Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) (70270 Views)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
As donald trump becomes the 45th president of the united states of America. Many celebrities has reacted to his victory. The likes of meekmill, snoop dog, rihanna, Funke adesiyan, Asa, Banky W, Cynthia Morgan, Kcee, Soundsultan and others showed their concern via there Instagram page.

http://www.naijazblog.com/2016/11/us-presidential-election-celebrities.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2016

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Smellymouth: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Snoop Dogg right now ==>

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Smellymouth: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
sureway1:
Where is TB Joshua?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by LecciGucci: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wetin consign me? Make I go hustle undecided

23 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Snoop Dogg right now ==>

lol,this guy crying be like person wey don forecast game and him expectation na 45million winning. Arsenal come spoil him ticket

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Hadez(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
As much as I don't care about this, me, you or anybody can't do anything about the fact that Trump is the president. Clinton should try again in 2020

15 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Rhotiz: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donald trump right now!!!
Una neva see anything

242 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
My uncle has been calling me since morning from texas
I dont know what is wrong

32 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Smellymouth: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
lol,this guy crying be like person wey don forecast game and him expectation na 45million winning. Arsenal come spoil him ticket

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Blackskinned: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mean while Donald Trump be like

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Worse day in America 911, and
Second worse day in America 119

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
I pity those Nigerians who s been living in United states for years and forgot to invest back home.

Trump is a man of his words.. I see him kicking lotsa Africans back home soon..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nbote(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
D only election dat matters to me and I'm interested in ryt now na 2019 elections..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by martineinstein(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
empty headed celebs

22 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by slurryeye: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
I don't know why Nigerians think Trump will send Nigeria immigrants in USA back to naija once he becomes president. 2 billions of Trump cannot send a legal immigrant out of USA. Afterall, Trump is also a descendant of immigrants just like every other white people in America.

On the other note, I slurryeye, gives no flying fuc.k if civilized ignorant Yanks elected a confirmed racist, misogynist, Islamophobic, supremacist, sexual abuser bigot as their President. My only concern as a Nigerian residing in Canada is that the fool said he will cancel NAFTA (North America Free Trade Agreement) which could affect Canada's economy.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg e don do na...enof of al dis u.s matas,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by chuose2: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Christians worldwide are rejoicing especially here in Nigeria!

He will help stop the Islamisation policy that gave us this dullard.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Karma is when Obama backed Buhari to be come president, a year later he got his own. Trump

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Badtman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Will Trump deliver his Promise and send Hillary to Prison?

Will he grab them by Pussy?

Will the celebrities move to Canada?

Will he Build the wall?

Will he deport the Nigerian?

Meanwhile Putin has congratulate him total War on Syria Obama ISIS and US backed Syria Rebel

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by johnstar(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dis nairaland don dey tire me for dis news wey una dey bring up

As dis man win e good
Oya all our 9ja ppl make una do come bck houz make we self knw how we go take purshu d DULLARD comot

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by cloud9usher: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Right from the days of "The Apprentice" on DSTV, I watched Trump act without civility and filled with vile and despicable demeanour. I established disdain for him. I was so shocked when he made the republican candidate. A president that says "grab them (women) by the p**sy". How pathetic!

I just wanna sit back and enjoy the hell of a ride that Trump is gonna put America under, maybe its time to have America as the laughing stock in the eyes of the world as well.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:

Obama blames Buhari for Clinton's defeat. Says his popular statement that women belonged to kitchen and other room contributed a lot to her woe.
9/11 and 11/9 Americans won't forget both historic date....
More details coming.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear Donald Trump,
Now that you have won we expect you to honor your words, please bring back our family members from USA.
We have missed them
-Robert Mugabe 2016

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by IAmOged(f): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Father Lord let my breakthroughs and advancements, shock my enemies as Donald presidential election victory shock the world

experts where may fool, predictions failed,spiritual eyes couldnt discern....

#prayerpoint 101...

cc: Wildflame

clinton supporter be like .....
magic dream......
i love trump political incorrectness......we need a monster like him in aso rock to destroy our corrupt system....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Mememan: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Richiy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
People are overreacting right now, but honestly, it will take more than one big baby to bring a nation down.

America will survive.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) by Jeetkool(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Real Face Of Lagbaja / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.