Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) (19534 Views)

"He Has Dementia" - Joke Silva Speaks Publicly About Olu Jacob's Health(video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerian Billionaire and Business Mogul, Obi Iyiegbu, well known as Obi Cubana, has urged the public to put effort into checking out on some people to know what they are going through, stating that he has chosen to take life easy because empty we came into this world and empty we will go out of the world.

The billionaire made this known during a call-in live show that was held by Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) season five contestant, Terseer Kiddwaya, on his Facebook page.

The topic of their discussion was based on mental health.

Kiddwaya then asked the business magnate the last time he has ever been asked “how are you doing? How is your mental health?”

In response, Cubana said; “how are you doing is an everyday question. But how is your mental health, is rare.

Because it depends on the person asking it might mean well, but you that is being asked might take an offense not knowing that this person is trying to know what’s going on with you.”

Kiddwaya further stated;“but don’t you think that is a problem in the society especially in Nigeria? Everyone says; how far, how you doing? But nobody says to anybody how you doing with your head.

We create a society where everybody is afraid to speak about mental health, but people are struggling and I feel like we as celebrities need to do more to shine a light on this very serious issue.

The men rate of suicide is higher than women and in Nigeria, we don’t have a current figure to tell you what those numbers are.”

He further asked Obi Cubana if he had ever gone through any mental challenge before and he replied:

“Because if my mindset to life from day one, I choose to take life easy, to manage every situation.

I have this natural belief that empty we come and empty we leave. Personally, I have never had a mental problem, but people go through a lot daily and I think it will be nice when we check up on people.

Not just how are you but to find out how the person truly is. You might not be in a position to solve the problem but when you asked, you kind of take out a big trunk of weight from the person.

The person might sit down and open up to you. These days people are afraid of revealing what they are going through so that it will not become a public discussion. When that person tells you, treat it with utmost confidentiality.”

Watch the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8q8-3WKI5E

10 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2022

Poverty dey cause dat 'mental illness'.

[img]https://media1./images/48897c606caa19748cd03725aed3dcfd/tenor.gif?itemid=24097890[/img]

a beg.........let's talk money!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by tillaman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
I see him getting married to Cuppy
This I have seen

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Is kiddwaya having depression, what did I know?

Big man talk to big man...Lobaton

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by lasisi69(f): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let me find you something to buy new sense cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Obi - such a decent human being! I love the guy

19 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nowadays, I be on ecstasy when I'm bored cuz I don't even know who keep it real anymore.

All that living fast, pour the lean, make me slower

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Psalmistproject: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Exactly!
To my nairaland comrades, what is the color of your madness tonight?
Mine is broiler white!!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy
Big men doings......

Meanwhile,may God never forget to bless our legit hustling..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Amojii:
Is kiddwire having depression?

He just said he had mental health issues. First sign is they get obsessed with mental health - not realizing last thing on a regular guy's mind is mental health

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Eeeeeyaaaaa sorry o.
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Chijeep(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
We are not surprised

His name have said it all...
A KID NEED TO COME AND REWIRE HIS BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by wenogodie2: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Poor man complains about depression and frustration and bad mental health due to bad condition.

In a funny twist rich men also claim depression and poor mental health. My question is, what is a rich man depressed about really?? Depressed from having a lot of comfort and wealth?

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your parents and you get billions , you say u get mental health.

We wey no get anything, na total madness be our case o.....mschewww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
wenogodie2:
Poor man complains about depression and frustration and bad mental health due to bad condition.

In a funny twist rich men also claim depression and poor mental health. My question is, what is a rich man depressed about really?? Depressed from having a lot of comfort and wealth?

Having the experience that wealth does not in the long run satisfy you or give you fulfillment. You feel more empty and you see the world as empty and lacking the depth your soul needs.

You are not happy.. what you need you discover that this world cannot give.

When you get wealth, sure you will be happy for some years, but then you get used to it. The happiness has depleted.

You need something more.

Only those who have this can really understand what I just said. But the poor won't understand. Thinking when they have money, they will be fulfilled and be happy forever.

For instance, see the other guy that quoted you below
He is ignorant.

The irony of life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by gift2xl: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
99.9% of mental health issues is caused by poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by CelestineNelson: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
True peace of my mind comes from God alone, not even money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by vincentjk(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Terry waya finally calmed down, nobody hears of him anymore

The last time i saw his pic he looked sick kinda.
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Sinnmat: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
Psalmistproject:
Exactly!
To my nairaland comrades, what is the color of your madness tonight?
Mine is broiler white!!
[/s] I am not part of you ppl

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Alwaysachick: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
That public discussion part though....these days even parents betray their children on really private and sensitive matters.
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
If you credit a mad man 5 million naira he will be ok instantly just try it.. wealth support health.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Omniman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin

I see Kidwire starting a discussion with another billionaire about a random topic

This i have seen
wink
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by nkemoma(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jobless idiot trying to be relevant...

Kiddwaya
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by mozona(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
cos dem don get money dem can discuss anything....

on internet.
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
wenogodie2:

good question sir...if I dey kidwayya position till I die I no go even get single headache till I die.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Goldbw122:
If you credit a mad man 5 million naira he will be ok instantly just try it.. wealth support health.
hahaha
Re: Kiddwaya & Obi Cubana Discuss Mental Health (Video) by meneski(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
cryif you ask me how is my mental health ?

I go tell you say I de craze ooo.
E don pass me cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next / Adeola Fayehun Reacts To Buhari's 4-day Medical Vacation - {READ} / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.