Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (70252 Views)

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by derecho(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jacob you mean?
Afritop:

A good father if he is not careful will curse his children in public if he causes pain, brings shame, disgrace and his hellbent in destroying him.
Ask Righteous Noah what he did to Ham. or you re still wondering why Abraham cursed Reuben his firstborn.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Kobicove(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
I seriously doubt if this guy actually made this statement undecided
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by godofuck231: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
I knew she was cursed , pikin wen no get better orientation na em elders de use make bad parable or example
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by derecho(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
◄ Proverbs 26:2 ►
New International Version
Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

New Living Translation
Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim.

English Standard Version
Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, a curse that is causeless does not alight.

New American Standard Bible
Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, So a curse without cause does not alight.

King James Bible
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Christian Standard Bible
Like a flitting sparrow or a fluttering swallow, an undeserved curse goes nowhere.

Contemporary English Version
A curse you don't deserve will take wings and fly away like a sparrow or a swallow.

Good News Translation
Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never light.

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by thunderbabs: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tboss better enter private jet or private Peace Mass go Edo State go hug the father make he clear the curse bfor it gets too late.

Na so life battle dey start oo
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Coldfeets: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
simonlee:
When the "private jet" owners stop picking her calls, Tboss will be like...

Guy you wicked, I swear. grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
bettercreature:
What is the old man doing on twitter.He is acting like an idiot no good father curses his children in public

Alot is definitely going on between tboss, her siblings and their dad. They need to sort dat out like family not these kind of attacks. Wonder why none of them relate with their dad tho. No matter wat.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by NairaMaster1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
timilehin007:
But this is too much now ehn...which kinda wahala be this nah..

Somebody borrow me that man looking like edo secondary school teacher with his hands on is waist

Haaaa

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by boiz2men(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Asuokaa:
Cotenant.com.ng
We are giving 1000 new users the chance to test run our new website http://cotenant.com.ng for free. You can share your rent request or share an apartment ,office,store,cottages etc on http://cotenant.com.ng for the first 1000 users for free. Get started today for free no matter where you are

hi, I like your platform. I was on the look-out for a team to implement what you have already done. I had the same idea but much bigger. I would love for us to talk. We could work together.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by MzMe(f): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
The man didn't curse his children o, he cursed those that marry them without his blessings. That's all.

So if you wan marry, go and ask for baba's blessings or else........
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Smartademu(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Haba Baba this is too harsh na, they are still your children for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Funkybabee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
And the most funny part is that he might be a useless father to them which made his wife to leave him for past 13years..

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Christafarian(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
Afritop:

A good father if he is not careful will curse his children in public if he causes pain, brings shame, disgrace and his hellbent in destroying him.
Ask Righteous Noah what he did to Ham. or you re still wondering why Abraham cursed Reuben his firstborn.
When did Reuben become Abraham first son kwa?
You confuse us for your first paragraph. Now you are also teaching us C.R.K in reverse. Why na?
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by LyfeJennings(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wonder the man must have gone through
So sad
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by LotannaAnaekwe: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
vickydevoka:

Wat is de essence of has having a child without enjoying him/her. dat curse shall follow them if de fail 2 reconcile with him. as de reject him, he will reject den too. Do u know how it feels wen the children u bred turn their back on u?

For a father this vile with such bile, I believe now why the kids should stay far away from him.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by frankbonus(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
No matter what this man is not worth being a father. Why not think of tomorrow when things settle will you you now say oh I reverse that course ? Common you can't throw away the future of your children over a few moment of misbehaviour. I spit on you.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by SuperBlack: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
As be say na only private jet owners dey ask her out..E go dey easier for them to go fly away from curse in their jets grin
You be case
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by BlueScholar(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
No true and reasonable father will do such... In the midst of anger lets not throw common sense away.

People who still pray for blessings hardly get it let alone those praying for curses.

na true you talk bro, some parents Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by sujexy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
michael142:
Jesu Oluwa Wa
Amin Amin Amin Jesu!
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by timilehin007(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Haaaa
okokobioko...hahahahahah baddest grin grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by CyberWolf: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
This shows that he is a worthless father and doesn’t t deserve the children. He did said that his ex left him in 2006 on good ground, that means he is guilty of whatever reason that made them leave him. Instead of him to apologize to his ex and his children, he is on Instagram cursing. If that works, all our heartless politicians would’ve been dead by now but instead, they are celebrating and their kids keeps getting married among themselves, getting prepared for another century of looting and the cycle keeps going on.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Afritop(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Christafarian:

When did Reuben become Abraham first son kwa?
You confuse us for your first paragraph. Now you are also teaching us C.R.K in reverse. Why na?
Blame my phone wey dey hang and hot in reverse when I wan edit
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Afritop(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
derecho:
Jacob you mean?
Yeah Jacob. Thanks
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by kcfresh110: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Amagite2:
Tboss’ dad, Engr. Vincent Idowu has addressed trolls, saying he just wants to forget her and her siblings.

This is coming after photos of his wedding went viral yesterday.

He also cured his children, saying, without his blessings there shall be woe on any man who marries them. See his now deleted post.

Text photo: Instablog9ja

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/just-want-forget-children-tboss-dad-replies-trolls.html

Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/4418234/vincent-idowu-tboss-father-marries

"I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father - https://www.nairaland.com/4418816/vincent-idowu-not-seen-tboss

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by JustCurious: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear Nairalander, It would be sacrilege to interfere in what you know nothing about. This is a family matter and only those in that family circle have the right to talk about it. undecided undecided #things people say on social media, can make or mar them.
Come to think of it, how could anyone call someone's father a dirty goat, why? The owner of that handle could be someone who is close to the family....
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by no1madman(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Okkk

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by tpapi: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Benstino:
Story for the gods. Which sensible father curses his children like this, irrespective of what they've done? All those curses will surely rest upon him.

Should I be d one dating one of his children, this is a license to even get married immediately and he'll watch the success and realize that his words are utterances from a f**l
which man get liver now to marry Tboss wen d popsy still dey alive
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Gkemz: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
How can a father hate his children so much to the extent of releasing curses to suitors. No matter what she and her siblings had done, they don't deserve this.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by enemyofprogress: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Baba Tboss don spoil her market be dat

Thank God she no be labake1
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by spencekat(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Too bad from a father
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by mamatwiny(f): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I guess they abandoned their father. Anyways, everyone deserves to be happy.

LOL. What was he doing with a Romanian woman as wife? To all Nigerian men abroad thinking of marrying oyibo, I hope you are taking note. You will lose your wife and children at old age and start life afresh like toss daddy. It is a trend.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
simply because your children did not support your marriage.. then the next to think of is to disown your children. it is obvious that your children are jealous, they expect you to work things out with their mum.. Even God is a jealous God. you should have give them time to see reasons with you. Am dissapointed with the decision of a old educated man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.