Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order (1900 Views)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order by dday001: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Some cheated me online a with a sum of 120k, i report to the bank immediately. i was told to get a court order. Call some of my friend, i was told getting a court order in Nigeria court is a long process and requires time with some huge money. Please can someone help me out
Re: Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order by RealLordZeus(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
dday001:
Some cheated me online a with a sum of 120k, i report to the bank immediately. i was told to get a court order. Call some of my friend, i was told getting a court order in Nigeria court is a long process and requires time with some huge money. Please can someone help me out
U can use a police report alternatively, just walk to a police station and explain your plight to them, u might with lil cash sha, nothing is free, but it's enough for u to get it to restrict the fraudster account
Re: Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order by dday001: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
I was told to come with court order to restrict the person account
Re: Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order by byteem: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
walk to a police station .. and explain ur self .. they should be able to help u.. u wont spend more than 20k max. could be less or may be more depends ...the magistrate court needs to issue it .. so the police would apply for u..the process is not so hard ..dnt let them bobo you.. but go to a police station close to court . they do more of stuff like that so they can help..

Then make sure u tell the bank to place the account on lien.. send a ,mail preferably or write an application.. pending when u get it out max like 3 to 4 days if not before u come back the money would be Gone as the fraudster would have withdrawn the money..

the common one they do now is bitcoin story .. the fraudulent account holder will say someone used the money to buy bitcoin from him... so the money is his legitimately as he sold bitcoin.. oya provide the guy that u sold bitcoin.. story would start.. oo . i met him though a website..

But its sad sha.. banks support fraud,, .. they dnt help common people who have been swindled .. they claim they dnt want lawsuits . they like to play safe .. well u cant blame them ... but in the face of obvious fraud why protect ur customer who is a fraudster...

but if its one big boy now they would freeze all assets .. even all accounts linked to that BVN before anything..
Re: Cheated Online . I Was Told To Get A Court Order by mikaj(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
byteem:
walk to a police station .. and explain ur self .. they should be able to help u.. u wont spend more than 20k max. could be less or may be more depends ...the magistrate court needs to issue it .. so the police would apply for u..the process is not so hard ..dnt let them bobo you.. but go to a police station close to court . they do more of stuff like that so they can help..

Then make sure u tell the bank to place the account on lien.. send a ,mail preferably or write an application.. pending when u get it out max like 3 to 4 days if not before u come back the money would be Gone as the fraudster would have withdrawn the money..

the common one they do now is bitcoin story .. the fraudulent account holder will say someone used the money to buy bitcoin from him... so the money is his legitimately as he sold bitcoin.. oya provide the guy that u sold bitcoin.. story would start.. oo . i met him though a website..

But its sad sha.. banks support fraud,, .. they dnt help common people who have been swindled .. they claim they dnt want lawsuits . they like to play safe .. well u cant blame them ... but in the face of obvious fraud why protect ur customer who is a fraudster...

but if its one big boy now they would freeze all assets .. even all accounts linked to that BVN before anything..

My situation exactly.

Been told I need a court order.

The police wants me to part with more than 60k

I am confused.

Told I have just 48 hours

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Guy Who Was Allergy Killed By A Friend / Ikeja Electric Asking For Payment For Revenue Loss, After 1 Month Power Failure / Just In: Police Gunned Down A Young Girl At Iyana Oworo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.