, Nwadike and Ibe took to robbery. But they got into trouble recently after a failed operation. AKINWALE ABORISADE reports that they are grieving in the police custody as they await trial

They are partners in crime. And the crime of robbery is their stock in trade. Young, calm and innocent looking, their composure does not betray criminality. Having moved far away from their kindred‘s prying eyes in the South-East to Ibadan, they had been operating with impunity until May 5, 2010 when they were arrested by a team of police from the Eleyele Police Station in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

The duo - Obinna Nwadike, 18 and Monday Ibe, 17 of no fixed address - specialised in snatching of luggage and other personal effects from unsuspecting members of the public, using their motorbike. The notorious young men operate all over Ibadan on busy roads and even in remote and less-populated areas.

According to them, having targeted their victims from afar, they would ride slowly until they got close to the target. One of them would snatch whatever items they targeted. The ever-alert rider would zoom away thereafter with the bike to escape being arrested.

According to the suspects, they usually targeted people on the walkway. The duo told SUNDAY PUNCH that as a matter of policy, they didn‘t operate in an area in two quick successions. For instance, once they succeeded in robbing at the Gate area of Ibadan in a week, they would not operate there until about three weeks later.

Nwadike explained that they often did that in order not to fall prey to those who might want to lay ambush for them.

But luck ran against them in spite of their tact recently at the Sango area of Ibadan shortly after a successful operation. They had snatched a polythene bag from a woman. She had just bought some vegetable at a nearby market when the bike men closed in on her and snatched her bag.

She shouted for help and pursued them with all her strength. She became lost in thought on what next to do. Tears rolled freely down her cheeks even without muttering a word.

As the thieves bolted away from the scene, a Good Samaritan chased them. But they escaped with the bag containing the woman‘s (bank) passbook, a handset and her house key and headed for Oke-Ado area of the city. It was in the area that they were arrested with their loot.

Nwadike and Ibe said that they started shoplifting barely a year ago as a result of poverty. To them, they preferred robbery to the commercial motorbike business because it was more profitable as they used to make quick money from the illegal practice. ”We started this business because things were not easy for us at all. It was difficult to cope with the hard times. We could hardly feed. And we got no profitable job,” they said.

Nwadike, a native of Umuaka, a village in Imo State, had his elementary school education at Unity Primary School in Isu Local Government of Imo State. On completion of his primary school education in 2003, he said he was unable to proceed to secondary school as a result of cash constraints and lack of parental attention.

According to him, his parents had died and coping with life as an orphan was an uphill task. Asked how he got to Ibadan, he said, ”I have no parents. My elder sister promised to set me up on business but failed to do so. She kept promising without fulfilling her words.”

He said that his sister, based in Jos, Plateau State was into prostitution. He chose the hard part after failed attempts to fend for himself. He had earlier gone into okada (commercial motorbike) business. With this, he managed to keep body and soul together until the government outlawed okada operation in the state. Nwadike said, ”I am an okada man, but I left Imo (State) to stay with my friend (Ibe) in Ife. I went to meet him after leaving my sister‘s place in Jos. The Imo State Government had placed a ban on okada business in the state, so life became difficult for me and I had no idea of what next I could do. I became a laughing stock to friends and neighbours, so I decided to leave my state.”

He headed for his sister‘s place in Jos in search of greener pastures. After living in Jos for two years, he said things did not augur well for him so he left for the village.

He later travelled to meet Ibe, his old friend and kinsman living in Ile-Ife, Osun State. Nwadike and Ibe are from the same village. As childhood friends they had related mutually until they parted ways some years ago, so their reunion was a happy one. He said that Ibe had lied to him that he is selling Okrika (fairly-used clothing) in Ile-Ife. But he soon discovered that he was into robbery.

Going back to the village was a difficult option so he agreed to venture into the habit with Ibe.

Ibe, a former student of St. Patrick, Elele, Port Harcourt Road, Imo State, dropped out of school while in Primary Four. He claimed that his hope of education crashed following the death of his father. The deceased was the breadwinner of the family, hence, his death brought pressure on the mother who was a full housewife.

Ibe said that he moved to Ile-Ife to live with his elder brother who had now relocated to Lagos to sell electronics adding, ”I was living in Osun State but I relocated to Ibadan with my friend (Nwadike) when my brother relocated. I brought my friend from the East and we made the master key which we used to steal money, passsbook, cheques and handsets from people‘s cars. I made the master key from a welder in my village earlier this year when I travelled home.”

Giving account of how they were caught, he said, ”We were pursued from sango and cautght at Oke-Ado. We had a minor accident in the process.”

Ibe said that Nwadike was the one riding the bike, while he snatched bags and other items from the people. Lamenting his deeds, he said, ”I regret going into robbery. I‘m not happy doing this. I will never do it again after being set free.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Oyo State Command, Ms. Olabisi Okuwobi, who confirmed the story, said that bag snatching was common in the city (Ibadan) but the police had stemmed the tide. ”With the security system in place in the state it has become difficult for the men of the underworld to operate,” Okuwobi said.

Urging members of the public to provide useful information to help the police in tracking down bandits, the PPRO warned the people to be security conscious and to keep their belongings safe. She urged the public to be watchful of the commercial bike operators so as to avoid falling into wrong hands.

In a related development, two robbery cases were reported in Ogbomoso the same week. In one of them, a distress call from Ishola Ayoade that a gang of armed robbers numbering about seven were in their compound at ‘Baby area’ of the town, led the men of the Owode Police Station to move in. The robbers opened fire on the team. One of the bandits was gunned down in the process, while the others fled.

Recovered from the scene was one locally made single barrel gun, two live and one expanded cartridges, one torch light, and necklace. The corpse has since been deposited at the State Hospital, Ogbomoso for autopsy.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 16, 2010
You mean Mekus and mental-gong in action,right ?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bkbabe97: 8:41pm On May 16, 2010
wudd:

am 100% yoruba and you know what FAWK YOU GUYS mhen, seriously, when a freaking igbo man is selling a stone to you saying its diamond, is he not fraudulent?, you and i know igbo people invented 419, was alamesia yoruba?,,,or guazo? or ibb?, or are you telling me all non-yoruba governors are clean, meeeecheww, what has where you come from got to do with your core values,

@ babe97 , ooooh mhen, seriously, the only thing you have proved to me is "beauty has nothing to do with being intelligent" you are just one of those,

You really are slow arent you? U aint never heard of sarcasm? Please bounce, who the hell r u anyways?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bkbabe97: 8:44pm On May 16, 2010
illusion2:

Mekus could not be consoled, but knew he had few options “Daalu-Thank you” he whimpered.

Tochi offered him 2 sachets of gala and some water, which he devoured aggressively. He was then shown where he would sleep, just beside a dark brown shelf that had seen better days.

That night as they slept on the floor at the back of To-chi’s shop, Mekus woke up suddenly to a strange feeling - his anus was being penetrated ! He tried to resist ,but was too tired and he sort of enjoyed it. cheesy

“Arghhhh” Mekus grimaced as To-chi grunted and sodomized him even further.

“If you say so Nna” sobbed Mekus, as he felt his rectal sphincter expand even more. shocked shocked

Indeed Emeka woke up in the morning, a new man, in his mind himself (Mekus), Tochi (aka metal-gong) had become one.
His homo-coital experience meant that from that day onwards, Mekus only had interest in people that were like him (Male & Ndigbo) ,he had complete disdain for anyone who wasn’t an Igbo male.

Many associates in later years would later recall that his palpable disdain for women and all non-Igbo people actually began as a fallout of his sodo.my experience with Tochi aka metal gong.

. . . .to be continued

Hahahahahahaha.lol. Heheheheheheh. lol. hahahahaha. IF THIS BOOK DONT WIN A NOBEL PRIZE, I'M LEADING A PROTEST GROUP TO THE UNITED NATIONS!!! LOL
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by SEFAGO(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2010

That night as they slept on the floor at the back of To-chi’s shop, Mekus woke up suddenly to a strange feeling - his anus was being penetrated ! He tried to resist ,but was too tired and he sort of enjoyed it.

HAHAHA I just cannot add anything to such a beautiful piece
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by wudd: 3:07am On May 17, 2010
bk/babe97:

You really are slow arent you? U aint never heard of sarcasm? Please bounce, who the hell r u anyways?

shocked so thats the best you can come up with, blame it on sarcasm, lmao, rotf, i told you, you just one of those,
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bkbabe97: 4:46am On May 17, 2010
wudd:

shocked so thats the best you can come up with, blame it on sarcasm, lmao, rotf, i told you, you just one of those,

Dude, u really are a fool arent you? Did u read my post? Do u "know" what sarcasm means? Do u notice ure the only Yoruba complaining? Monkey, did u bother clicking on the links? Are those REALLY Yourba men?!?! Do u now realize ure an idiot? Please, get the hell off my bus b4 I kick u off of it. slowpoke!!! Best I could come up with indeed. . . . . .
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by wudd: 4:19pm On May 17, 2010
bk/babe97:

Dude, u really are a fool arent you? Did u read my post? Do u "know" what sarcasm means? Do u notice ure the only Yoruba complaining? Monkey, did u bother clicking on the links? Are those REALLY Yourba men?!?! Do u now realize ure an idiot? Please, get the hell off my bus b4 I kick u off of it. slowpoke!!! Best I could come up with indeed. . . . . .

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, yeye girl. grin
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2010
abeg where is Illusion2

i need part 5 of that thriller cheesy
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2010
That season 4 was awesome;knowing that mekus was once sexually abused.
lwkmd
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Gabangel(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2010
Not good to speak about the dead in my language but I want to ask who did Fela sing International thief thief for, abi which two people, anything happens but I feel not know that Abiola was a good man.Forget if he had too many wives or something like that
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by money2ride: 7:53am On May 20, 2010
Who is better

An alleged coup financier ABIOLA or a known Coup Plotter IBB

An alleged CIA agent or Comander in Chief (under whom a lot of people suffered and died)

An aleged Drug baron and a Known Drug Baron (Gloria Okon etc)

An alleged muderer and a Known muderer (Dele Giwa etc)

A winner of Nigerians Heart or a destroyer of Nigerians Heart

Most of the things we claim Abiola did were hearsay that were never substantiated, the usual claim is that these were classified info that were not for the consumption of the common man on the street. Most of the things that we know today of IBB were facts that we all knew when they happened and in most cases which he had tried his best to cover up by not saying anything about them or bullshitting whoever cared to ask.

All I know is equity begets equity. IBB[b] should not be[/b]nefit from what he could not give in eight years of his misrule (DEMOCRACY). When you see him smile it is not a genuine smile it is a mockery of us all whom he feels are fools THAT WOULD BRING HIM BACK AGAIN FOR ANOTHER OIL WIND FALL.

To be factual whose hands are clean among all of them. Most of them are rogues and that is why they know themselves these much , it is only a thieve that knows the footmarks of a thieve on a rock,

To all posters these few leaders that are feeding us with all these classified information are not as wise as the rest of Us who thought Abiola is good enough and voted for him.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by money2ride: 8:07am On May 20, 2010
The highest financial fraud in the world was carried out by who?, Fill in the gap where is he from. was he also na yoruba man teach am. @Mekus and wily-wily am sure your ancestors are not Nigerians. Go for DNA test

If a man is well brought up even if you tutor him on how to steal he would still resist. It is in the gene.

Go to police record your tribe constitute the highest on the list of armed robbers and fraudsters in Nigeria.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by benzine: 10:14pm On May 23, 2010
Go to exxon mobil or shell and see wat yorubas were doing. Now niger deltans have openned their eyes. Tribalistic robbers and pen thiefs.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by ifele(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2010
We have to stop this inter-tribal malice. It does not profit us. What benefits have you gained from insulting each other now. We need to create mutual

respect amongst our peoples. Then we will be able to cooperate on achieving worthy goals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And President Emmanuel Macron In Lagos (Photos) / Man Gifts Tony Elumelu A Pair Of Custom Made Shoes (pics) / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.