Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (49002 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
30 billion table.. Lolz
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Memories12411: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
project4OO:
Just two billionaires. Others are Naira millionaires
And here you come the the koboless zeronaire.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
ngwababe:
Wish my husband is on that table!
i am there baby, the camera just didn't capture my side

4 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by snazzy5050(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
project4OO:
Just two billionaires. Others are Naira millionaires
actually it’s three
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by mayweather145: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
snazzy5050:
i swear down sad Almighty Otedola with the money standing
grin
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by SmartMugu: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Isn't this the same table we are all waiting for to sit around in heaven that some are already sitting around here on earth?
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by mayweather145: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
qualityGod:
but hushpuppy is qualified right? undecided
broda I never said so...
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by CID: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are you saying that Otedola was part of the event planners?�‍♂️
eyinjuege:

Not really..
Otedola is not there as a guest, but as one of those hosting guests, and running things to make sure it all goes smoothly.
Its obvious they (Dangote and Otedola) are very close paddies, i think he's just supervising and putting an eye on things. It may not be necessary, but he probably feels its his way of showing support. He also has a tag on his neck, I also wonder why the afeferity?

5 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by pat077: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Money talks
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ghuzy01: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:
oboy! Na different type of money Na him sidan for that table ooo, otedola no even qualify......
Some people just type trash without thinking, everybody on that table is a government functionary and was invited based on the office they hold, only dangote and bill gates is richer than Otedola in that room (since Adenuga is not there tho).More so otedola is obviously just returning from his seat when that picture was taken so I dont get the otedola standing noise.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Awoo88: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
So bill Gates jejely came for wedding instead apc and buhari saw an opportunity to score some political point that went wrongly. Had Bill Gates said some positive about buhari economic plan, shehu garba and lie Muhammad will be all over the place bragging about it.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Ridalord(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
can anyone sight me on that table..... 100grands for you wink

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Awon table shakers, oya come shake this one make I see.

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by bakaredc: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Otedola standing has nothing to do with money pass money, its a voluntary protocol assignment he is serving there, dats why he has a tag on, if he wanted to sit down and cross leg, he is overqualified to. Just an humble man being of service at a his friend's daughter"s wedding.
mayweather145:
oboy! Na different type of money Na him sidan for that table ooo, otedola no even qualify......

3 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
isn't that otedola standing? He couldn't even get a seat at that shotcallers table.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nwaohafia1: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
internationalman:
The way foods go to waste at Rich people party en.. non of them are even touching their food.

Go and touch make you die. Those things are for decoration, they don't eat publicly
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by id4sho(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
was father of the groom seated there, ALH. M. D. ABUBAKAR? former IGP
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by tabisegroup(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hunry:
all I see are poor people
Poor in the spirit abi

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ajademola2000(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Some people speaking for Otedola as if they know him personally or they were at the event
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ruggedtimi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
ominilongest:
Otedola z even standing.. Damn lipsrsealed
guy calm down apart from dangote and gates , otedola get money pass everyone on that table. The rest persons seated is due to their political status in Nigeria. You think if buhari isn't the president you go see Aisha there or even osinbanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ngwababe(f): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
doctorkush:
i am there baby, the camera just didn't capture my side

Doctorkush behave!! grin grin
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

Not really..
Otedola is not there as a guest, but as one of those hosting guests, and running things to make sure it all goes smoothly.
Its obvious they (Dangote and Otedola) are very close paddies, i think he's just supervising and putting an eye on things. It may not be necessary, but he probably feels its his way of showing support. He also has a tag on his neck, I also wonder why the afeferity?
that's just h.u.m.i.l.i.t.y
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Butoneday2(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Useless Entities? angry angry
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ominilongest(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
lol, guy calm down apart from dangote and gates , otedola get money pass everyone on that table. The rest persons seated is due to their political status in Nigeria. You think if buhari isn't the president you go see Aisha there or even osinbanjo.
na y e stand like bouncer b DAT..I hear u na grin
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
ngwababe:

Doctorkush behave!! grin grin
baby am serious.. Otedola is having a banquet next week, I will like to take u there... Hope u can run shaa and jump gate??
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by codedearner(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin grin grin
braine:
This is the kind of party you go with your CV, just incase.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by thunderbabs: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
The table talks MONEY & POWER.

Coz Sultan no geh Otedola money
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by eyinjuege: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
CID:
Are you saying that Otedola was part of the event planners?�‍♂️

Im saying someone who's like a d5sughter to him is getting married. I'm not sure if you've been part of a big party before, but close friends of the parents, brothers of the bride/groom etc are usually on their feet despite event planners employed. The event planners will have someone they've been instructed to listen to, who will be the eye of the person paying for the party (i'm not saying otedola is rhe one in this case,, but that's how things work). Usually its the close friends of the mother who is up and about putting an eye on things, making sure certain important guests are not missed (women always know who to put in charge of what in parties)
Unfortunately, Dangote is no longer married to the girl's mother. She probably has no idea of the important people in her ex's life and business.
His friend is playing a supportive role, and not just by sitting down beside him and drinking kunu and sharwama.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Juliet11111(f): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
braine:
This is the kind of party you go with your CV, just incase.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Audray(f): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
What table? Look at the fücking chandelier!

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by idu1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Adulphus:

Money Pass Money
Not likely maybe it's because he's the chairman of the planning committee. He's making sure everything is in order.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by futurism: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
LAFO:

Do they fear being poisoned?
likely...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.