Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto (32053 Views)

Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Deltayankeeboi: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by miqos02(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by marvin906(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
watching the show aint a crime
buh giving it that much relevance
by staying awake to watch some peeps enter athe house
now thats just sad

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by simonlee(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2018
medexico:
Anyone that stayed up till 3am or woke up at 3am to watch that thing issan iidiot
You dont know what bbnaija have done to the nigerian youths
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by newoffer: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Awake in vain. No wonder the political elites can treat us like fools
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Scholarsticchai: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
For those dat do watch it .. No time
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by krak101(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
I wonder what he's doing at "3:08am" himself...
He just finished vigil
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by ladyF(f): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Lady
Fèranmì!

Lol. You again! grin
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Roseey0(f): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2018
valuedammy:
Really need somebody to explain what people gain in watching BBNaija to me all I always see is sexual display and affection.
Stop reading blogs and watch it.
There is nothing sexual about the show
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by project4OO: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
People stay awake and pay to watch football.

We will not be telling ourselves the truth by castigating BBN viewers.
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by ayaomen(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Thank goodness I don't watch the show, I can only stay to watch football match at that time.
football and wrestling.
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Jimmy231: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
I was awake and don't even know this mumu thing is still going on.. Men like kids at what age staying up to watch bbnaija oniranun gbogbo
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Postboiswag(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Alarm wake me up 2:55am
Slept back 3:30am
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by marvin906(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Roseey0:

ehnnnn
then the fvcking
the Mouth Action
the nudity is what
my dear you could have just shut up if you had nothing better to say

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by delpee(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2018
High school students in the US have taken their future into their hands by fighting to review laws that endanger their lives.

Some of our future leaders who are unfocused are watching idle people waste their time on live TV. (Sorry, I don't watch so I don't know what happens there). Okay there's money to be won by one lucky fella at the end I'm told. Money inadvertently contributed by investing in airtime for voting! undecided

If only people think deeply.
Our youth should wake up fast. The future is here!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by AlexCk: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
I know people say BBN is entertainment and all, but I'd prefer staying up all night watching Cartoon Network to this.

Honestly.

I'd even get CCTV around my place, record everything, and watch it than watching bbn. Lol.

But oh well, people get their reasons for watching bbn sha, free 'em
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Pharaoh001(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Thank goodness I don't watch the show, I can only stay awake to watch football match at that time.

You too ....iidiot
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
I wonder what he's doing at "3:08am" himself...

Night Vigil, I guess. smiley
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2018
medexico:
Anyone that stayed up till 3am or woke up at 3am to watch that thing issan iidiot
tongue

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Penny6: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
All that says people who woke up to wash the show @3.am are all useless and stupid and babies..... Mr A is watching BBN Is it your business, mind your business or go and buy your self a television set and also watch what you want .the show is for mature minds and any one is free to watch..useless people
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by oluwaahmed: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Which Nigerians stayed awake In fact this is for Dr sid and oda fool's dat stayed awake 4 dat shii

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by duni04(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
I deliberately changed the channel to the bbn channel yesterday after seeing the bbn advert on supersport. I left it on bbn for 10mins. All I saw was a guy combing his beards, 2 girls looking in the mirror and talking about how they didn't feel like doing any makeup, and some guys discussing ripped jeans. I switched back to supersport. I'm a young man around the late 20-30 bracket and I seriously don't understand what anyone in his right mind gains from watching people talk and sometimes have sex in a house in South Africa. It completely beats me!!!!! One of the curious facts about life undecided
And I hear its mostly girls that watch that thing, and some really strange guys. Very strange and curious to me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by carinmom(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
eleojo23:
This is the kind of thing Nigerian youths like.

If you call people to stay up late at night to make a scientific discovery or to brainstorm on groundbreaking business models, you will see only few people, that is if you will see anybody at all.

Very shallow minded generation.

And we wonder why we are still a third world country....smh
True talk
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by donqx: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
only jobless nigerian watch that nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
It all boils down
to "passion"
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Spetzzy7(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
ladyF:
The only thing that can make me stay up till 3 a.m is bitcoin grin

You are in the spirit
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by RoyalBlak007: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2018

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy
How is your friend cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by valuedammy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Roseey0:

The last time I watch it I saw a lady resting her head on the thigh of a young guy would that be her Bf/hubby before they went to the show?
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Abi oooo

Meanwhile enjoy spectacular goals from Nigeria league footballers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWo003pI8_g
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by kenex4ever(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
I recorded it and watched it this morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA / Love Doesn’t Dishonour Others To Make 1 Happy”- Davido’s Babymama Larissa Says / Gifty Powers Kisses A Mystery Man, Conceals His Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.