Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (49004 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by CSTR2: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Where is my Curriculum vitae?

Obinna help me check that cupboard.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Kobicove(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hushpuppi, Mompha and the rest of the pretenders have been outclassed grin
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Elliot2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
WotzupNG:

Is this hilarious?

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-reacts-fatima-dangotes-wedding/

Hey guys, please I need your advice. I was the one who open a thread title the death of justice, it was an outburst which was out of anger considering what my family is passing through as a result of a land case. Now, I suspect I am in danger: some men came to my house asking after me. I suppose it is in regard to what I wrote here,on facebook and Twitter.But I pray it is not what I think. Although I regret all that I wrote and would love to withdraw my messages, I am using this medium to apologise to all that my content was directed at and ask for forgive. I regret it even though it was borne out of my desire to see justice done at all times, which I felt wasn't done. All I wrote was in a rash and lacked rational approach to solving issues. #peace.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by sprinter101(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
internationalman:
The way foods go to waste at Rich people party en.. non of them are even touching their food.

hungry man,dey for invite us to use water proof park d food na
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by bionixs: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
internationalman:
The way foods go to waste at Rich people party en.. non of them are even touching their food.
touch and die
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Freeman59: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
How will Sanusi eat his food now, with that big turban on his head and covering his mouth??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Kotodoctor: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
God donot give yur kind money. Better find your own way. Because wetin you de think and your mind focus is already off. You see the big men spread and you Wan be like them.

God give money to those whos heart is full of love and kindness and compassion for the needy. Not greedy people like you weh just de lust after vanity.

Learn to distinguish between God wealth and the purpose of it vs man's wealth and ttn e purpose of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by SleekHoyeen(f): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
braine:
This is the kind of party you go with your CV, just incase.
this cracked me up, really ��
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
ngwababe:
Wish my husband is on that table!

Lovely woman. You have good thoughts for your husband. May God elevate him to that standard. Your husband is lucky to have you.

I wish for a wife like you.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Toide: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hunry:
all I see are poor people
. poor spiritually you mean to say.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ngwababe(f): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
doctorkush:
baby am serious.. Otedola is having a banquet next week, I will like to take u there... Hope u can run shaa and jump gate??

Why the run and jumping of gate na, lol? That means you no legit for the banquet cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ngwababe(f): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
oga70563:

Lovely woman. You have good thoughts for your husband. May God elevate him to that standard. Your husband is lucky to have you.

I wish for a wife like you.

Thank you bro. Wish you well too!
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by kaydee(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:
oboy! Na different type of money Na him sidan for that table ooo, otedola no even qualify...... this is D real 30billion gang.
If it's bout money, count Otedola in

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by buskie13(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

Not really..
Otedola is not there as a guest, but as one of those hosting guests, and running things to make sure it all goes smoothly.
Its obvious they (Dangote and Otedola) are very close paddies, i think he's just supervising and putting an eye on things. It may not be necessary, but he probably feels its his way of showing support. He also has a tag on his neck, I also wonder why the afeferity?
the tag on his neck must be an Invite,stop asslicking,he wasn't qualified to seat among the rich men,he money never long reach,hope you understand me

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by kaydee(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
I need an urgent answer. Please who's the most powerful man seated?
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by kaydee(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
buskie13:
the tag on his neck must be an Invite,stop asslicking,he wasn't qualified to seat among the rich men,he money never long reach,hope you understand me
You just revealed your ignorance, he is richer than all the people seated except Bill Gates and Dangote

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by buskie13(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
kaydee:

You just revealed your ignorance, he is richer than all the people seated except Bill Gates and Dangote
Uncle account manager of Otedola,go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by enemyofprogress: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
WotzupNG:
Lalasticlala
pls pls pls we are talking of human beings here
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by kaydee(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
buskie13:
Uncle account manager of Otedola,go and sit down
You're what they call an "ignoranus".

3 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by eyinjuege: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
buskie13:

Get some class.
Who gives party invitations as ID neck tags?
Even low cadre workers living in the village do proper IV cards when having a parry, no matter how low the quality.
There were others at the wedding who don't have one hundredth of Otedolas money, and they're not wearing neck tags.
Anyway, let me assume you are joking and just trying to be funny..

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by buskie13(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
kaydee:

You're what they call an "ignoranus".
ask him for money,you've done well to save his reputation on nairaland ,weh done sir
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by kaydee(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
buskie13:
ask him for money,you've done well to save his reputation on nairaland ,weh done sir
You're incorrigible, I feel sorry for the people you see or meet everyday

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by internationalman(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
doctorkush:
hungry citizen spotted

Awon mogbo moya crew
majority of the citizens are hungry but by the grace of God I'm not one of those

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by buskie13(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
kaydee:

You're incorrigible, I feel sorry for the people you see or meet everyday
ride on ,I'm still watching you,keep bootlicking people who don't know you exist

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
I sight just one person with sense there
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
ngwababe:

Why the run and jumping of gate na, lol? That means you no legit for the banquet cheesy cheesy

you are from which state maam?
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ngwababe(f): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Drabeey:

you are from which state maam?

Abia State
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
internationalman:

majority of the citizens are hungry but by the grace of God I'm not one of those

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Opoki(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
ngwababe:
Wish my husband is on that table!
I wanted to crush on your DP but I suspect you're a married man. You're beautiful. Thanks, I you're welcome.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
ngwababe:

nah, babee ... I'm only avoiding the paparazzi, so we must pass through back door.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by tobbydippy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
all I see are poor people

for your dream Abi even money get stage for that table
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ngwababe(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
doctorkush:
nah, babee ... I'm only avoiding the paparazzi, so we must pass through back door.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today / Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.