Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. (1824 Views)

Earn DIVIDENDS For A Lifetime In SKYWAY As A Co-owner / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In / Invest In My Startup To Become Co-owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Are you a business loving person?

Do you have money laying around and you are wondering what to do with it? Don't buy that car yet..

I can build aircrafts, standard salable light sport aircraft, with retractable gears... It's going to be the first of it's kind in Africa..

I call it "The African PARDUS²" .. it'll cost 12millon to bring somthing standard up, and because of the kind project it is, it'll attract attention and make you the investor and me the builder popular. The selling price of the class of are airplane I want to make costs, $85,000 on the least (32,385,000) depending on your share in the company, you get paid each time an aircraft is sold. For life!!

You could become a millionaire for life..

Visit my signature, for a well written roposal on the project.

Contact me on.

0•8•1•2•7•6•4•0•7•2•1

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Us

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Realtord43: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
You have a good proposal here. why not borrow or source for fund yourself and establish this ur dream urself and be a millionaire for life if only u can achieve it and it become sellable to public.
nobody will invest huge money on a business that has already escalated in the market with top brand like boeing and airbus. aircraft is all about safety, is your propose aircraft that secured?
the world wil wait for you if only u can do it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Realtord43:
You have a good proposal here. why not borrow or source for fund yourself and establish this ur dream urself and be a millionaire for life if only u can achieve it and it become sellable to public.
nobody will invest huge money on a business that has already escalated in the market with top brand like boeing and airbus. aircraft is all about safety, is your propose aircraft that secured?
the world wil wait for you if only u can do it yourself.
thank you sir .I wish I had the funds.

Boeing makes airliners.
What I want to make is a light sport aircraft..
The market is still a baby
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Mide3367: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
I am an aircraft engineer. So many thing needs to be considered in this ur project. The most important is market. Where is ur target market? Do u know that GA doesn't work in Africa? When I say GA, I mean general aviation which comprises of light aircrafts like glider, Cessna training aircraft ls etc which means ur market is either America or Europe or Asia. And those places, u need to be certified by FAA, EASA etc for ur aircraft to be accepted to fly there and it cost a whole lots to get certified or certificate of airworthiness there. Then as an investor, I would like to know ur market and when I start getting returns. Bro I ain't doubting ur dreams o but I can advise u to write emails to already established light aircraft manufacturers like Cessna, diamond aircraft company, piper etc and share ur idea with them. They might buy the idea and build it for you. Secondly, you can meet Nigeria airforce or Nigerian college of aviation technology to share ur idea with them. So help u God. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by sonofElElyon: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
you should speak with the chairman of innoson group. he has a working arrangement with the Air Force. he might buy your idea or bring you onboard..
p.s. if you succeed with innoson I hope you'll remember that I gave you the idea and pay me generously for the "professional advice"...

Abasman007:
Are you a business loving person?

Do you have money laying around and you are wondering what to do with it? Don't buy that car yet..

I can build aircrafts, standard salable light sport aircraft, with retractable gears... It's going to be the first of it's kind in Africa..

I call it "The African PARDUS²" .. it'll cost 12millon to bring somthing standard up, and because of the kind project it is, it'll attract attention and make you the investor and me the builder popular. The selling price of the class of are airplane I want to make costs, $85,000 on the least (32,385,000) depending on your share in the company, you get paid each time an aircraft is sold. For life!!

You could become a millionaire for life..

Visit my signature, for a well written roposal on the project.

Contact me on.

0•8•1•2•7•6•4•0•7•2•1

3 Likes

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
I would suggest you build an operational prototype so that you can generate enough interest in this project smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
I am an aircraft engineer. So many thing needs to be considered in this ur project. The most important is market. Where is ur target market? Do u know that GA doesn't work in Africa? When I say GA, I mean general aviation which comprises of light aircrafts like glider, Cessna training aircraft ls etc which means ur market is either America or Europe or Asia. And those places, u need to be certified by FAA, EASA etc for ur aircraft to be accepted to fly there and it cost a whole lots to get certified or certificate of airworthiness there. Then as an investor, I would like to know ur market and when I start getting returns. Bro I ain't doubting ur dreams o but I can advise u to write emails to already established light aircraft manufacturers like Cessna, diamond aircraft company, piper etc and share ur idea with them. They might buy the idea and build it for you. Secondly, you can meet Nigeria airforce or Nigerian college of aviation technology to share ur idea with them. So help u God. Amen
please give me your number... Do you know that as GA doesn't work here in Nigeria that it is a big gold mine because the population and is growing and needs smaller aircrafts to transport them on fast short trips... It'll be cool, because we both know that comparing security, bad roads, time to what GA can do to fill that gap.... Is like making plans for a gold mine... An engine running on 10ltrs an hour is more economical than any automobile that consumes the same amount of fuel, in that what an aircraft can do in 1hr a hiace bus will do in 3hrs.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kobicove:
I would suggest you build an operational prototype so that you can generate enough interest in this project smiley
I don't have the funds to do sir.. I'm looking for funds to make the prototype then prospective customers will test with it and place orders... That's how it's done.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
sonofElElyon:
you should speak with the chairman of innoson group. he has a working arrangement with the Air Force. he might buy your idea or bring you onboard..
p.s. if you succeed with innoson I hope you'll remember that I gave you the idea and pay me generously for the "professional advice"...

I wouldn't forget anuoan that lifts me up...
How do I get in cincont with innoson chairman.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Mide3367: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abasman007:
please give me your number... Do you know that as GA doesn't work here in Nigeria that it is a big gold mine because the population and is growing and needs smaller aircrafts to transport them on fast short trips... It'll be cool, because we both know that comparing security, bad roads, time to what GA can do to fill that gap.... Is like making plans for a gold mine... An engine running on 10ltrs an hour is more economical than any automobile that consumes the same amount of fuel, in that what an aircraft can do in 1hr a hiace bus will do in 3hrs.
my number is on my signature. I wonder why GA doesn't grow in Nigeria. And I has alot of prospects. I plan to get one small Cessna later in nearest future to cruise Al round Nigeria and land on any airstrip. It is my dream sha
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Mide3367: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
sonofElElyon:

lol grin
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by sonofElElyon: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
he seems a down to earth person..

I suggest you write officially.. ask for an appointment to make a presentation..

don't send in full details of your proposal. just a brief summary.. enough to wet his appetite..

do some research to get his company address and all necessary details.. you may even be able to get his phone number in the internet!

write 2 summary proposals to him. 1st to him in his official capacity as chairman innoson and 2nd in his personal capacity i.e personally to him (in his personal name). in both, state your qualifications and ask for an appointment to make a formal presentation..

you may wish to make 2 requests.. either he buys the project off you or you both establish a company for the production. specific terms to be
agreed.

make sure receipt of every document submitted is acknowledged.

lastly pray hard!

p.s. make sure you remember me "in your kingdom" if it works!

Abasman007:
I wouldn't forget anuoan that lifts me up...
How do I get in cincont with innoson chairman.

1 Like

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by sonofElElyon: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
yes o..
Mide3367:
lol grin
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 3:16am On Jan 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:
he seems a down to earth person..

I suggest you write officially.. ask for an appointment to make a presentation..

don't send in full details of your proposal. just a brief summary.. enough to wet his appetite..

do some research to get his company address and all necessary details.. you may even be able to get his phone number in the internet!

write 2 summary proposals to him. 1st to him in his official capacity as chairman innoson and 2nd in his personal capacity i.e personally to him (in his personal name). in both, state your qualifications and ask for an appointment to make a formal presentation..

you may wish to make 2 requests.. either he buys the project off you or you both establish a company for the production. specific terms to be
agreed.

make sure receipt of every document submitted is acknowledged.

lastly pray hard!

p.s. make sure you remember me "in your kingdom" if it works!

no problem sir..
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 3:19am On Jan 10, 2021
Mide3367:
my number is on my signature. I wonder why GA doesn't grow in Nigeria. And I has alot of prospects. I plan to get one small Cessna later in nearest future to cruise Al round Nigeria and land on any airstrip. It is my dream sha
Cessna is old an is supposed to be faced out by now.. 152 is ancient..
Ga won't grow cus there's no one to make it grow...my research shows that its cheaper to make aircrafts here than make them abroad.. plus about certificates, if you make a good aircraft it'll attract the Americans and Europeans... A company like Piper might ask for rights to produce your aircraft and sell, certificate will come only if a good aircraft comes.... but about selling my idea? No way..
I'll build on it..
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Abasman007:
I don't have the funds to do sir.. I'm looking for funds to make the prototype then prospective customers will test with it and place orders... That's how it's done.

This project goes beyond just having technical drawings...you need strong proof of concept if you want to attract investors.

You also need to come up with a good profile or write-up on yourself that details the engineering training you have received, your work experience with particular emphasis on aviation.

In short you need to show proof that you have the skills, knowledge and competence to build an aircraft that will fly.

Doing these will make it easier for you to attract funding from investors
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Kobicove:

This project goes beyond just having technical drawings...you need strong proof of concept if you want to attract investors.

You also need to come up with a good profile or write-up on yourself that details the engineering training you have received, your work experience with particular emphasis on aviation.

In short you need to show proof that you have the skills, knowledge and competence to build an aircraft that will fly.

No serious investor will put his money in a project based on just sentiments alone
no problem thank you...
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abasman007:
Cessna is old an is supposed to be faced out by now.. 152 is ancient..
Ga won't grow cus there's no one to make it grow...my research shows that its cheaper to make aircrafts here than make them abroad.. plus about certificates, if you make a good aircraft it'll attract the Americans and Europeans... A company like Piper might ask for rights to produce your aircraft and sell, certificate will come only if a good aircraft comes.... but about selling my idea? No way..
I'll build on it..

What I am about to say.. I say it with care and concern, but it will be brutally honest.

First of all Cessna is not going anywhere and your statement was a gauge to how knowledge you are in aviation. Cessna 152 and 172 are being retrofitted with new avionics and alive and well. Cessna also has the Skyhawk and Skylane.

The hot market right now is Drones and Drone Taxis and is better for you to enter that market as its the hype right now and has little restrictions. You can than pivot from there.

When you design an aircraft you need to determine the powerplant first and second you to need have aerospace, mechanical, and electrical engineers. This is not 1909 anymore.

Your market doesn't have the money for sport light aviation. In the states it is barely surviving.

Africa doesn't need an airplane... it needs an aviation eco system.

Look, I love the name of the aircraft and I love your spirit, but there is no way you will build an 2021.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theoutsider:

What I am about to say.. I say it with care and concern, but it will be brutally honest.

First of all Cessna is not going anywhere and your statement was a gauge to how knowledge you are in aviation. Cessna 152 and 172 are being retrofitted with new avionics and alive and well. Cessna also has the Skyhawk and Skylane.

The hot market right now is Drones and Drone Taxis and is better for you to enter that market as its the hype right now and has little restrictions. You can than pivot from there.

When you design an aircraft you need to determine the powerplant first and second you to need have aerospace, mechanical, and electrical engineers. This is not 1909 anymore.

Your market doesn't have the money for sport light aviation. In the states it is barely surviving.

Africa doesn't need an airplane... it needs an aviation eco system.

Look, I love the name of the aircraft and I love your spirit, but there is no way you will build an 2021.
yeah..am sure you have heard of homebuilt aircrafts?
I have never seen a 172 or 152 with a glass cockpit..have you?
My aircraft is designed to work on a 100hp to 150hp ranged power plant.. you should wish me luck because nothing you say will help me back down... Do you think all aero space engineers can build aircrafts? I'll ask you sir, why are tractor configured aircraft plentier than the pusher configured kind..
Am an entrepreneur, were others think it won't work that's were I go..
Pls sir general aviation is thriving in America very well..if it ain't why do they have air fares and festivals.... africa doesn't need an aviation eco system when it's not ready to explore aviation, you don't buy football boots for a man without legs.. am not making drones.. I know what I want same as you..and my target market ain't Nigeria just like Cessnas target ain't America.. when you bring something into the market, you look for a way and build it ... You could use them for courier and light waybill... You need to think big... Or you remain were you are.. always working for someone..
Is rolls Royce a Nigerian car? Do Nigerians have it?.. you are coming at me like I don't know what I'm doing or probably am experimenting.. the Cessna you want to buy someone made it.. and we both know that you are going for Cessna because it's cheaper.. you won't tell me that if someone gave you a cirrus you'd say no..
Don't discourage people when you see them aim high.. you are an aircraft mechanic today would your parents or friends ever believe you'd do anything with aircrafts, you knew what you wanted and went for it .. I have never known aviators to be negative people... if I'm going to be the first to start general aviation in Nigeria so be it.. we deserve good things too..
Well Everything I need to build the aircraft is in Nigeria except the power plant, the Avionics and things like pitot and static tube and a constant speed prop.. I'll design the retractable gears myself..it'll be eletrically actuated.. I know what am doing and will do it
Thank you very much..

3 Likes

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Home built aircrafts that actually come into production are built by engineers, ex air force or pilots AKA Burt Rutan and the creators of the Icon A5.
Homebuilt aircrafts are also previously design by engineers and shipped to the customer to home build!

have never seen a 172 or 152 with a glass cockpit..have you?
YES

My aircraft is designed to work on a 100hp to 150hp ranged power plant.. you should wish me luck because nothing you say will help me back down

Trust me I know, but my knowledge in aviation exceeds you and warning you to focus your energy on something else. It makes no logical sense to build a light aircraft that is already available or example the remos gx and Africa already has an LSA called the BushCat and the Sling LSA All the developers are ex-engineer or ex airforce.

Just designing the wing and control services requires extensive engineering, wind tunnel test, and advance knowledge

Am an entrepreneur, were others think it won't work that's were I go..
You already have competition in Africa and you want to build a Light aircraft? Who exactly are your customers?

Pls sir general aviation is thriving in America very well..if it ain't why do they have air fares and festivals...
Where are most the commercial pilots in the world. There are 700,000 pilots in the US and 554 in Nigeria. You sir have a math problem.

Africa doesn't need an aviation eco system when it's not ready to explore aviation

What are you talking about? Its clear you have no clue the business of aviation in Africa.

I know what I want same as you..and my target market ain't Nigeria just like Cessnas target ain't America
69% of Cessna revenues comes from the US and 1% from Africa wink

you are coming at me like I don't know what I'm doing or probably am experimenting..
Correct. Your ego will crush you. I get it.. you watch Elon musk build successful rocket when everyone says No and you internalize it.

the Cessna you want to buy someone made it.. and we both know that you are going for Cessna because it's cheaper.. you won't tell me that if someone gave you a cirrus you'd say no..

This logic makes no sense. Cirrus actually has a high crash rate compared to Cessna. Cessna is also a high wing aircraft and easier to learn than a low wing aircraft. These are two different aircraft with the Cessna being more forgiving and years of tested flight hours.

Don't discourage people when you see them aim high..

Who said anything about discourage.. why don't you take notes from people who are EXPERINCED in the field. You are not a multi-millionaire nor do you have a team of experts.

if I'm going to be the first to start general aviation in Nigeria so be it.. we deserve good things too..
What!? what are you talking about? They have an execujet in Lagos and Dornier Aviation Nigeria. What you think they train pilots in Nigeria with? Broom sticks?

Well Everything I need to build the aircraft is in Nigeria except the power plant, the Avionics and things like pitot and static tube and a constant speed prop

LMAO.. Bruh You have no clue what you are doing. Do not kill your self. You dont even have the knowledge to design a wing.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theoutsider:
Home built aircrafts that actually come into production are built by engineers, ex air force or pilots AKA Burt Rutan and the creators of the Icon A5.
Homebuilt aircrafts are also previously design by engineers and shipped to the customer to home build!

YES

Trust me I know, but my knowledge in aviation exceeds you and warning you to focus your energy on something else. It makes no logical sense to build a light aircraft that is already available or example the remos gx and Africa already has an LSA called the BushCat and the Sling LSA All the developers are ex-engineer or ex airforce.

Just designing the wing and control services requires extensive engineering, wind tunnel test, and advance knowledge

You already have competition in Africa and you want to build a Light aircraft? Who exactly are your customers?

Where are most the commercial pilots in the world. There are 700,000 pilots in the US and 554 in Nigeria. You sir have a math problem.

What are you talking about? Its clear you have no clue the business of aviation in Africa.

69% of Cessna revenues comes from the US and 1% from Africa wink

Correct. Your ego will crush you. I get it.. you watch Elon musk build successful rocket when everyone says No and you internalize it.

This logic makes no sense. Cirrus actually has a high crash rate compared to Cessna. Cessna is also a high wing aircraft and easier to learn than a low wing aircraft. These are two different aircraft with the Cessna being more forgiving and years of tested flight hours.

Who said anything about discourage.. why don't you take notes from people who are EXPERINCED in the field. You are not a multi-millionaire nor do you have a team of experts.

What!? what are you talking about? They have an execujet in Lagos and Dornier Aviation Nigeria. What you think they train pilots in Nigeria with? Broom sticks?

LMAO.. Bruh You have no clue what you are doing. Do not kill your self. You dont even have the knowledge to design a wing.
do you judge the market for shoes by people who wear shoes?? You judge it by those that need shoes...
Lol be true nigga Cessna and cirrus whose airplanes have crashed more..? Most cirrus airplanes come with a crash parachute, your cessna doesn't even have an auto pilot..
It's cheap that's why fougfl schools train with it.
High winged airplanes are made mainly for learners, while low winged ones are made for performance.. I Know that too...
Butt butan designed his first aircraft when he was 8 do you know about that?
You know the truth about homebuilts, 80% don't have any training..so nigga stop lieing go and Google "homebuilt".
You know much about aviation because you are an aircraft mechanic?? You are so negative, and may defend nonsense because someone wants to do what you can't...
Well I'll do it and you will hear my name...

Am not a multi millionaire but I do have experts, pilots, CFI's and aeronautical engineers...all I need is funds to put up my prototype... Nigga you can kiss your old Cessna and change tires on a bombeider but nigga building your own aircraft and introducing something new is better than working for someone... Don't quote me anymore man.. you are intelligent but proud, you feel you and only you know what you are saying and every other person is wrong..
You think with your mentality you'd ever be close to elon musk..the more you discourage me, the more I feel like you're the wooden proppeller on your beloved Cessna.. oh you want something that you rack your brains to fly .. this is the 21st century we explore and create.. lol your Cessna will have an auto pilot or be sound proof?.. taking pictures on a c130 doesn't mean you know anything about it...
I don't have an ego I have dream..you call it ego Because I refuse to back down.... Don't tell me names of people.. tell me names of people like you..
Nigga I want to build a new light sport aircraft, somthing new, something with classy Avionics and something sleek with winglets while you dream of probably 4th hand Cessna 152 and you want me to respect you?... I did that first time, but seeing that you don't see beyond your shadows changed my mind .. if the American market as saturated as it is has new models of aircraft year....then africa ain't an exception.. leave people with dreams an capabilities to think.. don't limit others because you don't know what they are capable of... I plan to start little by little and start my own courier service operated my my own aircrafts (not cessna).. it's dream and no aircraft mechanic can change that ..

I heard the airforce needs mechanics? We are pilots nigga and with a PPL the sky is my limit man, if I upgrade it's to a CPL and that's all
..go and get one then you'd know were am coming from..
Dreams are not illigal ..

After building my PARDUS² am building a gyrocopter.. you can go ageaa and discourage me in Addy...
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Abasman007:
do you judge the market for shoes by people who wear shoes?? You judge it by those that need shoes...
Lol be true nigga Cessna and cirrus whose airplanes have crashed more..? Most cirrus airplanes come with a crash parachute, your cessna doesn't even have an auto pilot..
It's cheap that's why fougfl schools train with it.
High winged airplanes are made mainly for learners, while low winged ones are made for performance.. I Know that too...
Butt butan designed his first aircraft when he was 8 do you know about that?
You know the truth about homebuilts, 80% don't have any training..so nigga stop lieing go and Google "homebuilt".
You know much about aviation because you are an aircraft mechanic?? You are so negative, and may defend nonsense because someone wants to do what you can't...
Well I'll do it and you will hear my name...

Am not a multi millionaire but I do have experts, pilots, CFI's and aeronautical engineers...all I need is funds to put up my prototype... Nigga you can kiss your old Cessna and change tires on a bombeider but nigga building your own aircraft and introducing something new is better than working for someone... Don't quote me anymore man.. you are intelligent but proud, you feel you and only you know what you are saying and every other person is wrong..
You think with your mentality you'd ever be close to elon musk..the more you discourage me, the more I feel like you're the wooden proppeller on your beloved Cessna.. oh you want something that you rack your brains to fly .. this is the 21st century we explore and create.. lol your Cessna will have an auto pilot or be sound proof?.. taking pictures on a c130 doesn't mean you know anything about it...
I don't have an ego I have dream..you call it ego Because I refuse to back down.... Don't tell me names of people.. tell me names of people like you..
Nigga I want to build a new light sport aircraft, somthing new, something with classy Avionics and something sleek with winglets while you dream of probably 4th hand Cessna 152 and you want me to respect you?... I did that first time, but seeing that you don't see beyond your shadows changed my mind .. if the American market as saturated as it is has new models of aircraft year....then africa ain't an exception.. leave people with dreams an capabilities to think.. don't limit others because you don't know what they are capable of... I plan to start little by little and start my own courier service operated my my own aircrafts (not cessna).. it's dream and no aircraft mechanic can change that ..

I heard the airforce needs mechanics? We are pilots nigga and with a PPL the sky is my limit man, if I upgrade it's to a CPL and that's all
..go and get one then you'd know were am coming from..
Dreams are not illigal ..

After building my PARDUS² am building a gyrocopter.. you can go ageaa and discourage me in Addy...

You are clearly not knowledgeable in aviation.
I am not an aircraft mechanic.
You also do not know your customer base grin

Cessna has a better safety recorded than cirrus fool.

However its fatal [b]accident rate is worse, at 1.6 per 100,000 flight hour[/b]s—which places it higher than the United States general aviation rate of 1.2, and higher than the Diamond DA40 (0.35), Cessna 172 (0.45), Diamond DA42 (0.54), Cessna 182 (0.69), and the Cessna 400 (1.0), despite the SR22's full aircraft parachute system

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Theoutsider:

You are clearly not knowledgeable in aviation.
I am not an aircraft mechanic.
You also do not know your customer base grin

Cessna has a better safety recorded than cirrus fool.

oh it's gotten to fool...go take a drink nigga I know it hurts...
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Abasman007:
oh it's gotten to fool...go take a drink nigga I know it hurts...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It appears you feeling got hurt and you exposed your true attitude to anyone who ever thought about investing in you. You think in 2021 you can seriously design an aircraft with no electrical or aerospace engineering. cool Like I said Africa has manufacture the same equipment you claim to stake first wink
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Theoutsider:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It appears you feeling got hurt and you exposed your true attitude to anyone who ever thought about investing in you. You think in 2021 you can seriously design an aircraft with no electrical or aerospace engineering. cool Like I said Africa has manufacture the same equipment you claim to stake first wink
ok?? So that was your aim? To stop people from investing in me and to make me back down because an african already built one?? Lol only a fool will listen to a discouragement like you..
am not going to abuse you cus you look abused already.. I can't be hurt by the words of an aircraft mechanic.. I'd rather doubt my flight instructor....
Lol man.. I ain't got no true attitude, but yours is written all over your quotes... Pain and disgust towards others peoples progress..... Well I thought I'd learn something from you when I first replied you and I did, I learnt that a short sighted person will go any length to make others short sighted too.. like I said nigga, am going to build it and you'll hear of it .. could call you to come change my brake pads soon.... Lol no one can stop light, I have a sponsor man to hell with your bad luck... I'll keep you posted.. so that it'll hurt you the more lol... On the day of the maiden flight I'll send the pictures and videos to your number lol... Get your coffin ready cus your heart might burst in pain and hate..
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abasman007:
ok?? So that was your aim? To stop people from investing in me and to make me back down because an african already built one?? Lol only a fool will listen to a discouragement like you..
am not going to abuse you cus you look abused already.. I can't be hurt by the words of an aircraft mechanic.. I'd rather doubt my flight instructor....
Lol man.. I ain't got no true attitude, but yours is written all over your quotes... Pain and disgust towards others peoples progress..... Well I thought I'd learn something from you when I first replied you and I did, I learnt that a short sighted person will go any length to make others short sighted too.. like I said nigga, am going to build it and you'll hear of it .. could call you to come change my brake pads soon.... Lol no one can stop light, I have a sponsor man to hell with your bad luck... I'll keep you posted.. so that it'll hurt you the more lol... On the day of the maiden flight I'll send the pictures and videos to your number lol... Get your coffin ready cus your heart might burst in pain and hate..

One I am not an aircraft mechanic.
Two I am pointing out realistic view points you cannot see... If you are not the first and your competition has years of experience, military and aerospace knowledge i am not seeing exactly how will you be profitable, out pace your competitors and what exactly makes you so great? So you want to play with other peoples money with out any technical back ground and third you get highly emotional when you are questioned and revert to using "nigga" are you sure you are a pilot... you sure do lack knowledge and logic.

You provided no technical knowledge even at the skill level of a professional pilot

I would never invest in you even if you had the capability.. because you lack logical and emotional control. You simply could not accomplish such a task. Put together a team of engineers and business men than come ask for money.. other than that you are no different than the millions of people who dream and get butt hurt when your idea is not practical..

You want to build a plane and do not even know the requirements of EASA or F.A.R.s good luck. pal

Do send me pictures.. I will be waiting.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Theoutsider:

One I am not an aircraft mechanic.
Two I am pointing out realistic view points you cannot see... If you are not the first and your competition has years of experience, military and aerospace knowledge i am not seeing exactly how will you be profitable, out pace your competitors and what exactly makes you so great? So you want to play with other peoples money with out any technical back ground and third you get highly emotional when you are questioned and revert to using "nigga" are you sure you are a pilot... you sure do lack knowledge and logic.

You provided no technical knowledge even at the skill level of a professional pilot

I would never invest in you even if you had the capability.. because you lack logical and emotional control. You simply could not accomplish such a task. Put together a team of engineers and business men than come ask for money.. other than that you are no different than the millions of people who dream and get butt hurt when your idea is not practical..

You want to build a plane and do not even know the requirements of EASA or F.A.R.s good luck. pal

Do send me pictures.. I will be waiting.

Lol I'm really enjoying this... FAA you mean? FAR for what?... Lol I'm trying to understand what you gain from all the above... Do you know the number of people that call me just cus I posted this?.. EASA and FAA only offer airworthiness for LSC and nothing more as far as you placard it with experimental "nigga"..so untill I get a liscence for the aircrafts in Nigeria were I'm going to be using them most, I don't care about what easaor FAA says..the individual customer is in charge of getting his air worthiness certificate....

lol did you ask for any technical knowledge? ..
You said you are not an aircraft mechanic you are ? An engineer? Lie for those you can not you brother in wings man... You look, talk, and smell like an aircraft mechanic man!!
Well I don't plan to make money on aircraft sales alone, I plan to use them for air taxi too...
For the pictures, I'll send them.. and like I said, I'll give you the honor of changing my brake pads...
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abasman007:

Lol I'm really enjoying this... FAA you mean? FAR for what?... Lol I'm trying to understand what you gain from all the above... Do you know the number of people that call me just cus I posted this? .. EASA and FAA only offer airworthiness for LSC and nothing more as far as you placard it with experimental "nigga"..so untill I get a liscence for the aircrafts in Nigeria were I'm going to be using them most, I don't care about what easaor FAA says..the individual customer is in charge of getting his air worthiness certificate....

lol did you ask for any technical knowledge? ..
You said you are not an aircraft mechanic you are ? An engineer? Lie for those you can not you brother in wings man... You look, talk, and smell like an aircraft mechanic man!!
Well I don't plan to make money on aircraft sales alone, I plan to use them for air taxi too...
For the pictures, I'll send them.. and like I said, I'll give you the honor of changing my brake pads...

They will lose their money. Simple as that.

You are 21 years old correct.

I take marijuana to help calm the urge not to commit suscide an tired of it..i can' keep smoking.

This is what your investors are investing in!?

You cant even get your story straight.. one minute you say you are going to sell outside the country and now you say you are going to sell in Nigeria.

You do not even know your own demography.

You are simply a kid with zero experience getting into a complex arena. Do you even have a pilots license?

Again I am not a mechanic and if I was one.. i would not be ashamed to say I was.. Kind of sad how you view the people who are supposed to maintain the device to keep you aloft. LOL
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Abasman007: 2:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Theoutsider:

They will lose their money. Simple as that.

You are 21 years old correct.

This is what your investors are investing in!?

You cant even get your story straight.. one minute you say you are going to sell outside the country and now you say you are going to sell in Nigeria.

You do not even know your own demography.

You are simply a kid with zero experience getting into a complex arena. Do you even have a pilots license?

Again I am not a mechanic and if I was one.. i would not be ashamed to say I was.. Kind of sad how you view the people who are supposed to maintain the device to keep you aloft. LOL
lol man, digging out my personal life ain't changing nothing man... You are worst than the devil lol... Well man, since you took a line from there and not everything, it's to show the kinda person you are.... Well at least I spoke out, and was helped... Lol I think you should too, because this bitterness is intense.. I'd still ask what your gains are...
Yeah am 21 and I had drug problems... And I spoke out, and am fine now, what else? You can dig more man, but like I saying before, you can't stop light and dont think pinning things down on my personal life would change anything man...
So about your profession, well your choice of what you w
are is your business man... All aviators Know aeronautical engineers Don't do the maintenance job, they do the "creating" job...and air mechs job is maintenance...donn't be ashamed man, no profession in aviation is least not even flight dispatch man.
So man, I lost my mom when I was two, was abused all the way by my step mom and my dad, but I'm here today, ready to do something no one, not even the spanner flinging "aeronautical engineer" thats actually a mechanic can stop me from.
Suprises me the level at which someone can go to stop another person's shine for no reason.
lol the devil will hier you.. here's one thing your bitter mine should know, it's going to be one week since you started trolling me... And you know how that makes me happy? It keeps this thread up and the views and calls keep coming... Like I said I now have a sponsor, and digging down my personal to paint me bad when I don't know yours is just you being childish... I'll keep answering you, cus it'll only add joy to the thread when I post pictures in contrast to your devlish discouragement man... I doubt you Know shit more than changing tires, if not you'd know the difference between FAR and FAA and what they do... But no, just like my dad, when people want to be wicked they ignore the truth and look for climsy things to always make people look bad...

So heres an advise keep talking help me promote the thread... I still want unofficial sponsors... Nigga your flat mechanic ass can't stop me lol.. pip squeak.

Only a fool, will invest in something without scrutinizing the possibility of ROI.. it involves an intense screening from the sponsors legal and personal team.. you think anyone sponsors something cus they saw it online and believe it? Lol man you are just bitter and yesterday when my colleague saw this thread and you trolling me, first question he asked was if I knew you personally.. reading all your replies from top to bottom, one can see that who you are without asking questions man.. they'll loose their money only if I loose my mind..and not about to be you soon... Ciao..plz keep it coming, it keeps the thread up.

1 Like

Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Theoutsider: 3:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Abasman007:
lol man, digging out my personal life ain't changing nothing man... You are worst than the devil lol... Well man, since you took a line from there and not everything, it's to show the kinda person you are.... Well at least I spoke out, and was helped... Lol I think you should too, because this bitterness is intense.. I'd still ask what your gains are...
Yeah am 21 and I had drug problems... And I spoke out, and am fine now, what else? You can dig more man, but like I saying before, you can't stop light and dont think pinning things down on my personal life would change anything man...
So about your profession, well your choice of what you w
are is your business man... All aviators Know aeronautical engineers Don't do the maintenance job, they do the "creating" job...and air mechs job is maintenance...donn't be ashamed man, no profession in aviation is least not even flight dispatch man.
So man, I lost my mom when I was two, was abused all the way by my step mom and my dad, but I'm here today, ready to do something no one, not even the spanner flinging "aeronautical engineer" thats actually a mechanic can stop me from.
Suprises me the level at which someone can go to stop another person's shine for no reason.
lol the devil will hier you.. here's one thing your bitter mine should know, it's going to be one week since you started trolling me... And you know how that makes me happy? It keeps this thread up and the views and calls keep coming... Like I said I now have a sponsor, and digging down my personal to paint me bad when I don't know yours is just you being childish... I'll keep answering you, cus it'll only add joy to the thread when I post pictures in contrast to your devlish discouragement man... I doubt you Know shit more than changing tires, if not you'd know the difference between FAR and FAA and what they do... But no, just like my dad, when people want to be wicked they ignore the truth and look for climsy things to always make people look bad...

So heres an advise keep talking help me promote the thread... I still want unofficial sponsors... Nigga your flat mechanic ass can't stop me lol.. pip squeak.

Only a fool, will invest in something without scrutinizing the possibility of ROI.. it involves an intense screening from the sponsors legal and personal team.. you think anyone sponsors something cus they saw it online and believe it? Lol man you are just bitter and yesterday when my colleague saw this thread and you trolling me, first question he asked was if I knew you personally.. reading all your replies from top to bottom, one can see that who you are without asking questions man.. they'll loose their money only if I loose my mind..and not about to be you soon... Ciao..plz keep it coming, it keeps the thread up.

Ah yes.. nairaland. for months I was accused of being in construction and now I am a aircraft mechanic. Looking forward to what will be my career next month.

Yes, I looked at your background as should every investor. I was once a arrogant child like your self and eventually you will realize their is a 30 year old you and a 40 year old you. A business man should know how to navigate thru scrutiny and you failed that test.

I am not bitter.
Jealous or have any desire to crush you.

You simply do not have the knowledge, background, or team to build this unit. You do even have the customer base and therefore no buyers.

I have no problem watching you crash and burn.. because you didn't not take any consideration or even disprove my point. This is the sign of arrogance and thinking that just because you put your mind to something it will come true. This is false. you are grasping on emotional phases that have no system of proof.

I have no problem... bumping up this thread and people blindly sponsoring you.
Just because the words coming your way are not positive does not mean they are wrong... in other words if I said positive things you would accept them... that not how the world works. MATH and SCIENCE will over come your feelings and faith.

FAR are federal aviation regulations... so you exposed your lack of aviation knowledge. Even the FARS dictate experimental aviation requirements. A 100hp aviation engine will cost you easily 20,000 usd. This is with out a prop. But remember you said your customer base was USA or foreign.

again good luck to you kid.
Re: Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. by Sadiqwest(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2021
can you please reach me up, my signature. I will try

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Company Legit Or A Scam? / Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency / TBC Is Real Future Money Get Yours Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.