|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,402,655 members, 5,375,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 January 2020 at 09:30 PM
|Furniture Factory Manager by munky(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2018|
Ideal Candidate must have the following
• 5 years of experience as sample maker/ Production manager or similar role
• Technical education background (e.g. engineering or similar)
• Proven leadership skills
• Good English skills
• Ability to work within a busy environment
• Demonstrate experience within a furniture manufacturing environment
• Positive, enthusiastic and looking for leadership opportunities
ABILITY TO MAKE / SUPERVISE THE PRODUCTION OF THE FOLLOWING:
• SOFAS & ARM CHAIRS
• SOFA BEDS
• CORNER SOFAS
• MODULAR SOFAS
• OCCASIONAL CHAIRS
• COFFEE & SIDE TABLES, e.t.c
• Will be responsible for managing production of furniture as per order & client requirement.
• Will be responsible for coordination raw material
• Will be responsible for execute client order in given time schedule
• Will be planning material, machine & manpower.
• Will be responsible for manufacturing in various department & shop floor.
• Will plan & monitor production at every stage of manufacturing
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Able to make/ create new samples with designer
• Able to launch new samples together with the workers and prepare everything for production
• A strong track record working with both people and processes.
• Previous experience as Production Planner/Production engineer or similar role
• Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated.
• Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem solving
• Capacity to train & instruct workers how to make the new furniture pieces and models
• Working closely with the design, Purchasing and QC teams to ensure production is efficient with full utilization.
• Emphatic communicator, able to see things from other person's point of view, well presented and business like
• Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
Method of Application
send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20