Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (70254 Views)

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Rapsino(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
I bin think say dis man na good man oo. The internet is bad, is funny that he said this out of annoyance because of what his follower said about him looking like a goat. Believe me don't take this social media insults too serious, the lady in question might just be bored and decided to make fun n comments by insulting. This is harsh from a father at his age.
Learn how to control ur anger on social media must of them are village monitoring spirit wink cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
That girl that said TBoss' dad looks like a roasted goat is very silly. How can you go to someone's father's page to say that? Is she even as old as his first child?

And she's even defending her stupidity, calling it 'simili'.....can't even spell correctly

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by ifyalways(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Family washing their laundry outside, it stinks!

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by victorian(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
The father is evil. God forbid!

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Quality20(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
but kids and their properties are the possession of their dads, so why are they disobeying their parents? Or they trying to c d tears of their dad?
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Kaxmytex(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
True colour...

A typical Nigerian DAD no fit hide am

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Blackfire(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
What is all this old man..

Now this qill go back and forth for months, enough of attention seeking, i guess it runs in your families blood.

You want to curse your own children , do it privately , why disturbing us.

Jeko ri pe o
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by talk2percy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
The man is correct now...ur own don done if ur papa curse u!
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
bettercreature:
What is the old man doing on twitter.He is acting like an idiot no good father curses his children in public

So where does a good father curse his children? In his bedroom?

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by fuckpro: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
...Tboss and co plus daddy please tell us the full story and stop all this parable

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by vickydevoka(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
engrobidigbo:
what sort of wickedness is this? angry angry angry

Laying curses on your own kids shocked shocked shocked

Some men are not meant to be born with testis because they do not have the love of a father in them angry angry angry
Wat is de essence of has having a child without enjoying him/her. dat curse shall follow them if de fail 2 reconcile with him. as de reject him, he will reject den too. Do u know how it feels wen the children u bred turn their back on u?

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Haba
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Seyi8701: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm I Think We Should All Wait To The Other Side Of The Story But This Matter Weak Sha

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Afritop(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
bettercreature:
What is the old man doing on twitter.He is acting like an idiot no good father curses his children in public

A good father if he is not careful will curse his children in public if he causes pain, brings shame, disgrace and his hellbent in destroying him.
Ask Righteous Noah what he did to Ham. or you re still wondering why Jacob cursed Reuben his firstborn.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
No true and reasonable father will do such... In the midst of anger lets not throw common sense away.

People who still pray for blessings hardly get it let alone those praying for curses.
the last part of your statement got me laughing mehn
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by simonlee(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
When the "private jet" owners start ignoring her calls, Tboss will be like...

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by pek(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
bettercreature:
Is there age restriction on twitter? Let me know so I will go and delete my account.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by RomanticBob: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
The father has just succeeded in scaring men away from her. She is definitely in trouble; no reasonable man will want to marry such a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by engrobidigbo: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
vickydevoka:

Wat is de essence of has having a child without enjoying him/her. dat curse shall follow them if de fail 2 reconcile with him. as de reject him, he will reject den too. Do u know how it feels wen the children u bred turn their back on u?

Do you know how it feels when you turn your back on God your father? If you don't know how you turned your back on God, let me help you with few examples...watching Indecency, fornication, telling lies, greed, envy, hatred, unforgiveness, and placing God as secondary / tertiary in your life after all the enjoyment in this world. If after committing any one of this mentioned sins and God places an everlasting curse on you, can you survive? But He is ever quick to show mercy because God is love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by KingsleyCEO: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
the last part of your statement got me laughing mehn

Yeah, is true Bro.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by SamuelTurner(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
This man must have smoke enugu weed.......later they will now say it is the work of their village witches
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by newoffer: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Can you see the children from Freeze village in Romania. They always looking half don chicken.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by OldBeer: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
RomanticBob:
The father has just succeeded in scaring men away from her. She is definitely in trouble; no reasonable man will want to marry such a lady.
You think its everybody that believes in superstitious things especially coming from shîthole Africa?

Na, there are alpha people who have soared above those limiting beliefs.
Try and join them.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I guess they abandoned their father. Anyways, everyone deserves to be happy.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Story for the gods. Which sensible father curses his children like this, irrespective of what they've done? All those curses will surely rest upon him.

Should I be d one dating one of his children, this is a license to even get married immediately and he'll watch the success and realize that his words are utterances from a f**l

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Kwenty: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
The man is very bitter about his children showing there has not been peace in the family.
But then he went too far by placing a curse on his own children.
Children should learn to honour and respect their parents. Every rift should be settled amicably to avoid escalations of this nature.
And parents should also desist from cursing their children whether in anger or otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by tealaw(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
lol at d father. curse no dey catch rich man.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by lawman88(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
When you divorce your wife, you have broken a spiritual law. So the children are legally and spiritually permitted to take side with the mother or father. If any of the parents curse the child as result of neglect, it will not work because the spiritual wall (marriage) that is broken permits the child to take side. THAT CURSE IS NOT GOING TO WORK!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
RomanticBob:

Rubbish. Who's he. He only did show to the world that he's a worthless father. I pity a man who'll back out from his happiness cos of the words of an old senseless man

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by achiever12: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
It will not work sir...take it to the bank and cash it.

If I were you, I will just keep quiet. You aren't a member of their family. It is stupid and thoughtless to comment on or judge issues you know nothing about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.