Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa (33894 Views)

Nigerian Man In Sweden Exposes Ex-singer Soul E Baba For Being A Fake Pastor - V / Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles / Nigerian Man Calls Out Ex-singer Soul E Baba, Says He’s A Fake Pastor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by pally123: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
E be like dis one go sure banker pass him music career
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
people rolling on the ground but tithe and offering basket standing strong for the appointed time...
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by derecho(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Martinez19:
The issues I choose to address is none of your business. In time past, I have addressed other issues but I am more of a religious critic. By the way, get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the word religion then come back and tell me if christianity is a religion or not. Africans and chicken brain sef.
ignorance is bliss my brother. That people choose to ignore you doesn't make them stupid.
If truly you are a good critic,you'll think deeper than you do.
Like I said,I wish I could oblige you but you come across as an arrogant person. I hope I'm wrong because there's nothing to envy in an arrogant folk.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
derecho:
ignorance is bliss my brother. That people choose to ignore you doesn't make them stupid.
If truly you are a good critic,you'll think deeper than you do.
Like I said,I wish I could oblige you but you come across as an arrogant person. I hope I'm wrong because there's nothing to envy in an arrogant folk.
lol. Me, arrogant? Well, I am free to comment as I want and criticise anything I want to on nairaland. Christianity is a religion, if you think it's not then you either have your own meaning of religion (which is outside the English language) or you need to go back to secondary school to retake English courses. When it comes to thinking deep, you are the one who has to think deep because if you do, I see no way you would believe in yahweh for whom there is no evidence or proof for his existence. Moreover, there is no logical or intuitive line of reasoning that can inform man that a creator exist AND that creator is yahweh. Even if man believes there is a creator, how did they know that it is yahweh? Think man.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by derecho(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmn...so much for intelligence. I wasn't wrong after all.So what makes you feel your input is solicited in this matter?If you like continue to delude yourself.Many of us have gone far beyond those puerile argument about the Godhead. We know...not because we read...just like your type that looks for Dictionary to parrot other's perception. I hope to see you mature so we could discuss rather than argue.Wise folks weigh their words.You can't find them making sweeping statements like "Africans with Chicken brains".Whoever is deceiving you isn't helping you.Just that line apart from your usual unsolicited comments about religious issues tells your depth.
If there's anyone that needs to think,I think it's you because if this is your wisdom why you don't believe in a creator then it's either you are an halfbaked student of atheism.I doubt if anyone would need an explanation to that statement: A F.ool says there is no God .
Martinez19:
lol. Me, arrogant? Well, I am free to comment as I want and criticise anything I want to on nairaland. Christianity is a religion, if you think it's not then you either have your own meaning of religion (which is outside the English language) or you need to go back to secondary school to retake English courses. When it comes to thinking deep, you are the one who has to think deep because if you do, I see no way you would believe in yahweh for whom there is no evidence or proof for his existence. Moreover, there is no logical or intuitive line of reasoning that can inform man that a creator exist AND that creator is yahweh. Even if man believes there is a creator, how did they know that it is yahweh? Think man.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
derecho:
Hmmmn...so much for intelligence. I wasn't wrong after all.So what makes you feel your input is solicited in this matter?If you like continue to delude yourself.Many of us have gone far beyond those puerile argument about the Godhead. We know...not because we read...just like your type that looks for Dictionary to parrot other's perception. I hope to see you mature so we could discuss rather than argue.Wise folks weigh their words.You can't find them making sweeping statements like "Africans with Chicken brains".Whoever is deceiving isn't helping you.Just that line apart from your usual unsolicited comments about religious issues tells your depth.
Saying "Africans with chicken brains" doesn't make me unwise instead just say that that's your perception and standard of unwise people. Looking at Nigeria, one would conclude that Nigeria is a shit hole country and majority of it's citizens are chicken brained.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Another scammer. Na only religion Nigerians sabi export.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by derecho(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
My friend we are gifted differently by God,unfortunately you do not know this with your "wisdom" that you are Hawking around online.Some of us can tell an intelligent person or arrogant person by just 2minute chat.There are basics.But I can't expect much from you since I can see the fault-lines.You talk about intuition, how did you come about it?Why dont dead wood or stones have intuition?

In your mind you think we dont ask the base questions you ask.You think some of us have not been f.oolishly atheistic in the past? Or think it's new abi? Just don't let us start.Even an animal recognizes the existence of God.That you don't know or can't explain something doesn't prove nonexistence.That's why there's discovery..
Martinez19:
Saying "Africans with chicken brains" doesn't make me unwise instead just say that that's your perception and standard of unwise people. Looking at Nigeria, one would conclude that Nigeria is a shit hole country and majority of it's citizens are chicken brained.
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Martinez19(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
derecho:
My friend we are gifted differently by God,unfortunately you do not know this with your "wisdom" that you are Hawking around online.Some of us can tell an intelligent person or arrogant person by just 2minute chat.There are basics.But I can't expect much from you since I can see the fault-lines.You talk about intuition, how did you come about it?Why dont dead wood or stones have intuition?

In your mind you think we dont ask the base questions you ask.You think some of us have not been f.oolishly atheistic in the past? Or think it's new abi? Just don't let us start.Even an animal recognizes the existence of God.That you don't know or can't explain something doesn't prove nonexistence.That's why there's discovery..
which of the animals? Did the animal tell you or you read it's mind?

Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Rhaspody(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Soul E baba dey here to make you happy. see swag. abeg. people go dey flock to the crusade just to see dressing
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by xreal: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
chukslawrence:
Prophet Emmanuel Soul-E Baba dey hereee
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by RedDistrict: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Soul E baba dy here,
man and woman must come together cos
soul e baba dy here grin
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by stieyven(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
how angel Michael b bundling some people on that day

Pastor osibande and all
Judge not that ye be not judged. LUKE 7:1-3
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by Christafarian(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ehen! I talk am.
That him collabo with Tuface when he speak in tongue... rabadabarapdarap ..
Re: Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa by stieyven(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
taylor89:
how angel Michael b bundling some people on that day
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :1

Pastor osibande and all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Love You Daddy” — Dbanj’s Son Tells Him On Instagram / Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.