Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Impregnate His Daughter And Shot His Son To Cover It Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnate His Daughter And Shot His Son To Cover It Up (407 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnate His Daughter And Shot His Son To Cover It Up by ChrisBee7(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
A man simply identified as Lucky Ayosin has been sentenced to life imprisonment by an Ekiti State High Court sitting in Ado-Ekiti for impregnating his daughter after raping her. Justice John Adeyeye also sentenced him to 10 years’ imprisonment after finding him guilty of attempted murder of his son, Ilesanmi, who caught him having sex with the victim. The judge ordered that both sentences should run concurrently. Ilesanmi was shot by the father with a single- barreled gun in a bid to cover up the incest. The boy escaped and reported the incident to their mother, Yemisi Bayode, who had divorced Lucky 14 years ago and left the two children in his custody. While the case was going on, the victim, who was a Senior Secondary School 3 pupil at the time of the incident, gave birth to a baby girl from the resulting pregnancy. The incident, according to the charge sheet, occurred on or around November 19, 2015, at Isaba-Ekiti, in the Ikole Local Government Area of the state. The convict first appeared before a magistrate’s court after which legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions necessitated the transfer of the matter to the state High Court. Lucky was first arraigned at the High Court on February 21, 2017, on two counts of attempted murder and rape. The prosecution called five witnesses in the course of the trial, including a medical doctor who examined the victim. Exhibits tendered included the statement of the convict, a medical report and the single-barrelled gun used by Lucky to shoot his son.
Re: Man Impregnate His Daughter And Shot His Son To Cover It Up by money121(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ur source
Re: Man Impregnate His Daughter And Shot His Son To Cover It Up by ChrisBee7(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Linda ikeji blog
Re: Man Impregnate His Daughter And Shot His Son To Cover It Up by IdeyFindWife: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Calamity! What possessed him?

Those kids never had a father to start with.

Father that will rape daughter and murder son to cover the shyt up, is that one a father?

(1) (Reply)

Most Lagos Wives Now Beat Their Husbands - Lagos State Government Raises Alarm / Why Ronaldo Lost! / Grow Up But Never Forget These Life Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.