Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (20622 Views)

Karferry Jobs: Kindly Help Me Confirm / My Husband,A Good Man-Help / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by stag: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2018
omojesu202:

then build it...
most graduates will spend 3 years looking for job aimlessly but cannot spend 3years to build their own company.
100 richest people in the world are not employees but employers.

Are you daft? To build a business requires capital...All this is just to save a reasonable amount of capital then you can venture into a business..
How many businesses do you own?
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Dreamtouch: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Joblessness is an opportunity for one to discover his purpose in life.If you discover your purpose in life you may even resign from a job. Time is an asset " Time na money" and he has time...let him think! But for the issue of depression and suicidal tendencies, I recommend he goes to Dunamis Intl gospel centre ...issues of depression, destiny and purpose discovery will be handled, lack will handled by the Almighty. Then if he insist of working ,let him take professionally written CV and cover letter to ICSL he will get a job.Then let him be applying for jobs at hotnigerian jobs and Tuesday guardian it works..He can also be earning daily in the mean time from internet marketing and affiliate marketing .So much info on the internet,there is so much he can do...
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
The good Lord will get him a good employment opportunity, let his hope in His goodness be rekindled. You should have dropped a contact for the would be benefactor.

Arise4Christ:
Hello everyone,pls I am on my knees appealing to anyone that can help my husband get a job. He is a master's degree holder in marketing and have had over 8 years experience in sales and marketing. He is actually at the verge of giving up on life. He desperately needs a job. Kindly help us if you can. Thank you
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by waveskaaya(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
where is your location pls
Arise4Christ:
Hello everyone,pls I am on my knees appealing to anyone that can help my husband get a job. He is a master's degree holder in marketing and have had over 8 years experience in sales and marketing. He is actually at the verge of giving up on life. He desperately needs a job. Kindly help us if you can. Thank you
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by BiafranBushBoy: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ginaz:
E no easy o but it shall end in praises. It is well madam.

Are u a witness?
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Arise4Christ: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
waveskaaya:
where is your location pls
we are in Lagos Sir
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Arise4Christ: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bimpe29:
The good Lord will get him a good employment opportunity, let his hope in His goodness be rekindled. You should have dropped a contact for the would be benefactor.

Thank you dear. I believe you.
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by naijanative: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Arise4Christ:

Where does he live ? If Lagos, there are many jobs advertized daily that fits his profile
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by aaaazq(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
tell him to buy 150 point of lay pullets(layers).....They will be giving him 5crates of egg every day which amounts to 5k and monthly 150k

it's very simple...no drugs or vaccination if u get from a
good source
you can even be doing another business as it takes little
time,just feed them and provide water once in a while put
multivitamins and pick your eggs in the evening......once in
2wks clean the pen and change the old litter(wood shaving)

this one na lie o. 5crates from 150 layers? you must be an internet farmer. even the farm he is to source from uses drugs and vaccinations or organic supplements. oga no mislead people. I assure you, from the projected 5k daily income , you will spend mininum2500 on feeding per day.
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by jay7(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
tell him to buy 150 point of lay pullets(layers).....They will be giving him 5crates of egg every day which amounts to 5k and monthly 150k

good source

As much as your advice is ok, there are some things to note. Firstly 150 layers will not give you 5 creates of egg daily because all the birds will not lay daily, it's possible you see 4 creates and maybe upto 10 extra, and secondly did you know how much it will cost to raise 150 pullets? Let's say you are buying point of lay at 16 weeks it's usually sells for around 1300, now multiply 1300 by 150 birds you will get the value yourself, and again you said no need for drugs, again a create of large size eggs sells for 800-850 and not 1000 has you have written, bro there is need for drugs at least you will deworm and give LaSota and multi-vitamins at times, again he will need a poultry pen or rent one, Now with this little evaluation where will he get the money from

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by MORNDEW(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nairaland and kids. See comments from people who probably are still eating from their parents, Internet fraudsters and never do well at school. One even had to inform us today is his birthday so world problem shouldn't be discussed or solved.
Some are even angry he has a masters degree cos they never finished secondary school let alone a BSc degree. I don't blame many of them, it's the country we found ourselves if not why would someone with such qualifications be looking for job? But I have these for all you market sellers who think you have arrived, and hence people who are lettered should be ridiculed because you can't stand them when they speak or how they carry themselves which is a reflection of their schooling that a time will come, when the reality of education will hit you. When things will turn around and those deserving of any position will get such. Then the laughed will be the laugher. Madam tell your husband to persevere a little. The next Junction will usher in a better road. Tell him I love him and that he is not alone.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by charles009(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
I must admit that your husband is an abysmal failure, 8 years experience in sales and marketing gosh. Tell him to take his lazy ass of the house and start thinking like a man...
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by horacejohn: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
What did your husband study,what area of marketing did he gathered the experience from. Moreover, he should no that suicide is not the answer.
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Arise4Christ: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
horacejohn:
What did your husband study,what area of marketing did he gathered the experience from. Moreover, he should no that suio cide is not the answer.
He read Business Management and have worked in building and construction industry and fmcg
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by fimi: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
charles009:
I must admit that your husband is an abysmal failure, 8 years experience in sales and marketing gosh. Tell him to take his lazy ass of the house and start thinking like a man...
is dis an advice? Dis is jst too much
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by bunmconig(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
TourismMan:

Does it truly work? Pls be sincere enough as if you are sincere to your biological mother or personal doctor.
yes bro
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by mikolo80: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
barnabas91:

is that a good manner of advicing someone?
Biz is not something u just jump into, it take years to build.
how many millenia bfor you start business then?
if e like make e kill himself life will go on
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by mumexcellency(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:

good source

Pls does it mean a crate of pullet at your place is 1,000?
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by incomegenerator(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Arise4Christ:
if he can do marketing email me @ okoroprecious4@gmail.com. its strictly retail marketing. NOT GNLD

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by Arise4Christ: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
incomegenerator:
if he can do marketing email me @ okoroprecious4@gmail.com. its strictly retail marketing. NOT GNLD
Thank you. I have mailed you. Remain blessed
Re: Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide by waldigit: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Arise4Christ:
To to know what Christ has to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria / State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / My Job Hunt Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.