Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Save That Money! 6 Practical Tips For The Single Man - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save That Money! 6 Practical Tips For The Single Man (274 Views)

Before You Borrow That Money / Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. / Investment Little That Money In Plain And Pattern Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save That Money! 6 Practical Tips For The Single Man by ValourDigest(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
SAVE THAT MONEY! 6 PRACTICAL TIPS FOR THE SINGLE MAN
The average Nigerian dude (not necessarily the f*ckboy) wants to ball. You can’t really judge them either, because…you only live once. YOLO!
Monday to Thursday: you stay on the hustle, money must be made.
Read more…..http://valourdigest.com/save-money-6-practical-tips-single-man/

MAINTAINING RELEVANCE IN YOUR CAREER
Of course, it’s common knowledge that the world is going ‘wireless’ (or would you rather say ‘digital?’). Rapid technological innovations and breakthroughs are fast changing the way things are done (that’s no news, by the way).
These changes have affected all areas of our lives (and when I say all, I mean all: food, lifestyle, fashion, communication, politics, health, etc.). Sure, I wouldn’t leave out ‘career’. As this is the major focus of this article.
Read more……..http://valourdigest.com/maintaining-relevance-career/

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Trains 20,000 Students In Financial Literacy / The Very Important Things To Do And Consider Before Buying Any Land Or Property / Learn And Make Money From Cryptocurrency And Boost Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.