Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa (33893 Views)

Nigerian Man In Sweden Exposes Ex-singer Soul E Baba For Being A Fake Pastor - V / Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles / Nigerian Man Calls Out Ex-singer Soul E Baba, Says He’s A Fake Pastor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
northvietnam:
the hustle is real...
i might finally one day become a pastor too...

fvck choir girls and chop fat thitte
Am telling you. grin

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Adekdammy: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
northvietnam:
the hustle is real...
i might finally one day become a pastor too...

fvck choir girls and chop fat thitte

May you experience the damascus experience in Jesus name , amen.

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Mac2016(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
South Africans with their religious gullibility.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by obowunmi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Church scam business.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by bottlecap: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
he is now fulfilling his true calling

2 Likes

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by mtngloetiartel: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
chukslawrence:
Prophet Emmanuel dey hereee
lol
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
I have always told people that religion is business and a scam and clergies are conmen. When you look at their displays be it speaking in tongues, vibrating in spirit, imprecise and vague prophecy, rolling on the floor and all, can you point out which of these acts that can't be replicated by good acting?
If you can't, then now you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Vely157xxx:

Lalasticlala, why not give this guy 10000000 years ban?
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by BruncleZuma: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I just remembered a joke by Bovi about "Soul E" being kidnapped and freed because of his suffering and unblowability.

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Assassin101: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
gigolo turned pastor
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Whobedatte(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
happney65:
"Soul E Baba dey here..Ohh Man and woman come follow me sing"..Soul E was the bomb 2005/06 or thereabout..2 baba even featured him one of his tracks where he took the chorus.. It was said he would take over from 2 face in the coming years as he was the epitome of a complete musician..

Until he came crashing..I wasnt surprised though..The first time I saw him on NTA all night long,I knew he would be suppressed by Fame..How art the mighty fallen..Dude would end up a fucking pastor who scams fellow church members..Too Bad!
His single was a bomb back then. His relationship with Queen ure a former minister daughter, was the talk of the town too. How he fruzzled out in the industry still amazed me till now. Just like Adol

2 Likes

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by einsteine(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
God's kingdom is getting to every corner. Good one.

That was how Saul transformed into Paul

I keep reading this misinformation everywhere. Saul was not transformed to Paul. His name was already Paul even while persecuting the Christians. Saul was his Jewish name and Paul was his Roman name. After his conversion, since he focused more on converting non Jews, he went more by his Roman moniker.

Anyone who did Junior waec in the years between 1998-2002 would know this as it was a prominent part of the curriculum in Christian Religious Knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by lagdmark(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Apart from robbery, kidnapping, Drugs and ritual killing and business is OK.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by 1BB007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
church business
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by ikorodureporta: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
B4 talent go waste grin
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
I wonder why it's so easy to use religion to manipulate black people undecided

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by himslimviktoh: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

When are you coming to PH. Let's talk pls.

kindly contact Gudride via: https://www.gudride.com/contact-us, you will get immediate response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by jagorinho: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
happney65:
"Soul E Baba dey here..Ohh Man and woman come follow me sing"..Soul E was the bomb 2005/06 or thereabout..2 baba even featured him one of his tracks where he took the chorus.. It was said he would take over from 2 face in the coming years as he was the epitome of a complete musician..

Until he came crashing..I wasnt surprised though..The first time I saw him on NTA all night long,I knew he would be suppressed by Fame..How art the mighty fallen..Dude would end up a fucking pastor who scams fellow church members..Too Bad!
you made me remember those times, he usually sings with ease, another guy i missed so much is djinee, that guy too is cool....both couldnt use their talent for long

3 Likes

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Dandanlowo: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
how angel Michael b bundling some people on that day

Lol grin

Pastor osibande and all
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Soon he will have a private jet and a Bentley

3 Likes

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by derecho(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Martinez19:
I have always told people that religion is business and a scam and clergies are conmen. When you look at their displays be it speaking in tongues, vibrating in spirit, imprecise and vague prophecy, rolling on the floor and all, can you point out which of these acts that can't be replicated by good acting?
If you can't, then now you know. grin
ain't you tired of these lines?
And why should people listen to you?Una just think say na only una fit reason abi?
Nigeria issue dey there,government matter full ground mba na Church matter una wisdom dey show.
For your information, Christianity isn't a religion. I wish you understand.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by hopkinsnoni(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
I remember 'soul E baba de here ooo'
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
derecho:
ain't you tired of these lines?
And why should people listen to you?Una just think say na only una fit reason abi?
Nigeria issue dey there,government matter full ground mba na Church matter una wisdom dey show.
For your information, Christianity isn't a religion. I wish you understand.
The issues I choose to address is none of your business. In time past, I have addressed other issues but I am more of a religious critic. By the way, get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the word religion then come back and tell me if christianity is a religion or not. Africans and chicken brain sef.

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by yumubelek(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please, where can I get hot Eba and Okro on this platform?

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by joeyswift(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
The wrist watch is on point. Daddy freeze has to confirm it
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by adekhingz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lemme finish sweeping first before i comment.

1 Like

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Killurself: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dontquit:

Hmmm.

Always women in every gathering seeking for only God know.

Mostly women fallen down under anointing, unlike men why?
Men's sin less than women's
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by LyfeJennings(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
God be with him
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Nwaohafia1: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
einsteine:

I keep reading this misinformation everywhere. Saul was not transformed to Paul. His name was already Paul even while persecuting the Christians. Saul was his Jewish name and Paul was his Roman name. After his conversion, since he focused more on converting non Jews, he went more by his Roman moniker.

Anyone who did Junior waec in the years between 1998-2002 would know this as it was a prominent part of the curriculum in Christian Religious Knowledge.

Every true.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by andycom(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dontquit:

Hmmm.

Always women in every gathering seeking for only God know.

Mostly women fallen down under anointing, unlike men why?

but still after losing their senses while falling down there legs are still closed, you'll never see the color of their pant. mtchewwww that thing dey vex me ehh
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by FroshJaynex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
At least he used his downfall wisely unlike blackface still fooling himself insulting those sleeping on a very comfortable bed at night while he sits on a wooden bench in surulere smoking his dead lungs out. Ride on Soul E baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport / Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.