Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto (32073 Views)

Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by kenex4ever(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
99.9% of all those that stayed awake for that rubbish are jobless frustrated people with no means of livelihood and their source of happiness and entertainment is the social media
Why are u pained.
U have a "job" and the viewers are jobless but you are the one still unhappy about life.

Allow us to have fun joblessly after all no b you pay our sub.
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by RoyalBlak007: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
How is your friend cheesy cheesy

My friend
No one likes me... Who exactly? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Assassin101: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
one of d reasons why d "old recycled cabals" wont hand over power to the younger generation
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by ashawopikin(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
see wetin this country turn our youths to
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Meekdon: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
a mediocre musician smiley
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Lotechi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
valuedammy:
Really need somebody to explain what people gain in watching BBNaija to me all I always see is sexual display and affection.
..that is how people would ask what you gain from indulging in your hobby.... Kardashian clan is worth millions of dollars and how did you think they got the money??......reality TV shows are massively watched all over the world and it is big business.
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by TrumpDonald2: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Anyone that stayed till 3am or woke up same time to watch this crap is a certified idiot. #fact
Seconded.
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

My friend
No one likes me... Who exactly? cheesy
Oh yes your friend cheesy
Lankily or what's that her name self that was professing her love for you during that WO challenge cheesy cheesy just when I was about to embarassed cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by RoyalBlak007: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Oh yes your friend cheesy
Lankily or what's that her name self that was professing her love for you during that WO challenge cheesy cheesy just when I was about to embarassed cheesy cheesy

cheesy Mistaken identity!.Definitely not me
But we can still WOO ourselves again....YOU & I . Hahaha grin
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy Mistaken identity!.Definitely not me
But we can still WOO ourselves again....YOU & I . Hahaha grin
The lady that won the last miss nairaland then you weren't using this moniker I've forgotten your other acct.....

Hahahahahhe cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by RoyalBlak007: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
The lady that won the last miss nairaland then you weren't using this moniker I've forgotten your other acct.....

Hahahahahhe cheesy

Can we proceed
with the WOOING

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Can we proceed with the WOOING
Sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Sure cheesy
just negodu... See your life cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cutehector:
just negodu... See your life cheesy
Is just a wooing challenge nothing more embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Bowwow11(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
I wonder what he's doing at "3:08am" himself...
let him speak for himself now why speaking for others
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Is just a wooing challenge nothing more embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy
wait.. The thing don start for romance section?

Make we do na.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by biacan(f): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cutehector:
wait.. The thing don start for romance section?

Make we do na.. cheesy
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by afamaustin(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
I blame my self for opening this tread
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by mavikamzi: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wetin him wake up by that time dey do for twitter?
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by King00: 2:47am On Mar 27, 2018
have better things to do without my time
Re: BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto by achiever12: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
It all boils down
to "passion"

Yeah, passion wrongly directed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. / RicoSwavey: Before You Consider Bobrisky's Advice, Remember He Is Not A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.