Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (19539 Views)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by myners007: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
How much is the award worth?
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by no1madman(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Wonderboy91:

Konji bad
Do u mind?[img][/img]

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Bonjoro: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2018
adekhingz:

How did you know she's a full time house-wife??

1 Like

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Dreamtouch: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2018
She was the one that told AY to go into movie productions when Night of a thousand laugh stopped inviting him because of repetition of jokes
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by tolani4real: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So of all the wealthy multimillionaire and billionaire business women in Nigeria,, It's the wife of Ay that won the award of women achievers?

Group of people will just eat and fill up their big big stomach then organize an award ceremony that nobody recognize..

Very soon She will list this 5,000 naira image given to her as an award, as part of her achievement..

Nonsense..
This is Nigeria......The first not necessarily the best
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by victorian(f): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
adekhingz:

How did you know she's a full time house-wife??

Hehehehehehehehe grin

Why you take am so personal like this? cheesy

Are you AY?

And seriously if you are sure she is not a full time housewife, name the company or group of companies she owns.
Infact I even go too far sef!

Just name any business, u have seen her handle since she became Ay's wife till date .

With a blog or website promoting her services or company's works online.

Give me a name, lemme search on Google.

Shikena! smiley
Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by adekhingz(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
victorian:

Give me a name, lemme search on Google.

Shikena! smiley

To be very very realistic, I don not like to lie, i don't KNow.

Re: AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by victorian(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
adekhingz:

To be very very realistic, I don not like to lie, i don't KNow.

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking / Utchay Odims, Adekunle Gold Hit Lagos Express For Zebra Safe Crossing Projec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.