Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (19527 Views)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
GIST FROM YOMZZYBLOG

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY took to social media to celebrate his wife, Mabel Makun as she wins Business Entrepreneur of the year in Nigeria's Women Achievers Awards 2018.

Sharing the photo above, he wrote;

"Congratulations to @midas_interiors for winning the Nigeria Women Achievers Awards 2018! I am proud of you! #BusinessEntrepreneurOfTheYear"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/ay-comedian-celebrates-wife-as-she-wins.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by solutionmi: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good for the best, respect baba
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
So of all the wealthy multimillionaire and billionaire business women in Nigeria,, It's the wife of Ay that won the award of women achievers?

Group of people will just eat and fill up their big big stomach then organize an award ceremony that nobody recognize..

Very soon She will list this 5,000 naira image given to her as an award, as part of her achievement..

Nonsense..

52 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by itspzpics(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wow
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by victorian(f): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Housewife is now the entrepreneur of the year.

Possibly the entrepreneur of the year in her house and to all the parties she had attended and still attending.

Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Odioko1(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Ok
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Primusinterpares(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
What is she into sef?

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by adekhingz(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
victorian:
Housewife is now the entrepreneur of the year.

Possibly the entrepreneur of the year in her house and to all the parties she had attended and still attending.

Rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Thickcok01: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
unbelievable
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by constance500: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Opinionless

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by cyndy1000(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Was it really on merit or I have connections
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by tlops(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
the effigy get k-leg. The sculptor did a lazy job.
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by lekkan(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Women Achievement Award Never heard of that before... Besides its all connections jare

2 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by labake1(f): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Representing women everywhere and anywhere
Congrats

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Kaxmytex(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one.. .

Award na Award.. ..

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nwaohafia1: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Just for an ordinary decoration? Linda Ikeji and others are there, they didn't see them.
Okay, i remember...THIS IS NIGERIA and money must change hands

Congratulations shaa

5 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Krafty006: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
cool.....office shoes... loafers, boots , check here https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
GIST FROM YOMZZYBLOG

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY took to social media to celebrate his wife, Mabel Makun as she wins Business Entrepreneur of the year in Nigeria's Women Achievers Awards 2018.

Sharing the photo above, he wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/ay-comedian-celebrates-wife-as-she-wins.html

What did she entrepreneur

8 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by bikerboy1(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Who dash monkey banana

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Generalkaycee(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Ojorooooo!!!!
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Radicalface: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
when I was small, I used to believe that some things happens to people becus they are blessed or some what, but now I see that the world is so corrupt that you can even buy your blessings.

it's a world of the highest bidder takes them all, so therefore, I have started shopping for my kids..

back to the story.. it's was all staged.

9 Likes

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by no1madman(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Any Hot witch here?
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by victorian(f): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=adekhingz post=66195722][/quote]

Why you dey look me like that?

Did I say anything out of place? angry
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Wonderboy91: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
no1madman:
Any Hot witch here?
Konji bad
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by unknownsolja: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2018
the award be like wetin them use super glue join together
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by adekhingz(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
victorian:

Why you dey look me like that?

Did I say anything out of place? angry

How did you know she's a full time house-wife??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Beats Wife In Dancing. Excited Fans React / Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) / Checkout J Martins Cute Son Who Is 2 Years Old Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.