Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku (18878 Views)

Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin grin grin

Who dey deceive Atiku deserves an award.

The guy get brain.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by GambaOsaka: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
God punish all liars. Anyone who trusts any Nigerian politician is a Gooner.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
You will get our support once your party finds you worthy to carry their flag.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by quickly: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
No way upon all d money atiku steal in customs he wants to do round 2.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by addictiv(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
martineverest:
let's assume the lie is truth

which of the youths are u talking about?.. those that are hedonistic? those only spent their time in voting for bbnaija contestants but can't come out to vote during elections? those that are educated but with no sense of reasoning? those that doesn't know anything beyond drugs and sex? those that support criminals in govt?

our youths aren't ready
mazi have you given the youths a chance to prove that they are not ready. Your reasons are not only archaic and unfounded but also the same stake talk these oldies use in cooking up reasons why they should hold power till they die. How dare you compare voting on bbn to voting in elections when the organisers of bbn have embraced electronic and social media voting, which is easier, safer and more transparent compared to the deadly voting conditions we face in these country. These same old crop of leaders, who do not know know how to check an email will come out and tell us why we should settle for a slice when we can get the full pie. I refuse to be stupid.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by millomaniac: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry for being raw but atiku fork you and your motherfucking cabinet and stop insulting our intelligence you greedy mofo.

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by sandland: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
You are 70 years and you are fighting to be president. Before you now turn and favour your.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Obierika(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why is this 70something year old man so desperate to become president of this country?

Say no to old cargo politcians!!!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by ejimatic: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lies unlimited ----what did he do for youths when he was the vice president for 8 years with OBJ? Another deception in the making!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by semyman: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
You are so desperate, Obasanjo must have his reasons
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by talk2percy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please look for another lie and tell us, man. Because I hate corruption!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Toide: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
this politrickcians always have a way of coming out, before election they we begin to promise agenda they cannot fulfill,,please our youth don't be deceived.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by dungas30(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
ANOTHER SPECIE OF CHIMPANZEE
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by talk2percy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
The way Buhari promised us that in his regime medical tourism will stop(of which he couldn't wait as soon as he was sworn in, he went to London and took a private ward for over 100days) fuel will,be sold at 45naira per litter,(with a hidden one hundred naira before the 45) how every unemployed youth will receive 5k monthly,(which of course is ongoing and we no even wan work again) how he will fly the same flight as the rest of the citizens(which he became the first president to spend more time on air than on land) and the least goes fuking on!!! Oga Atiku abeg no provoke me...I am not happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Elliot2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't think is the problem of Nigeria is in who gets what,in what capacity and percentage; but it is what you can do in that capacity to better the lives of Nigerians. That should be our concern, be it an exclusive youths leadership or not. But well,if we are talking of fairness and equity,then that would be correct.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by kingchris30(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nigerians need more than that, we can't be fooled again with empty promises. you think you are better than buhari or you have better promises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Ahsat: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Chai!!!! politician no how to lie !!! meka eat b4 u finish with lies

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Lemmejoor(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
That ur góoment that is in ur back pocket u mean
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by 1stNumeroUno: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Now this is my question. Who is a youth in Atiku/PDP dictionary? I remembered they (PDP) once appointed a 60+ old man Minister of Youth (and Sport) when they were in power.

Besides, I always feel weary of people that struggle so much to attain power.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by 2016v2017: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
ogochukwu247:

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has pledged to give 40 per cent of appointments in his cabinet to youths, if he wins the 2019 presidential election.

Atiku made the pledge yesterday at the inauguration of the national and state executives of a pro Atiku group, Intellectual Think-Tank for Atiku (ITTA) in Abuja.

The former Vice President, who was represented at the inauguration by the Chairman of All Atiku Support Group (AASUG) Mr Oladimeji Fabiyi, said: “Having identified the critical role of youths in the emergence of any leader, I pledge to give youths 40 per cent of appointments in my cabinet if elected as the president of Nigeria in 2019.

“As a youth friendly leader who thinks and understands the feelings of youth, I urge them to give me the chance to make their dreams possible”.

His wide, Mrs. Titi Abubakar, represented by Sen. Grace Bent, said that her husband deserved to be the People Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

She said Atiku was the right man with the political stamina to wrestle and return power back to PDP and Nigerians.

In his acceptance, the National Coordinator, ITTA, Mr Theophilus Ohuoba, said that group would get down to work immediately.

Ohuoba said that the zonal and state coordinators of the group would go back to their various bases to inaugurate their executives.

He said they would move to the grassroots to mobilise delegates and voters to support Atiku’s candidacy.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/26/youths-will-get-40-percent-cabinet-appointments-in-my-govt-atiku
a fulani politician is always a fulani,
so stop the jazz
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by roqrules04(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why not let youths have 70% undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by 2016v2017: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
kingchris30:
Nigerians need more than that, we can't be fooled again with empty promises. you think you are better than buhari or you have better promises
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
i will not vote for anybody that has held a political office before periods.

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Bsmartt(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
If you don't mind sir. Kindly tell us your own definition of youth
Thank you sir.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Thosinhaknow(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
To be sincere, all this people they take Nigerian as Mumu. Won tu ti bere iro ayeraye
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by DonBobes(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Politicians again
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Azam101: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Eleribu oniroshi!
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by deandavid(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
The comments i read here, gladdens my heart, the youth are now awaken. i will get my self a cool beer tonight.
With what i see here today, i can confidently say, Atiku, PMB and their acolytes of pre 1960s will all vamoose the rock and corridors of power come 2019.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Boss13: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why don’t you just sponsor a youth to become
President? There is something Atiku wants to set right by becoming Nigeria’s President and I don’t think it has to do with money. He is already rich. I also don’t think it has to do with serving the country, there are many ways to do that.
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Charly68: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Trust him at your own risk..
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bsmartt:
If you don't mind sir. Kindly tell us your own definition of youth
Thank you sir.

Atiku: Okey, u ask me who a youth is right? let me tell you. A youth is someone who easily get deceived with our lies, support and vote for us at the expense of N5000 bribe. if you think am lieing wait till next years election...Ahhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by julioralph(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Shebi you still dey support your marauding herdsmen brothers

We no go vote for you tongue

No more old school polithiefcian tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge / APGA Wins Rerun Election In Niger / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.